What's new

God created War so Americans would learn Geography

Do you think America businessmen and women, tourists, religious missionaries are the only people on the planet who travel? Other nationals do the same....Sounds funny you brought that in...Hell even our illiterate ministers travel...what are you pointing at?! :unsure:
Yeah...Thousands vs a few dozens ?

Let us take the military alone...How many foreign bases does your Pakistani military have ? How often do the rotate ? Which parts of the world ?

Now we get to business...How many Pakistani companies have operations overseas ?

Yeah...Thousands vs a few dozens ?

Let us take the military alone...How many foreign bases does your Pakistani military have ? How often do the rotate ? Which parts of the world ?

Now we get to business...How many Pakistani companies have operations overseas ?
I dont recall this thread being about Pakistan?

:woot: America wants to be compared against Pakistan :woot:

All I asked was where are you going with such comparisons :unsure:

what are you pointing at?!

sorry but i think they have right to call americans "stupid"...
Of course you do. But this is not about your right, is it ? This goes both ways. You claim the right to call Americans 'stupid' ? Americans can claim the right for the same. And considering Iran is ruled by religious nutjobs who believes the necktie is offensive to God...:lol:

who do you think you are?
An American.

you racist?
Nope. But I met a lot of Iranian racists over at the Iranian forums.

is american blood better than other people's blood???
From an American's perspective ? Yes. You do not like it ? Tough shit. You are free to believe otherwise, of course.

other countries have no businessmen over the world or travelers ?
How much compare to ours ?

us's drones kill women and children too in pakistan and they say that's ok they are the people who did 11/9 and this is a war against terrorism?
Tell the Taliban not to use women and children as shields.

this shows the produce of drug in afghanistan. what the hell they did in this country? great achievement! heroin's production is twice bigger now.
If you think Afghanistan heroin is a positive export product, good for you.

Stop with this childish my country is better than your country game. I have no interest in engaging with that type of juvenile behaviour. I was merely pointing out the fact that since the US acts as if it is the world's policeman thn it should at least take proactive measures to educated its people, especially since said people then go on to take roles in the government. I guess its all clear now, people like the fox news idiots must make the US foreign policy, because its a joke.
But you have. When you gave Americans as a group an attribute, you opened the door for such comparison. I can say 'Martians are stupid'. But sane people will ALWAYS ask: 'Compare to what ?'

Fox News ? Har...Fox News is better than anything you got in Pakistan, pal.

I dont recall this thread being about Pakistan?

:woot: America wants to be compared against Pakistan :woot:

All I asked was where are you going with such comparisons :unsure:
Yes. Compare against anyone. You ready ?

Yes. Compare against anyone. You ready ?
You sound Indian...making everything into a comparison competition :tsk:

God didnt even create war...so forget the rest of the title ...I was just wondering what you were comparing....

You sound Indian...making everything into a comparison competition :tsk:

God didnt even create war...so forget the rest of the title ...I was just wondering what you were comparing....
Does not matter what I am. You cannot say 'This mountain is tall'. Tall than you ? Yes. But mountains are always taller than humans so sane people will ALWAYS ask compare to what other mountains. Give me some scale.

Just like traffic. Twenty km/hr is neither fast nor slow. But 20 km/hr is FASTER than 19.999 km/hr and SLOWER than 20.111 km/hr. If you say an F1 car is 'fast' without giving a reference, people will provide that reference for themselves. They will use their own cars as references without you prompting.

So if you believe and say Americans are 'stupid' and 'ignorant' about other countries and cultures. Then be intellectually honest enough and provide a reference. It is tough to intellectually honest people to accept that attribute when the criticism came from a country whose people have double digits illiteracy rate.

Does not matter what I am. You cannot say 'This mountain is tall'. Tall than you ? Yes. But mountains are always taller than humans so sane people will ALWAYS ask compare to what other mountains. Give me some scale.
Didnt talk about what you are but what you sound like...there is a remarked difference...

So if you believe and say Americans are 'stupid' and 'ignorant' about other countries and cultures. Then be intellectually honest enough and provide a reference. It is tough to intellectually honest people to accept that attribute when the criticism came from a country whose people have double digits illiteracy rate.
Well there are few Youtube videos...A survey paid by NASA (which my cousin conducted) surveying some collage kids in Texas regarding geography and apart from students who actually had relatives in other states, many actually believed N.Carolina, California and almost all other states except theirs was other countries...So I am not sure what you people teach your students...

I could quote some other surveys and youtube videos on surveys but then again I believe you can do your homework :tup:

That being Vodka abuse does not only kill Russian, whoever binge brink Vodka will be killed also, that would make this world affair.

I beg to differ. I enjoyed binging on Russian vodka few times, yet I am still alive !!!

Didnt talk about what you are but what you sound like...there is a remarked difference...

Well there are few Youtube videos...A survey paid by NASA (which my cousin conducted) surveying some collage kids in Texas regarding geography and apart from students who actually had relatives in other states, many actually believed N.Carolina, California and almost all other states except theirs was other countries...So I am not sure what you people teach your students...

I could quote some other surveys and youtube videos on surveys but then again I believe you can do your homework :tup:

Can you post a link to this survey ?

I do recall seeing Jay Leno's hilarious general knowledge video clips from people hanging around outside the studio where he records the show.

Last edited:
Can you post a link to this survey ?

I do recall seeing Jay Leno's hilarious general knowledge video clips from people hanging around outside the studio where he records the show.
I can ask my cousin for his research (once published) but as of yet...it is still a continuous study

Believe anything you like.

If you believe those videos WERE NOT edited for entertainment value, you have no grounds to criticize Americans for being 'ignorant' and 'stupid'. The fact that you brought them on says much more about you than about Americans.

Believe anything you like.
My rights! :agree:
If you believe those videos WERE NOT edited for entertainment value, you have no grounds to criticize Americans for being 'ignorant' and 'stupid'. The fact that you brought them on says much more about you than about Americans.
Beauty of media :tup:

BTW, I am also talking about NASA's research..once it is published I will put it up here!

Actually it is probably a little more sly than that. Keep in mind he is from Massachusetts and is a California transplant. I think he is basically doing a "hey guys back home they are not as smart as us..wink wink"

My rights! :agree:
Beauty of media :tup:

BTW, I am also talking about NASA's research..once it is published I will put it up here!
We do not have to guess what your cousin would find if he does the same in Pakistan, especially for women.

We do not have to guess what your cousin would find if he does the same in Pakistan, especially for women.
:rofl: Butthurt?

He was employed by NASA...to do study on knowledge spread by American high school and collage....

Pakistan cant bother to spare the money :coffee:

Plus our women in Pakistan are relatively educated and many are getting in higher education...thank you for being silly enough to target them and yes they will surprise you!

learning geography?
that is right man .finally one usage for american wars.now they know that is iraq not egypt :D
fox-news-map-fail-14026-1248897794-4_width_600x.jpg
this is deliberate it shows US have no connection to Syria, while Iraq shown as Egypt is under occupation of US and Iran and reason for all the bloodshed.

Let me see...

The US military is practically all over the world, so are American businessmen and businesswomen. Then we have American tourists spending their dollars for leisure. Then we have religious missionaries.

But it is people from a country that have double digits illiteracy rate that calls Americans 'stupid'.

Lol no country has triple digit literacy rate that is impossible. Nor does any country have a single digit rate lol so what exactly are you trying to say? :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom