What's new

Go back to your country, f** black Indians : Australian bashes restaurant owner in front of family.

UK Pakistani response to racists:

Ever wondered why racists don't want to go up against Pakistanis/Muslims? And have to resort to attacking and swearing at innocent Muslim women & children. The above shows why

Joke is Australia is top 2nd in most livable countries in the world 2015 :hitwall:

We the Indian subcontinent people should unit against discrimination and racism because racist don't see what religion you are or what country you are they see what color you are ....Its high time Australian government take some responsibility and act on this matter to avoid such kind of attacks in the future....

Everything to be proud of. One thing no one can deny is that UK Pakistani males know how to be REAL men. We know how to physically defend and look after ourselves. And when we protect ourselves from white racists we are labelled as thugs, barbarians, savages and terrorists. But at the end of the day, Pakistanis don't care what whites think of us.

Source: Go back to your country, f** black Indians : Australian bashes restaurant owner in front of family. | Page 3
Crime in the Pakistani UK community is higher than other asian communities. And thats something to be proud ofÉ
I know people like you. master race right? Because you know, Pakistanis have such a tough reputation.

PAKISTANI KEBAB SHOPPERS GETTING ATTACKED SATURDAYS NIGHTS

like I said YOU DONT LOOK TOO TOUGH HERE

The tone and tenor of several Pakistani responses on this thread is amusing and disturbing at the same time. If the thread was about a Pakistani getting beaten up in the West, then the entire discussion would revolve around racism, xenophobia, Islamophobia. If an Indian gets attacked, it becomes a matter of how he is too Chicken-s**t to do anything about it. Surely, asking the Pakistani members who are posting crud like this to reflect on their inherent double-standards is asking a bit too much.

Yes, there is a deep-rooted and obvious problem in the Pakistani expat community of lack of respect for rule of law. The ones responding here seem to take great pride in thuggish behaviour such as street-fighting. There is little hope for a country whose citizenry treats a simple matter of racism as an excuse for fake display of macho "I would have showed them!!!" BS.

They are macho in their GETTHOS

Out in the city centres *** above THEY GET battered by whites blacks all the time

THERE women get abused on buses wearing hajibs and headscarfs.

It would be bad stereotype all of Australia on this single incident

Australia however is making an effort for positive image among Indians

Why do they call them black?

Also from the news reports, Indians (especially Sikhs) get attacked and killed a lot more in North America than they do in Australia. Including a US army veteran who shot up a Sikh Temple in America.

He was crying like a little girl in front of the reporter. "Crying furiously" lol. Cowards

The guy is a restaurant owner. Please tell me what you prove by picking a fight with a store clerk, or anyone weaker than you? It proves the attacker is the coward, a idiot savage.

Next time be posted with a shotgun.

Yes, there is a deep-rooted and obvious problem in the Pakistani expat community of lack of respect for rule of law. The ones responding here seem to take great pride in thuggish behaviour such as street-fighting. There is little hope for a country whose citizenry treats a simple matter of racism as an excuse for fake display of macho "I would have showed them!!!" BS.
Shut up pussy :lol:

They are macho in their GETTHOS

Out in the city centres *** above THEY GET battered by whites blacks all the time

THERE women get abused on buses wearing hajibs and headscarfs.
You know what these Pakistani responses are? Personal anecdotes. Just like yours.
And it's funny to see you saying it in such a way that makes it seem like it doesn't happen to Indians.

Sorry i don't believe in your idea that Indians are soft and peaceful, Perhaps that man was jumped upon suddenly before he had the time to react, one punch in the right area will knock you out on floor,from there on its all a kicking spree to the head,back or stomping on him.

All these Pakistanis who are trying to portray themselves as Macho here who will fight, yeah i seen their kind in Europe,they come in groups and fight ,1vs1 they run and when Indians go in group against them again they run.Had some real life experiences where we put many in hospital with fractures and open neck wounds caused by baseball bats bottles. after getting bashed badly and they later became friends, because they know what we could do to them.All their superior Martial culture went down in drain in just 1 group fight. :lol:

As for confrontation, you need to understand one thing,If it was a suprise attack, there is not much you can do about it.Except get up when you have the chance and put up defence and go after them.
If it was posturing then you have the time to prepare to attack them.
My guess was most probably it was a surprise attack as he was getting beer and both his hands might be full before he had the time to react.
not Indians my friend mostly Punjabis

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom