What's new

Go back to your country, f** black Indians : Australian bashes restaurant owner in front of family.

stupidity has no bounds. attacking them will only provoke them further and they will get more ppl to bash him up. you dont need to be physically strong to hit back at ppl having a pepper spray or stun gun will do the job.

You get more pleasure from beating your attackers with your bare hands and watching them suffer and squeam.

IF a group guys ,I mean around 3 people having 6 feet height ,ganged up and tries to beat you What would you do ?And if they successfully land a punch in your eyes ,you will do the same even in some hospital or in your sweet home.
Passing comments in front of a PC is quite easy .
Well an Asian would be always a second class citizen in white countries .
This guy has never been in a fight and his intention is just to pull bravadoes using keyboard. If taken unaware one punch/throw is good enuf to disorient a person.

That's fucked up... illiterate people frustrated souls.. mehh.. :disagree:

Pull out your car/house keys, put them between your knuckles and punch. Put your fingers into their eyes & pull their eyeballs out. Bite their nose off if you have to. Don't be a coward.

We are not jews. They accepted their fate and did not fight back. Pakistanis/Muslims would. An indian can never understand a Pakistani/Muslim and we can never understand you people.

My friends in GCC knows Pakistanis very well and they also knows the level of stupidity they can get .

Israelis are Jews and Palestines are Muslims .But we didnt see anything until know except regular pain full practice by Israeli forces on Palestine.
If there is only one guy against you ,you can easily manage them with good effect.If there is more than two guys especially with some drugs or alcchols shit will hit fan.

True heroic .
Well all those Pakistanis/Asians wont have enough experience in street fighting.
Like I said you can say that with a PC with some prejudice but in reality ,if those thugs are drunk like these guys they will even attack your family in that same car.Then that heroism will twisted in to a tragedy .

Pakistanis and Muslim men generally have a lot of street fighting experience. As do black men. indians/Asians generally don't.

If anything is in hand in home country, it's massacring minorities. Have Australians ever done anything like Gujarat riot, like dragging pregnant women into the streets and cutting them open with swords, burning entire families alive?

So please do not compare Australia to their home country. It's still far civilized and a few isolated incidents like these will be taken care of by an impartial law enforcement and criminal justice.
Quoted for limits of Indophobic Sycophancy

@Stag112 ;)

Pakistanis and Muslim men generally have a lot of street fighting experience. As do black men. indians/Asians generally don't.

Please dont repeat that BS that 1 Pakistani = 10 non Pakistanis .
You cant become a Jason Statham overnight.
3 heavy builders and if you are alone they will beat in to a pulp and will sticker in wall .

True heroic .
Well all those Pakistanis/Asians wont have enough experience in street fighting.
Like I said you can say that with a PC with some prejudice but in reality ,if those thugs are drunk like these guys they will even attack your family in that same car.Then that heroism will twisted in to a tragedy .
correct. it will only increase the risk and corresponding damage.

correct. it will only increase the risk and corresponding damage.

I and my friends have been beaten up a drunkard guy .Trust me , they dont know what they are doing at that time .
A family man cant stop of more than two such drunken guys if they attack him.

Australians are the most racist in the whole world.And they wont differentiate between Indians and Pakistanis because u are not whiter than us.So stop bullshitting about muslims in india.I have a muslim friend in whose home we(all caste) all stay sometime and party and enjoy. So dont talk rubbish if you dont know about India.
Dude lines are getting too old come up with some new fairy tales

Or to go on the internet and insult Pakistanis. Take their frustrations out that way.

Looks like you are typing all this to take out your frustrations :lol:. All you typing is nothing but fantasies of what you would had done when you were attacked racialy last time, rather than what you do :disagree:.

I have a muslim friend in whose home we(all caste) all stay sometime and party and enjoy. So dont talk rubbish if you dont know about India.

Really no need to post this. Its not a secret Hindus and Muslims lives normaly on daily basis in India.

For a Pakistani, its hard to believe for them, especially after the bs their media shows.

Looks like you are typing all this to take out your frustrations :lol:. All you typing is nothing but fantasies of what you would had done when you were attacked racialy last time, rather than what you do :disagree:.

Yup so true. I also ended up crying furiously in front of the reporter in OZ.

IF a group guys ,I mean around 3 people having 6 feet height ,ganged up and tries to beat you What would you do ?And if they successfully land a punch in your eyes ,you will do the same even in some hospital or in your sweet home.
Passing comments in front of a PC is quite easy .

Done it before.... Stood my ground against over 2 dozen guys... Yeah they beat the shyt outta me.. But I got one of them -- and beat his *** whenever got the chance ... After tht I put a world of hurt on all those involved ... And yes I've fought 2 & 3 at a time !

Never went home and wept "furiously"...thats what fags do !

How about you ? Ever been in a street fight? Or do you follow the same "head bobbling pattern" and move on after getting owned!

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom