What's new

Go back to your country, f** black Indians : Australian bashes restaurant owner in front of family.

Sorry, I meant Pakistanis in the UK. Pakistanis in america are soft and passive wheras Pakistanis (along with Blacks and Albanians) have a fearsome, violent and aggressive reputation in the UK so whites and others don't really mess with us. Even the police avoids us.

Won't that reputation make them unemployed ?? o_O

Hi bro ! What's up ? :police:

Fine Bruv.. How are you doing !

sure,but he is not used to such a scene.

You can talk as much here brother,but i only find such heroic scenes laughable,u be vulnerable in front a dozen with your wife and child around and we ll see.

Than get a gun.. Never travel without a gun if you have a family... If you are scared about them!

Very sad. We usually think these people are literate. This is what they are learning in institutes?

What is the problem with these people? Are they racist, sick or just do it for fun?

It's not hard either... I'm not Rambo or John McCain .. All you gotta do is man up .. Trust me..

If you are a coward than God help you .. even a 14 year old can kick the crap out of a 30 year old coward.

Agreed......but I gotta ask, how many street fights have you been involved in? Living and growing up in Karachi, I have faced my fair share of beatings and trust me, it ain't fair when you are not fighting one on one!

Besides, have you seen some of the Aussies? They are absolute giants, given my natural instinct and and fool hardy attitude, I almost got into a brawl with a 6'4" professional bodyguard, while I was working at MCG, knowing fully well that I would give him my best shots before going down eventually. He backed off and I earned his respect from there on. But I now realize that it was the Pakistani identity at stake rather then my own ego that forced me to stand up to him, had I caved in it would have been a coward ****.

But a stronger man still would have found a way out of the conflict, in my position. There's not much a person can do if 2 dudes just set on him out of nowhere.

There is no such thing as "desi" or "Asian" unity in western countries. indians are as different and alien to Pakistanis as Africans are. There is however growing Pakistani/Muslim unity in western countries.
Yeah that is true.....my personal experience....when i first moved to USA and got settled I had relations with more Indian families than others but over time number of natives, whites (muslim and non Muslims) and middle eastern-origin families has increased with much stronger bonds since I share more with them being a Muslim than non-Muslim indian except for language and some foods.

if u eveer come new york city u will understand , here i have too many indian and pakistani friends , we all get along very well here , everyone of us do not fear the indians or pakistani here they fear the racism casuing by white people thats a reality , and i believe thats happening in most of the western countries

I don't think Britishers are that racist especially London o_O

Unemployment results in gangsters and criminals.
Depends on what type of people or class of people you meet. I normally remain in an academic/researchers community so most of them are wonderful people and life is easy but once you step out in normal public, the chances increase....I was abused by a bad-mouthed white woman of middle age and poor background, on a train from Peter-Borough to Edinburgh, but then there was a young lady who gave her a shut call and chatted with me until her departure.

Agreed......but I gotta ask, how many street fights have you been involved in? Living and growing up in Karachi, I have faced my fair share of beatings and trust me, it ain't fair when you are not fighting one on one!

Besides, have you seen some of the Aussies? They are absolute giants, given my natural instinct and and fool hardy attitude, I almost got into a brawl with a 6'4" professional bodyguard, while I was working at MCG, knowing fully well that I would give him my best shots before going down eventually. He backed off and I earned his respect from there on. But I now realize that it was the Pakistani identity at stake rather then my own ego that forced me to stand up to him, had I caved in it would have been a coward ****.

But a stronger man still would have found a way out of the conflict, in my position. There's not much a person can do if 2 dudes just set on him out of nowhere.

Ive had my share.. I'm 25 now and grew out of that phase... Haven't gotten into a real fight ... Ah.. Well the last fight I got into was last year me & my friend against these 4 azzholez..

As for Giants.. Well I guess me being a bulky 6 ft guy (who naturally looks angry) helps quiet a lot.

Job fair coming up. :( Wish me luck brother.
Don't worry bro.. Everything will be alright!

Where are the Indian Monkeys who said that there is nothing Wrong when Hindu god Krishna is shown as a Villain and an EVIL man in X-Men Movie ? :lol:

There were a few idiots who said our "faith" is strong and nothing will happen to Hindus :lol:

That is fiction!!! Apocalypse also mentions himself to be Yahweh in the movie.. That is the Abrahamic God. So.. yeah. You need to understand that.

These kind of attacks can be seen in most countries as isolated incidents. Hell, we are crazy racist in India when people harass and try to fool white people. What about that? The polish (white) are picked on in many countries. Given the right circumstances, these incidents can happen anywhere.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom