What's new

Go back to your country, f** black Indians : Australian bashes restaurant owner in front of family.

Preferaby the smallest one. :D
how very true :enjoy:
picture-1.png

on a side note i feel sorry for the guy becasue he fears for his family which is understandable and some act in differant ways. where some would turn around and go kungfu panda whilst someothers would just walk away, both are good moves.

Well we can cross Bradford, Birmingham and Luton out of this.
bradford there are no white guys there:enjoy:

im from east lancashire theres a good mix there

It would be bad stereotype all of Australia on this single incident

Australia however is making an effort for positive image among Indians

Indians are not welcome in Australia . Why they dont pack their bags and go back to India? This is what Indians suggest to others when they face any such incident of racism or discrimination.

I personally feel sorry for this guy who seem a simple hard working family guy who is just busy in earning bread and butter for their family and its my experience that if you act bold and aggressive then you will not face much violence in the hands of thugs because they will know that you might hurt them. If you act as confuse defensive in such situation then you will face more trouble because you become vulnerable. I have met many indians who faced such situation because they were avoiding confrontation and the racists become more courageous.

depends on where you live. where i live they are some places where on white guys dare not to go. and vice versa. and the strange thing is that theres only 1 street seperating them and in the middle they live happily together. and slowly they mix.

well that was about 10 years ago, now its all mixed and nobody cares who you are and look out for each other. p.s. i live in one of the peacefull and beautifull areas of the uk.

Interesting! I heard they're low life scums who are far from Islam. They're into drugs, prostitution, violent, lack class and upbringing, etc. From the comments I've read they're like low-class ''white'' people. We don't call them Pakistanis, as most are born in Britania and when some are ''forced'' to come here, arrogant scum and they hate us!

Interesting! I heard they're low life scums who are far from Islam. They're into drugs, prostitution, violent, lack class and upbringing, etc. From the comments I've read they're like low-class ''white'' people. We don't call them Pakistanis, as most are born in Britania and when some are ''forced'' to come here, arrogant scum and they hate us!
prostitution, violent, lack class and upbringing is everywhere. i bet pakistan is no differant. yes there are low/middel class. but thats what you get from a mill town.the town whrere i live in specific was huge during the industrail era. all of the rich owners of the mills lived in the countryside or large cities like manchester.

Back
Top Bottom