What's new

Go back to your country, f** black Indians : Australian bashes restaurant owner in front of family.

Those who differentiate on the basis of
classic-sad-smiley-face-emoticon.gif
and
b6.gif
are invited to take lessons by Me
evil-laugh-black-smiley-emoticon.gif

Do not cry now .... you do the same to muslims in india ..........

In India ,we will love each other ,respects each other and also quarrel each other.That is our freedom given by our mother land .But if we some foreigner including a Pakistani try to comment on it we will unite and smoke out them from there.
In this case every Indian will support our brother in Australia .I hope our govt will take necessary decision

Indian are quite in numbers as far as I know. They should unite and give them their own medicine instead of weeping. If he weeps they will make him weep always. Thats how you make Dawood a small time goon a legandry gangster I guess.

The men of the indian race do not have it in them to physically confront white men. That is the truth no matter what anyone says.

Wasnt srilankan cricket team at the receiving end of the wonderfull aussies ?

Agreed, australians are brash but straight forward.

Any team that plays Australians in any sport at competitive level will face in your face attitude, That is one trait that makes Australia one of the global sporting super powers, They dont give in an inch and do not expect their opponents to either.. But they limit that to the field of play, Outside it they will share a beer with you it's rarely personal

I condemn the attack but damn !

"Furiously weeping" wtf?:lol: I mean one can understand that you couldn't fight the attackers .. But than why the fork are you "furiously weeping" in your house ??? Be a man.

IF a group guys ,I mean around 3 people having 6 feet height ,ganged up and tries to beat you What would you do ?And if they successfully land a punch in your eyes ,you will do the same even in some hospital or in your sweet home.
Passing comments in front of a PC is quite easy .

I heard non-Australians find it difficult to find jobs in Australia. True?
Is NZ better than Australia?

Well an Asian would be always a second class citizen in white countries .

Everything to be proud of. One thing no one can deny is that UK Pakistani males know how to be REAL men. We know how to physically defend and look after ourselves. And when we protect ourselves from white racists we are labelled as thugs, barbarians, savages and terrorists. But at the end of the day, Pakistanis don't care what whites think of us.

At the end all of them will begin to look even innocent Pakistanis with true suspicious .
You are talking about Europeans ,the same Europeans that gas 60 lakhs people .
When the push comes to shove they will do that again and again.

IF a group guys ,I mean around 3 people having 6 feet height ,ganged up and tries to beat you What would you do ?And if they successfully land a punch in your eyes ,you will do the same even in some hospital or in your sweet home.
Passing comments in front of a PC is quite easy .

Well an Asian would be always a second class citizen in white countries .

Pull out your car/house keys, put them between your knuckles and punch. Put your fingers into their eyes & pull their eyeballs out. Bite their nose off if you have to. Don't be a coward.

At the end all of them will begin to look even innocent Pakistanis with true suspicious .
You are talking about Europeans ,the same Europeans that gas 60 lakhs people .
When the push comes to shove they will do that again and again.

We are not jews. They accepted their fate and did not fight back. Pakistanis/Muslims would. An indian can never understand a Pakistani/Muslim and we can never understand you people.

If you don't fight back, your wife and child could be targeted to a horrific fate. Only cowards accept beatings. Real men don't. You are looking for an excuse to be a coward.

The men of the indian race do not have it in them to physically confront white men. That is the truth no matter what anyone says.
stupidity has no bounds. attacking them will only provoke them further and they will get more ppl to bash him up. you dont need to be physically strong to hit back at ppl having a pepper spray or stun gun will do the job.

so sad but what we can do we have nothing in hands when we left our home country

If anything is in hand in home country, it's massacring minorities. Have Australians ever done anything like Gujarat riot, like dragging pregnant women into the streets and cutting them open with swords, burning entire families alive?

So please do not compare Australia to their home country. It's still far civilized and a few isolated incidents like these will be taken care of by an impartial law enforcement and criminal justice.

Pull out your car/house keys, put them between your knuckles and punch. Put your fingers into their eyes & pull their eyeballs out. Bite their nose off if you have to. Don't be a coward.

True heroic .
Well all those Pakistanis/Asians wont have enough experience in street fighting.
Like I said you can say that with a PC with some prejudice but in reality ,if those thugs are drunk like these guys they will even attack your family in that same car.Then that heroism will twisted in to a tragedy .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom