What's new

Go back to your country, f** black Indians : Australian bashes restaurant owner in front of family.

I heard non-Australians find it difficult to find jobs in Australia. True?
Is NZ better than Australia?

Rubbish.. Thousands of Indians arrive in Australia every year, And find jobs and settle down, Most integrate well others dont just like in any Multi cultural societies there are issues

I think i specified the group of people in Australia which is generally and publicly racist. Australia is multicultural because that is what was required to make it function like a state and to build its infrastructure. Yes its unfair to say that all Australians are racist, however its also undeniable that racism runs very deep in Australian psychology. Its the same country which hasn't even granted constitutional recognition to its Aboriginals -- and this is 21st century.

Well have lived and worked there most of my life and still do, Every country and communities are prejudiced it's a fallacy if you think they're not, But to generalize 22 million people as racist, Is the other side of the same coin you accuse Aussies of

Indian restaurant owner bashed in front of family in Ballarat in unprovoked racial attack
By Michael Pollock
Dec. 15, 2015, 2:25 p.m.
r0_0_3369_2074_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

FRIGHTENED: Sumeet Anand with his 10-year-old son Yash Anand (left) and wife Mandeep Kaur Swaich (right) in their home. Picture: Lachlan Bence.

“I fear for my family”.

Sumeet Anand sits on his couch in his Nerrina home, his left eye bloodshot, yellowed and weeping furiously, his forehead a mass of bruises, with several cuts to his mouth and nose, his knees and back scratched and scabbed.

His injuries are the result of a brutal, racially inspired bashing on Monday night – the first he has ever faced after 35 years of living in Australia.

For Mr Anand, one racial assault is one too many and the 43-year-old restaurant owner is making a stand after his wife Mandeep and 10-year-old son Yash were forced to bear witness as two thugs beat him unconscious outside a bottle shop on the corner of Mair and Humffray streets at about 10.30pm.

WATCH MR ANAND’S EMOTIONAL VIDEO INTERVIEW HERE

Play
0:00
/
4:19
Fullscreen
Mute
“Me, my wife and my son went to Humffray Street after finishing work,” Mr Anand said.

“I told her to stop the car and I'll go grab a couple of beers (from the bottle shop) and by the time I opened the car, out of nowhere these two guys came running and they started bashing me and saying things like ‘go back to your own f****** country, you don’t belong here, you took our jobs’.”

“He was lying on the road – they kept bashing him,” Mandeep added.

“They treated him like he was an animal, they said you go back to your country, f****** black Indians.

“My son was crying, he was shocked.”

Mr Anand said the attack had rattled his family to its core, with ramifications felt on many levels.

• r0_0_2409_3293_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg
  • r0_52_3369_2073_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg
  • r0_0_1560_1950_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg
  • r0_0_2456_3689_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg
  • r0_82_3696_2267_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg
  • r0_0_2409_3293_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg
  • r0_52_3369_2073_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg
+5
UNITED: Sumeet Anand with his 10-year-old son Yash Anand (left) and wife Mandeep Kaur Swaich (right). Picture: Lachlan Bence.
Mr Anand elected not to name his restaurant, fearing the incident will tarnish its reputation, but when asked when he could return to work, he answered: “you know, I am shaky at the moment”.

“Maybe they (authorities) need to try to punish (the offenders), or maybe they don’t punish, they help (educate).

“It’s happened to me, and it’s going to happen to another person – another Indian, or another person.

“That’s why somebody has to make a stand, you can’t sit and wait.”

ANOTHER INDIAN RESTAURANT OWNER WAS ALSO BASHED IN BALLARAT IN 2013

A statement from Victoria Police said the investigation was ongoing, with two men believed to be responsible for the assault.

Mr Anand’s wife said the two assailants bolted from the scene shortly after the attack, with two bystanders coming to their aid.

Originally from New Delhi, Mr Anand said equality is crucial to a well functioning community.

“Everybody is equal and blood is the same – it’s not (as though) one person’s blood is white and another’s is black – all blood is red,” he said.

“That’s what people have to understand, so we can live life as a good community and help each other.

Mr Anand said he had contacted the Ballarat Indian Association and is meeting with president Xavier Mani on Tuesday evening.

He also intends to contact Ballarat Mayor Des Hudson.

Ballarat Detective Sergeant Steven Howard said police are investigating to see if the incident was racially motivated.

“Victoria Police does not tolerate violence and takes all crime seriously, including that which is motivated by prejudice, racism or discrimination,” Detective Sergeant Howard said.

“Every Victorian has the right to feel safe and secure in the community and any crimes targeted at our faith or multicultural communities will not be tolerated.”

Anyone with information is urged to contact police or call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

Indian restaurant owner bashed in front of family | video | The Courier

One day if Asian people act smart, they will be rich and won't need to go to European or Anglo-Saxon dominated countries. When that time comes, Asian people won't be insulted by those scum anymore.

There is no other friend to you than Your fellow Asian countries. Despite Indian members here hating China, they Indian people would never be treated like that China.

Stop hating your fellow Asian people. You have no other friend but your neighbours. Remember you're always an Alien for the west. This includes all Asian people including Indians, Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai, Malay, Turk, Russian, Arab, Iranian etc. Even Japanese people do enjoy limited acceptence after decades. No one forgets the racism and hatret towards Japanese people in 40's and 50's.

Nothing to be proud of. In fact it highlights the issue at hand.

Everything to be proud of. One thing no one can deny is that UK Pakistani males know how to be REAL men. We know how to physically defend and look after ourselves. And when we protect ourselves from white racists we are labelled as thugs, barbarians, savages and terrorists. But at the end of the day, Pakistanis don't care what whites think of us.

i become very sad to watched Mr. Anand,s picture. what was his fault that these cruel people beat him.these RED & WHITE people are very cunning.

I think i specified the group of people in Australia which is generally and publicly racist. Australia is multicultural because that is what was required to make it function like a state and to build its infrastructure. Yes its unfair to say that all Australians are racist, however its also undeniable that racism runs very deep in Australian psychology. Its the same country which hasn't even granted constitutional recognition to its Aboriginals -- and this is 21st century.

Thats true for any new nation, The US, Aus, NZ, Argentina.. These were all sparsely populated countries before European colonization, The native populations were without any structured civilizations, Maybe apart from the Maori's.. So immigrants are vital for nation building

Also Australia is still a very young country compared to others like the US.. It has to go through it's growing pains.. Make no mistake it's not that i condone some of the policies regarding Aboriginal people or the White Australia policies.. But remember African Americans with bigger political power than the the Aboriginal people took centuries to win their civic rights

I find it farcical when people accuse a whole nation of people Racial, Especially a multi cultural one, When their own countries suffer from even worse issues of ethnic, Religious and cast discrimination

It is also ironic that thousands clamour to get to Australia from those same countries that accuse Australians as racist

This was a despicable act, Done by some dumb drunk fucktards that need to be lynched, But equating a whole nation with them is just uncalled for

Lol thats what you get for living in cheap housing areas. What kind of idiot goes to these australian ghettos at night. These drunks will even beat up a white person at that time. It is sad incident but it is also a sad fact that people live in these areas to save money which is typical southasian mentality. You wonr face such thing in good progressive and educated suburbs. I live in melbourne as well and i know areas where even ausies dont feel safe specially where he was loitering around for beer in the middle of night.

Last edited:
Australia had a white australia policy till as recent as 1973. Even eastern Europeans were not allowed in. Racism run deep in australian society. Not to mention their heinous crimes as against aboriginals and kidnapping of aboriginal children from their parents.

Last edited:
Lol thats what you get for living in cheap housing areas. What kind of idiot goes to these australian ghettos at night. These drunks will even beat up a ehit person at that time. It is sad incident but it is also a sad fact that people live in these areas to save money which is typical southasian mentality. You wonr face such thing in good progressive and educated suburbs. I live in melbourne as well and i know areas where even ausies dont feel safe specially where he was loitering around for beer in the middle of night.

:tup:

“They treated him like he was an animal, they said you go back to your country, f****** black Indians.

So they knew he was an Hindustani. It is good because on PDF the Hindustanis have been drumming up that gora love them and they would have said this attack was a case of ''mistaken'' identify.

Go on any forum, CNN, YAHOO, etc and you'll see Hindustanis showing their true hatred for us and trying HARD to convince Christendom that they're their loyal kutha. And you'll see them on PDF as well, when a gora name person comes online, how they swarm him/her like flies to ''win'' him/her over.

This guy is an indian. Therefore he probably doesn't have it in him to physically confront a white person/persons. Here in the UK, whites would not dare do that to a Pakistani because if they did than Pakistani hard men and gangsters would beat the whites twice as hard and probably put them in a coma.

If he ends up in Jail for that,then he loses everything he has ever had,your pak gangsters are scum of the society,a regular guy wont lose his head just like that.

Whatever anyone says about UK Pakistanis one thing is for certain. Whites don't mess with us because of our fierce and violent reputations. In fact whites fear Pakistanis. We are not indians and never will be. Had this happened to a Pakistani in the UK, guaranteed there would be at least 2 whites in a coma within 48 hours. Everyone knows this is true.

Thats because you have numbers and this guy has his wife and son with him,what if they do something to her?

I can also bet 1000 pounds that you yourself wont have the balls and is likely to call up a friend to sort out the issue.

why this false bravado?

I condemn the attack but damn !

"Furiously weeping" wtf?:lol: I mean one can understand that you couldn't fight the attackers .. But than why the fork are you "furiously weeping" in your house ??? Be a man.

what will u do? try some shit and get thrashed when u r alone with family and that guy possibly has friends?

So they knew he was an Hindustani. It is good because on PDF the Hindustanis have been drumming up that gora love them and they would have said this attack was a case of ''mistaken'' identify.

Go on any forum, CNN, YAHOO, etc and you'll see Hindustanis showing their true hatred for us and trying HARD to convince Christendom that they're their loyal kutha. And you'll see them on PDF as well, when a gora name person comes online, how they swarm him/her like flies to ''win'' him/her over.

Pakistanis also do the same thing,they are like we are muslims/people of the book,we eat beef,hey look we are like you more than indians,

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom