What's new

Go back to your country, f** black Indians : Australian bashes restaurant owner in front of family.

Racism is a reality
We can never get rid of it
Its time for Indian Govt to react fiercely when such type of incident happens in other countries they cry river why they can't protect desi people in their own countries.

This is NOTHING.

Wait till the Americans start loosing their Jobs and their currency ..... THEN the REAL FUN STARTS :lol:

This is just just the Trailer

nbc-fires-donald-trump-after-he-calls-mexicans-rapists-and-drug-runners.jpg

Sad and unfortunate, Prolly a couple of gum sniffing bogans full on bath salt, You get those kind everywhere in the world, They wouldn't know a Indian from a Arab.. Poor bloke was in the wrong place at the wrong time, Bottle shops attract all kinds of fuckwards

Ballarat has a thriving drinking culture with loads of pubs so this kind of violence cannot be uncommon

Its time for Indian Govt to react fiercely when such type of incident happens in other countries they cry river why they can't protect desi people in their own countries.

If you Know or Understand Diplomatic protocol THEN the FACT is that One or two cases
fall in the category of RANDOM Crime which is handled by LOCAL authorities

When it becomes a regular feature ONLY then The Govt can intervene

If you Know or Understand Diplomatic protocol THEN the FACT is that One or two cases
fall in the category of RANDOM Crime which is handled by LOCAL authorities

When it becomes a regular feature ONLY then The Govt can intervene
But why not this protocol works on our country whenever little incident happens they started cry load even their states head calling directly. Which mean double standards, i noted many attacks on desi people in Australia nearly a routine.

Where are the Indian Monkeys who said that there is nothing Wrong when Hindu god Krishna is shown as a Villain and an EVIL man in X-Men Movie ? :lol:

There were a few idiots who said our "faith" is strong and nothing will happen to Hindus :lol:

This guy is an indian. Therefore he probably doesn't have it in him to physically confront a white person/persons. Here in the UK, whites would not dare do that to a Pakistani because if they did than Pakistani hard men and gangsters would beat the whites twice as hard and probably put them in a coma.

We never offer our cheeks for another 8-)

Sir, i have spent a reasonable chunk of my life in Australia in 4 different states and based on my own experience when i say Australians it means "Real Australians", Caucasians that is. It doesn't matter which Passport you carry, if you are not a "Real Australian" you, even your children will be treated as a 2nd class citizen the "Real Australians" are willing to "tolerate". The vast % of foreign immigration is not an Australian virtue but a necessity, you need people when you commit a genocide of Aboriginals and bring them down to 3% of the population from the original 100%.

Yet 25% of Australians are born outside the Country majority from non European background.. Generalizing much ?

We never offer our cheeks for another 8-)

Whatever anyone says about UK Pakistanis one thing is for certain. Whites don't mess with us because of our fierce and violent reputations. In fact whites fear Pakistanis. We are not indians and never will be. Had this happened to a Pakistani in the UK, guaranteed there would be at least 2 whites in a coma within 48 hours. Everyone knows this is true.

Yet 25% of Australians are born outside the Country majority from non European background.. Generalizing much ?
I heard non-Australians find it difficult to find jobs in Australia. True?
Is NZ better than Australia?

Sir, i have spent a reasonable chunk of my life in Australia in 4 different states and based on my own experience when i say Australians it means "Real Australians", Caucasians that is. It doesn't matter which Passport you carry, if you are not a "Real Australian" you, even your children will be treated as a 2nd class citizen the "Real Australians" are willing to "tolerate". The vast % of foreign immigration is not an Australian virtue but a necessity, you need people when you commit a genocide of Aboriginals and bring them down to 3% of the population from the original 100%.

Well have lived and worked there most of my life and still do, Every country and communities are prejudiced it's a fallacy if you think they're not, But to generalize 22 million people as racist, Is the other side of the same coin you accuse Aussies of

Back
Top Bottom