What's new

Go back to your country, f** black Indians : Australian bashes restaurant owner in front of family.

To justify imigrants with good skills so they dont leave they need to keep feeding them that their country is a sh!t hole.

Rubbish.. Thousands of Indians arrive in Australia every year, And find jobs and settle down, Most integrate well others dont just like in any Multi cultural societies there are issues
I have never been to australia but even white british think australians are racists( not as much as south africans but not too far). Its a generalization of course.

Yeah that is true.....my personal experience....when i first moved to USA and got settled I had relations with more Indian families than others but over time number of natives, whites (muslim and non Muslims) and middle eastern-origin families has increased with much stronger bonds since I share more with them being a Muslim than non-Muslim indian except for language and some foods.

Don't know about america but here in the uk at least, Muslims from all backgrounds (Pakistanis, Arabs, Turks, Iranians, Black Muslims, Albanians etc) are becoming more unified and proactive. A lot of the younger Muslim men are making groups and teams to protect vulnerable Muslims (especially women, children and old people) against racists. They have been successful and as a results the whites don't mess with us. All I can say is God help any white person should they attack any Muslim from these Muslim defenders.

Do not cry now .... you do the same to muslims in india ..........
Kya-yaar-kuch-bhi-update-kerte-ho-aap-log.jpg

Don't know about america but here in the uk at least, Muslims from all backgrounds (Pakistanis, Arabs, Turks, Iranians, Black Muslims, Albanians etc) are becoming more unified and proactive. A lot of the younger Muslim men are making groups and teams to protect vulnerable Muslims (especially women, children and old people) against racists. They have been successful and as a results the whites don't mess with us. All I can say is God help any white person should they attack any Muslim from these Muslim defenders.
main-qimg-40827b79cc707ec5589bcce5885ac32f

your flags are wrong way around if you are a pakistani living in UK. :offtopic:

that's why I started lifting bro, I don't why where my future lies, my half of family is in us/UK and Burma. :D

well, that guy is right

bingo atlast desi people in UK and Canada are living together AFAIK

No, he is just stupid.

I have never been to australia but even white british think australians are racists( not as much as south africans but not too far). Its a generalization of course.

Australians are blunt and will call as they see it, They're not very politically correct but that does not mean as a whole all white Aussies are racist, Vast majority of them appreciate fair play in life, Does'nt matter what color of your skin is

Europeans on the other hand are pretentious condescending prats, they think they know the best for everybody, Lingering traits of colonialism.. They try to hide behind politically correctness.. I'd deal with a crude Aussie any day over some Brit with a holier than thou attitude

What most hypocrites in this thread that malign a whole nation because of a couple of drunk yobs in outback Ballarat as conveniently ignored is this part of the same article

Mr Anand’s wife said the two assailants bolted from the scene shortly after the attack, with two bystanders coming to their aid.

It's natural instinct to i guess to ignore their own wonderfully Utopian homelands where all citizens are equally treated, and thousands of others are clamoring to get in to.. :coffee:

Its an Indian can do at his best :D furiously weeep :D
Only idiots take the risk of fighting back when your family is at stake. Use your head, if he fight backs & reports to the police then in all probability it will be considered as a drunken brawl instead of racial attack.

Its an Indian can do at his best :D furiously weeep :D

This man didn't even attempt to fightback. Imagine if the attackers tried to do something to his wife and child. He probably would not have attempted to defend them. Something I've noticed about people of the indian race is that they have a massive worship/inferiority complex with regards to white people. They want to be like white people or be liked and praised by them. This makes them unable to confront a white person verbally or physically. Pakistanis do not have this fear of white people nor do we want to be accepted or liked by them. Out of all the non-whites, Pakistanis have the least care of white people's opinions.

Only idiots take the risk of fighting back when your family is at stake. Use your head, if he fight backs & reports to the police then in all probability it will be considered as a drunken brawl instead of racial attack.

Indian are quite in numbers as far as I know. They should unite and give them their own medicine instead of weeping. If he weeps they will make him weep always. Thats how you make Dawood a small time goon a legandry gangster I guess.

If you don't fight back, your wife and child could be targeted to a horrific fate. Only cowards accept beatings. Real men don't. You are looking for an excuse to be a coward.

Australians are blunt and will call as they see it, They're not very politically correct but that does not mean as a whole all white Aussies are racist, Vast majority of them appreciate fair play in life, Does'nt matter what color of your skin is

Europeans on the other hand are pretentious condescending prats, they think they know the best for everybody, Lingering traits of colonialism.. They try to hide behind politically correctness.. I'd deal with a crude Aussie any day over some Brit with a holier than thou attitude

What most hypocrites in this thread that malign a whole nation because of a couple of drunk yobs in outback Ballarat as conveniently ignored is this part of the same article

It's natural instinct to i guess to ignore their own wonderfully Utopian homelands where all citizens are equally treated, and thousands of others are clamoring to get in to.. :coffee:
Wasnt srilankan cricket team at the receiving end of the wonderfull aussies ?

Agreed, australians are brash but straight forward.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom