What's new

Go back to your country, f** black Indians : Australian bashes restaurant owner in front of family.

I dont see u people coming up with new lines. Urs always are the same thing,lets NUKE,NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE.
It leads to you being burnt alive and that is what you fear. An apocalyptic scenario.. So regardless of its insane roots; it is the only language you guys understand.

I dont see u people coming up with new lines. Urs always are the same thing,lets NUKE,NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE.
Now from were does the nukes come????? Why You Can't stick to one topic?????

Indians generally are soft and non violent, more business, work oriented or study oriented, and generally depend on the police to take care of the law and order, because the law and order actually works...unlike back home.

While Muslims tend to have a mob mentality..A single Muslim gets beaten up, racially abused, many forget about it..While a few bring together their friends and relatives for protection. Indians mostly don't do that..unless it's a major serious situation.
Indians generally are soft and non violent, more business, work oriented or study oriented, and generally depend on the police to take care of the law and order, because the law and order actually works...unlike back home.

While Muslims tend to have a mob mentality..A single Muslim gets beaten up, racially abused, many forget about it..While a few bring together their friends and relatives for protection. Indians mostly don't do that..unless it's a major serious situation.

Most of what you say is true however reality is slighly different nowadays. If a Pakistani/Muslim is attacked now the last thing it would be is forgotten. There would be revenge attacks against the racists and they know this very well. That is why Muslims are labelled as aggressive by the mainstream media because they know white people can't get their way with Muslims as they can with other communities. Especially the weaker, smaller and passive races & communities.

Last edited:
Australians are blunt and will call as they see it, They're not very politically correct but that does not mean as a whole all white Aussies are racist, Vast majority of them appreciate fair play in life, Does'nt matter what color of your skin is

Europeans on the other hand are pretentious condescending prats, they think they know the best for everybody, Lingering traits of colonialism.. They try to hide behind politically correctness.. I'd deal with a crude Aussie any day over some Brit with a holier than thou attitude

What most hypocrites in this thread that malign a whole nation because of a couple of drunk yobs in outback Ballarat as conveniently ignored is this part of the same article

It's natural instinct to i guess to ignore their own wonderfully Utopian homelands where all citizens are equally treated, and thousands of others are clamoring to get in to.. :coffee:
Not sure why you are so defensive, people migrate because of economic reason, at least from India. Not many migrate because they admire culture, or way of life in the west(not saying people dont, but thats not a good enough reason to migrate). People tend to put up with lots of sh*t for economic migration. Huge number of people from India work in gulf region. Now you can say gulf is paved in gold, and few bad people here and there ruin it, Indians should not run towards gulf if it was so bad. Where I agree at individual level people make choices(whether to live in poverty in India or lose some of your dignity and freedom when you go abroad) we cannot use that to hide the bad news.
You are entitled to choose the type of racism that is acceptable, I would choose either no racism(not an option I know) or muted racism which does not end in violent attack or verbal abuse. As long as you keep it within 4 walls(or even teach your kids), I am not much bothered about racism of that sort.

yup your profession shows up in your words.
But why in the world do you need to fight, your lawyer attire & hourly fees would scare him away and law suit will kill him instantly :p:.
In Pakistan, lawyers organize themselves into a mob beat the cr@p out of anyone who dares to cross their path.......countless incidents have appeared in media
@DESERT FIGHTER ......It looks like you are one of those hot headed lawyers:P

In Pakistan, lawyers organize themselves into a mob beat the cr@p out of anyone who dares to cross their path.......countless inciden
In Pakistan, lawyers organize themselves into a mob beat the cr@p out of anyone who dares to cross their path.......countless incidents have appeared in media

ts have appeared in media

That was college man.

Same case in India.
Thugs are more civilized than lawyers mob.

And that's all what you got from the post/story ?

A)Never run from a fight.
B)Stand your ground.
C)If you are in a shit storm like that.. Select and grab 1 guy fom the group and kixk the shit outta him.
D)Find em and kick the shit outta them.

1 vs 2-3

You can dominate and beat the shyt outta such a small group! If. You have balls.

Moral ; only fags weep "furiously".

That's what's guys who know me from college say ..:lol:

College kids... Seniors from another college.

Beat ! Prediction text.

I'm a lawyer ... Mama Ji.

Agreed.
And we can easily pick one of them and kick them badly.But shit will turn ugly when others target family in that car .
Imagine if that was you ,it was your wife and son in that car .What would you do ?
Of Course you pick one of them in that group .But rest of them will attack your family quite easily .
Either you will suffer serious set back or your family will attacked .

Moral :Always keep vigilant mind wen you are in beverages shop or in strange areas .Anticipate and predict possible problems and kindly avoid that area .

Extremely sad and unfortunate incident. We Pray for his speedy recovery both physically and emotionally. We stand besides him and his family.

Not sure why you are so defensive, people migrate because of economic reason, at least from India. Not many migrate because they admire culture, or way of life in the west(not saying people dont, but thats not a good enough reason to migrate). People tend to put up with lots of sh*t for economic migration. Huge number of people from India work in gulf region. Now you can say gulf is paved in gold, and few bad people here and there ruin it, Indians should not run towards gulf if it was so bad. Where I agree at individual level people make choices(whether to live in poverty in India or lose some of your dignity and freedom when you go abroad) we cannot use that to hide the bad news.
You are entitled to choose the type of racism that is acceptable, I would choose either no racism(not an option I know) or muted racism which does not end in violent attack or verbal abuse. As long as you keep it within 4 walls(or even teach your kids), I am not much bothered about racism of that sort.

Of cause i'm defensive because im a Australian Citizen, When you make generalizing offensive comment about the whole nation of people how do you expect them to react ? Especially if it's the view of some condescending Pommi wankers

Economic migration is seeking greener pastures, Because people cant get equality or opportunities in their own countries, Who are we kidding ? India has the largest population of Abject poor, It also has one of the largest number of billionaires, By comparing the Middle East with Western nations your just clutching at straws, People do go to the middle east to earn money but in no way to settle down, It's completely different to places like Australia, Where people permanently migrate because of the equal opportunities given for a good life for them and a better future for their children, Where you are treated equal as long as you integrate to the larger society .. Something they cannot even fathom in their countries of birth,

I'm a second generation Australian, I was born in Australia, My parents migrated in the early 70's, Though i was raised in Sri Lanka throughout my teenage years because my dad came back for a decade or so.. So we know what real racism was, At that time there were very few brown faces in Australia, Even fewer Indians unlike now, We faced our share of bigotry but the goodwill of the people far out weighed the few dickheads.. Aussies are brash and will speak thier mind but that in noway can be construed as racist.

Last edited:
Most of what you say is true however reality is slighly different nowadays. If a Pakistani/Muslim is attacked now the last thing it would be is forgotten. There would be revenge attacks against the racists and they know this very well. That is why Muslims are labelled as aggressive by the mainstream media because they know white people can't get their way with Muslims as they can with other communities. Especially the weaker, smaller and passive races & communities.

This was a racist attack through and through..as I said, Indians are generally soft..but the same gent in India would have fought back, he backed off..The reason being is that even their cops are racist, and would have immediately found fault with the immigrant. I agree that at some point ....Indians in Australia do need to take a stand, but the attacks are too few and too far in between compared to the general harmony that exists overall..and, he chose a shitty neighborhood to run his business end of the day.

This was a racist attack through and through..as I said, Indians are generally soft..but the same gent in India would have fought back, he backed off..The reason being is that even their cops are racist, and would have immediately found fault with the immigrant.
Agreed, chances of running into racist cops are 60%+ and then get entangled into another shit. We need to know when to walkaway froma a fight. As they say " discretion is better part of valor".

Pakistan forever.

Your make believe world of ROUGH TOUGH Pakistanis does not exist. HERE IN uk

You pakistanis cabbies are getting battered and abused everynight by both white and black thugs.

You Pakistani bretheren get battered in their own restaurants.

THIS IMAGE OF ROUGH TOUGH PAKISTANIS is rubbish,..

The average Pakistani in UK is a taxi driver or a Kebab shop owner. AT NIGHT when the whites leave their pubs and clubs they give these people HELL.

I agree in YOUR muslim area its easy to act big and tough. BUT NOBODY of non Pakistani orgin ever goes there.

IN THE CITY CENTRE you people get dogs abuse AS YOU DO YOUR WOMEN wearing the HAJIBS ( ninja suits the whites call them )

Pakistan women telling of her racial abuse in England

This was a racist attack through and through..as I said, Indians are generally soft..but the same gent in India would have fought back, he backed off..The reason being is that even their cops are racist, and would have immediately found fault with the immigrant. I agree that at some point ....Indians in Australia do need to take a stand, but the attacks are too few and too far in between compared to the general harmony that exists overall..and, he chose a shitty neighborhood to run his business end of the day.

Pakistan forever.

You pakistanis cabbies are getting battered and abused everynight by both white and black thugs.

The average Pakistani in UK is a taxi driver or a Kebab shop owner. AT NIGHT when the whites leave their pubs and clubs they give these people HELL.

I agree in YOUR muslim area its easy to act big and tough. BUT NOBODY of non Pakistani orgin ever goes there.

IN THE CITY CENTRE you people get dogs abuse AS YOU DO YOUR WOMEN wearing the HAJIBS ( ninja suits the whites call them )
Pakistan forever.

That's great! I live in Holland Park (in London) myself. Near the Cardinal Vaghan Memorial. Hardly any Pakistanis or Muslims here. I'm being oppressed by whites and blacks as I'm typing right now. Will cry furiously in front of them.

Like I said I DONT WHERE you live BUT being a Pakistani in UK is not easy

DOGS ABUSE man from white people AND BLACKS

Pakistani for ever

YOU ROUGH TUF PAKISTANIS need to PROTECT YOUR POOR WOMEN getting abused on SUB WAYS buses all over London man

Back
Top Bottom