What's new

Go back to your country, f** black Indians : Australian bashes restaurant owner in front of family.

prostitution, violent, lack class and upbringing is everywhere. i bet pakistan is no differant.

No, sir! I read on PDF about something about prostituting young girls and we in the land of the pure would have hanged them long ago. Filthy dogs!

When they go back RSS will be waiting for sawagat ...
Racism is always high in Aus but on other hand gov of Aus is selling uranium and appreciate Modi when he visit.
Australian sud beat their gov up for that instead of....

yup your profession shows up in your words.
But why in the world do you need to fight, your lawyer attire & hourly fees would scare him away and law suit will kill him instantly :p:.

That happened during student life .. Couple of years back. And I've just started practising/internee.

Preferaby the smallest one. :D
Depends on the guys luck (bad luck). Just grab the closest one lol... Preferably go for the guy whose talking the most ! Grab him by his neck (with all the might) ... And hit his arse with all the force you can -- whenever you get the chance... Elbow or use your legs to defend against the others...It's not very easy when like 30 guys are beating your ***..:lol:

The toughness of Pakistani men may be demonstrated well in slovenly England - it fails to achieve the desired result in the US where their "opponents" carry guns. And claiming that cops/bobbies are scared of Pakistani men just shows how UK Pakistanis are uniquely predisposed to create trouble. They give South Asians a bad name in that part of the world - from grooming gangs and visa fraud to tax evasion.

As even many indians on PDF from the UK have stated there is no such thing as a "south asian community". indians are as alien to Pakistanis as africans are. What Pakistanis do or don't do doesn't affect indians and vice versa. There is nothing in common between the 2. Lumping indians and Pakistanis together into a non existent entity is more absurd, ridiculous and far fetched than saying Pakistan, Iran and Turkey should be one country because all 3 are Muslim and the peoples look similar.

indians and sikhs are targeted by white racists because they are seen by whites as being weak, feeble and known not to fight back or raise their voice or hand to a white person. People say this is because of 911, ISIS and the WOT. But what they don't realize is that indians have been being beaten up by whites since the 1960s and 70s. Decades before 911.

Could not careless about america. The Pakistanis there are pacified and soft.

Last edited:
Indians in the UK are targeted as much for being soft as for being mistaken as "Pak*s", which is a pejorative term in itself in the UK. Why do you think PDF screens that word as being "offensive"? The very word for Pakistanis is an abuse in the UK. So unfortunately, South Asians do, occasionally get lumped together abroad, and Indians pay for the sins of others.

As for Sikhs being soft, well then all I can say is that you have known the wrong kind of Sikhs. The once I know are 6'3'' and can beat several men silly at one go.

In the past that may have been true but the reality nowadays is that Pakistanis are lumped together with other Muslims. A lot of younger people nowadays can tell the difference between indians and Pakistanis. Some sikhs may be big but do they have it in them to fight against whites? For our 25 years I have always seen but never understood this fear factor indians have in challenging white people. I have never ever even seen an indian answer back to a white person even when the indian person was in the right. I have even seen indians let themselves get beaten up by white people who are smaller than them.

"I have heard" never substituted for facts. Saying that Indians in UK have as bad a record or reputation as Pakistanis for making trouble is exactly the sort of hogwash that prevents introspection as to what is wrong within that community. Raising false equivalence at the drop of a hat just to feel better about oneself is nice once in a while, but taken to its logical conclusion is poisonous.

Sir, don't be upset with 'hearsay'. My posts are critical of all that is wrong.

However, like i said I've ''heard'', but I did not hear wrong about Hindustani doctors being perverts. Here is one of many;

Indian-origin doctor jailed in UK for using secret camera to film abuse of female patients

In the past that may have been true but the reality nowadays is that Pakistanis are lumped together with other Muslims. A lot of younger people nowadays can tell the difference between indians and Pakistanis. Some sikhs may be big but do they have it in them to fight against whites? For our 25 years I have always seen but never understood this fear factor indians have in challenging white people. I have never ever even seen an indian answer back to a white person even when the indian person was in the right. I have even seen indians let themselves get beaten up by white people who are smaller than them.

For a dose of Sikh machismo, check this Gadar Part II out::lol:

But jokes apart, the solution cannot lie in street-fighting. UK is not like Eastern Europe, where people seem to be habitually xenophobic towards migrants of colour. Most white folks in UK are not xenophobic, just as in the US and Australia. These places usually do provide recourse to a legal system for redressing migrants' grievances.

Sir, don't be upset with 'hearsay'. My posts are critical of all that is wrong.

However, like i said I've ''heard'', but I did not hear wrong about Hindustani doctors being perverts. Here is one of many;

Indian-origin doctor jailed in UK for using secret camera to film abuse of female patients

Bhai that is par for course. To arrive at the conclusion as to whether or not a particular community is problematic, one needs to view their percentage in population vis-a-vis crime. Finding a few delinquent Indians proportional to their representation in the UK's population is always going to be there. But really, can you compare it to the menace of grooming gangs, were literally hundreds/thousands of Pakistani men are involved in the most gruesome acts of sadism, depravity and criminality? I am not about to enter into a this-versus-that debate but you really think that Pakistanis don't need to address the fact that so many of them are involved in such horrendous activities at a rate much higher than their representation in the population?

It is not for you to defend them, my friend. I am sure that you are not one of them, so why put a gloss on the activities of those who are shaming the community at large? If honest, decent and law-abiding UK-based Pakistanis had not been so indulgent and defensive about such activities by the delinquents in their community, you think this problem would have grown to such an extent?

For a dose of Sikh machismo, check this Gadar Part II out::lol:

But jokes apart, the solution cannot lie in street-fighting. UK is not like Eastern Europe, where people seem to be habitually xenophobic towards migrants of colour. Most white folks in UK are not xenophobic, just as in the US and Australia. These places usually do provide recourse to a legal system for redressing migrants' grievances.

Bhai that is par for course. To arrive at the conclusion as to whether or not a particular community is problematic, one needs to view their percentage in population vis-a-vis crime. Finding a few delinquent Indians proportional to their representation in the UK's population is always going to be there. But really, can you compare it to the menace of grooming gangs, were literally hundreds/thousands of Pakistani men are involved in the most gruesome acts of sadism, depravity and criminality? I am not about to enter into a this-versus-that debate but you really think that Pakistanis don't need to address the fact that so many of them are involved in such horrendous activities at a rate much higher than their representation in the population?

It is not for you to defend them, my friend. I am sure that you are not one of them, so why put a gloss on the activities of those who are shaming the community at large? If honest, decent and law-abiding UK-based Pakistanis had not been so indulgent and defensive about such activities by the delinquents in their community, you think this problem would have grown to such an extent?

Paedophilic grooming gangs is a worldwide problem. Many rich white western men go to Thailand and Phillipines to sexually abuse en mass underage girls in the third world yet that this is not seen as a white Christian problem. In the UK , Pakistani men abuse young underage white girls. Both are wrong and should not be seen through the perspective of race and religion. It's the ATTITUDE certain men have of females of a particular group. That needs to change. In india, rape of females by their fellow countrymen is such a regular occurrence that some have labelled india the rape capital of the world. That does not make rape a hindu or indian problem.

Paedophilic grooming gangs is a worldwide problem. Many rich white western men go to Thailand and Phillipines to sexually abuse en mass underage girls in the third world yet that this is not seen as a white Christian problem. In the UK , Pakistani men abuse young underage white girls. Both are wrong and should not be seen through the perspective of race and religion. It's the ATTITUDE certain men have of females of a particular group. That needs to change. In india, rape of females by their fellow countrymen is such a regular occurrence that some have labelled india the rape capital of the world. That does not make rape a hindu or indian problem.

Look, I don't necessarily disagree with you on your point about the rape problem, but I still should point out that the reason things change for better is when a society looks within and confronts its problems. The hue and cry about the rape problem in India has been raised by Indian media and civil society before anyone else, and one can clearly see that it is slowly making a difference. No amount of badgering from outside would help the issue. And if Indians were to be defensive about the problem and say that "rape happens everywhere", then how would the situation improve?

I will give you one crucial example. Everyone is aware of the Nirbhaya case in Delhi where a young woman died due to rape coupled with being brutally profaned. During WWII, the Japanese soldiers in Nanking did that to thousands of women. Now a defensive mindset would dictate that one equate the two and said that the Japanese do it too, so it is a general problem. But is that the correct way to analyze the issue? Will lack of introspection and generalized prescriptions redress the actual reasons of apathy, low regard for women in South Asian society and lack of respect for rule of law?

I don't defend scum like that and it is a problem that is being taken care of in Britania by the gormant. I don't care about Pakistanis outside of the land of the pure. However, why are you making excuses for pervert Hindustani doctors? Last time it was about SMS, but not gang rape. Before it was gang rape on bus, she was bad because ''good'' girls don't go out late. Then it was she deserved it in campus because the clothes she was wearing. I suggest you look at the perception people have of Hindustani doctors and it's the same in Amrka. I can quote you many sources, many stories, so please accept their a problem with Hindustani doctors and try to educate them, instead of trying to sweep it under the carpet.

Indian-origin doctor arrested in US over graft case - The Times of India

As even many indians on PDF from the UK have stated there is no such thing as a "south asian community". indians are as alien to Pakistanis as africans are. What Pakistanis do or don't do doesn't affect indians and vice versa. There is nothing in common between the 2. Lumping indians and Pakistanis together into a non existent entity is more absurd, ridiculous and far fetched than saying Pakistan, Iran and Turkey should be one country because all 3 are Muslim and the peoples look similar.

indians and sikhs are targeted by white racists because they are seen by whites as being weak, feeble and known not to fight back or raise their voice or hand to a white person. People say this is because of 911, ISIS and the WOT. But what they don't realize is that indians have been being beaten up by whites since the 1960s and 70s. Decades before 911.

Could not careless about america. The Pakistanis there are pacified and soft.

Indians generally are soft and non violent, more business, work oriented or study oriented, and generally depend on the police to take care of the law and order, because the law and order actually works...unlike back home.

While Muslims tend to have a mob mentality..A single Muslim gets beaten up, racially abused, many forget about it..While a few bring together their friends and relatives for protection. Indians mostly don't do that..unless it's a major serious situation.

If anything is in hand in home country, it's massacring minorities. Have Australians ever done anything like Gujarat riot, like dragging pregnant women into the streets and cutting them open with swords, burning entire families alive?

So please do not compare Australia to their home country. It's still far civilized and a few isolated incidents like these will be taken care of by an impartial law enforcement and criminal justice.

List of massacres of Indigenous Australians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom