What's new

Go back to your country, f** black Indians : Australian bashes restaurant owner in front of family.

Australia had a white australia policy till as recent as 1973. Even eastern Europeans were not allowed in. Racism run deep in australian society. Not to mention their heinous crimes as against aboriginals and kidnapping of aboriginal children from their parents.

I doubt your stupid a$$ has ever seen australia for real.

Australians are very nice people. Of course racist fags are always there. What should however be understood by most people especially the stingy south Asians is you can't be cutting corners by living in a shitty place in city outskirts. You gotta live in a decent place. Unfortunately the priorities of your expense gotta change when you move places and sooner you get it the better it is for you.

The cost of living in those decent places is not much and the savings which you guys were expecting to make in say 3 years would now take say 4 -4.5 years which isn't too much of an ask all considered.

Last edited:
Pakistanis also do the same thing,they are like we are muslims/people of the book,we eat beef,hey look we are like you more than indians,

Bhai, those secularists Pakistanis and Hindustanis are idiots and that is why I DON'T get along with them. And I never approve of ANYONE making fun of another persons religion. Yes, we are more alike as much as the nationalists on both sides hate to admit it. The line in dirt doesn't change our culture.

This guy is an indian. Therefore he probably doesn't have it in him to physically confront a white person/persons. Here in the UK, whites would not dare do that to a Pakistani because if they did than Pakistani hard men and gangsters would beat the whites twice as hard and probably put them in a coma.

Seriously ?? :lol:

I also agree with you,i have no great love for the Goras who lie and cheat and steal to get their scene going,i am always desi and will always be.

Sorry, I meant Pakistanis in the UK. Pakistanis in america are soft and passive wheras Pakistanis (along with Blacks and Albanians) have a fearsome, violent and aggressive reputation in the UK so whites and others don't really mess with us. Even the police avoids us.

u r talking absolute shit. stop talking thru ur bum. i live in uk and know u talking crap :lol:

Both are the same, they look at your skin color before looking at your CV.
Rubbish.. Thousands of Indians arrive in Australia every year, And find jobs and settle down, Most integrate well others dont just like in any Multi cultural societies there are issues
I am serious guys.
Right now I have offers from an Australian university and NZ university for masters in engineering. I do not want to invest a heavy amount on myself and land myself among racists or end up jobless.
Right now it's a 60% No and 40% yes for me. And I do not have immediate relatives in both the countries..

Do not cry now .... you do the same to muslims in india ..........

Learn to treat people individually. It is not his fault that there is rising intolerance in India.....nor is it mine for the rising intolerance in Pakistan.

This guy is an indian. Therefore he probably doesn't have it in him to physically confront a white person/persons. Here in the UK, whites would not dare do that to a Pakistani because if they did than Pakistani hard men and gangsters would beat the whites twice as hard and probably put them in a coma.

It is not easy to fight against 2 guys, unless you know how to fight, know how to take a beating and have excellent stamina.

what will u do? try some shit and get thrashed when u r alone with family and that guy possibly has friends?

I'd stand my ground and face em like a man... And if I face a group .. I'd still stan my ground and do whatever I can - whenever I can... And would certainly hunt em down !

Certainly not "weep furiously" like a .......

An before you go on rampage yeah man.. I've stood my ground before - alone against 2 dozen guys ... Being a pussy don't help.. Neither does weeping "furiously" infront of your family.. Only .... do that.

Well as per as history Australia belonged to abroginals, so these fcuking "criminals" from Europe need to leave that place first , we may follow the suit.

By the way this is just the beginning, more of this will happen as we stop importing coal and then rereduce imports of bauxite and more and more of educated Indians join the global work force.

I wish health and recovery to the family. I wish he lives their along with his son.

Indian government needs to take care that this matter is conveyed at the highest levels and that it may affect trade and economics. Because nothing fears these superior 1st world countries more than losing their trade.

Australians are living up to their national sport - RACISM

I faced more racism in under 2 years in UAE then I faced in over 5 years in Australia.

These isolated incidents are just the result of fear mongering and growing intolerance. Not to worry, the guys will be caught and will be taken care of through state justice.

Learn to treat people individually. It is not his fault that there is rising intolerance in India.....nor is it mine for the rising intolerance in Pakistan.

It is not easy to fight against 2 guys, unless you know how to fight, know how to take a beating and have excellent stamina.

It's not hard either... I'm not Rambo or John McCain .. All you gotta do is man up .. Trust me..

If you are a coward than God help you .. even a 14 year old can kick the crap out of a 30 year old coward.

I'd stand my ground and face em like a man... And if I face a group .. I'd still stan my ground and do whatever I can - whenever I can... And would certainly hunt em down !

An before you go on rampage yeah man.. I've stood my ground before - alone against 2 dozen guys ... Being a pussy don't help.. Neither does weeping "furiously" infront of your family.. Only .... do that.

Hi bro ! What's up ? :police:

sure,but he is not used to such a scene.

You can talk as much here brother,but i only find such heroic scenes laughable,u be vulnerable in front a dozen with your wife and child around and we ll see.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom