What's new

Go back to your country, f** black Indians : Australian bashes restaurant owner in front of family.

Wow never knew the racists were so brave. Swearing at females and then scurrying off. Knowing full well you'll never see them again. Real tough.........lol.

YOU SEE THE SHIT YOU PEOPLE TAKE.. IN LONDON

The point is Pakistani forever.

WE SEE PAKISTANIS being abused every day

on trains
buses
kebab shops
taxis
your women folk for wearing the hajabs etc.

YOUR IMAGE OF ROUGFH TOUGH PAKISTAN NOBODY DARES SAYS ZILCH is rubbishhh

I love confrontation. Makes me feel more superior over the racists. I personally am loving living in London. Born and raised here. Loving life as a school teacher. Bring on the racists. Will help them found out who their real fathers are...Jeremy Kyle style...........lol.

By the way, please please racists get PHYSICALLY VIOLENT with the Muslims. It's very easy to swear and call people names. None of the videos above show any physical attacks against Muslims. Please do, and let the street war begin. The racist dogs can bark all they like. Please come and bite. You will unite all the Muslims of all backgrounds. Make my day.

Last edited:
I have lived in UK and Australia. In UK, Pakistanis literally take revenge of any attack on them. Well, I would not call them Pakistanis, they are Kashmiris and white people are really scared of them. I have seen a couple of fights between a Kashmiri gang and a white gang in which Kashmiris were winning until police arrived.

In Australia, white people mostly attack Muslim women. They don't have courage to attack a Muslim man. In Australia, the Arab community is very strong and Pakistanis usually become friends of Arabs. Arab gangs is Australia are very dangerous.

Although it's not something to be proud of, sometimes you have to give a befitting reply to the attackers. I have not heard many news about an Indian man beating a white racist. When you guys start responding, attackers on Indians in Australia will disappear.

Indians fully apply Gandhi Ji's policy (don't know if it was really his policy) in foreign countries (if someone slaps you, you should present your other cheek to the attacker). They don't apply it in their own country and on weak people.

We Muslims (and Pakistanis) have always fought with more powerful forces. This is because of our history and it's in our blood. Just because of a few coward Muslim leaders, the whole Ummah is looking scared. Individually, Muslims, whether they are from east, middle east or west, are brave.

Suggestion for Indians living in Australia: Don't apply Gandhi Ji's supposed policy there. Do the same what you do to minorities in your country. If you don't do it, these kind of sad incidents will keep occurring.

I have lived in UK and Australia. In UK, Pakistanis literally take revenge of any attack on them. Well, I would not call them Pakistanis, they are Kashmiris and white people are really scared of them. I have seen a couple of fights between a Kashmiri gang and a white gang in which Kashmiris were winning until police arrived.

In Australia, white people mostly attack Muslim women. They don't have courage to attack a Muslim man. In Australia, the Arab community is very strong and Pakistanis usually become friends of Arabs. Arab gangs is Australia are very dangerous.

Although it's not something to be proud of, sometimes you have to give a befitting reply to the attackers. I have not heard many news about an Indian man beating a white racist. When you guys start responding, attackers on Indians in Australia will disappear.

Indians fully apply Gandhi Ji's policy (don't know if it was really his policy) in foreign countries (if someone slaps you, you should present your other cheek to the attacker). They don't apply it in their own country and on weak people.

We Muslims (and Pakistanis) have always fought with more powerful forces. This is because of our history and it's in our blood. Just because of a few coward Muslim leaders, the whole Ummah is looking scared. Individually, Muslims, whether they are from east, middle east or west, are brave.

Suggestion for Indians living in Australia: Don't apply Gandhi Ji's supposed policy there. Do the same what you do to minorities in your country. If you don't do it, these kind of sad incidents will keep occurring.

The above is like Dejavu. I have had exactly the same experience.....lol. By the way, from what I hear, UK is heaven compared to Australia.

Agreed.
And we can easily pick one of them and kick them badly.But shit will turn ugly when others target family in that car .
Imagine if that was you ,it was your wife and son in that car .What would you do ?
Of Course you pick one of them in that group .But rest of them will attack your family quite easily .
Either you will suffer serious set back or your family will attacked .

Moral :Always keep vigilant mind wen you are in beverages shop or in strange areas .Anticipate and predict possible problems and kindly avoid that area .

When you pick just one guy, others don't focus on anything else. They just watch their friend getting beaten badly in shock. By the time they want to get involved in the fight, police arrives.

I am just thinking about the poor child of this Indian man how he might have felt when his father was getting beaten. The poor child will grow in fear of the racists.

Had this man shown a little courage and responded furiously and punched/ kicked one the men twice, he would have become a hero in front of his child even if he had got beaten badly later.

Poor child and wife.

Although I feel sorry for this family but that is how typical Indians are submissive they can not confront anyone atleast most of them (coming from someone who has seen many). :coffee:

The above is like Dejavu. I have had exactly the same experience.....lol. By the way, from what I hear, UK is heaven compared to Australia.

Australians hate Indians to the core. They have also slowly gathered courage to beat Indians on street.

They can't do it with Muslim men. Muslims women travelling alone is another story. Cowards.

Australians hate Indians to the core. They have also slowly gathered courage to beat Indians on street.

They can't do it with Muslim men. Muslims women travelling alone is another story. Cowards.

Not just Australians visit middle east and you'd see that on every single corner the same story. I know people may say I am lying but ask people who live there as I use to live there.

AT NIGHT when the whites leave their pubs and clubs they give these people HELL.

Agree with only this sentence of your entire post. When they come out of pubs and clubs, they are drunk. A cabbie or a shop owners last wish is to engage a group of drunkards around his property. You have to be smart when you pick your opponent. What's the point of beating a drunk person when you waste all your energy on someone who doesn't even know he has banged his own sister or mother?

Not just Australians visit middle east and you'd see that on every single corner the same story. I know people may say I am lying but ask people who live there as I use to live there.

I am living in Middle East currently. Beauty of a middle east is that Indians feel very safe here (even more than they do in India).

Last week, a colleague of mine (recently joined our company and new to middle east) was telling me that how safe it is for his wife to go out even after 10:00 PM and walk without fear of getting abused even in a quite area...

Of cause i'm defensive because im a Australian Citizen, When you make generalizing offensive comment about the whole nation of people how do you expect them to react ? Especially if it's the view of some condescending Pommi wankers

Economic migration is seeking greener pastures, Because people cant get equality or opportunities in their own countries, Who are we kidding ? India has the largest population of Abject poor, It also has one of the largest number of billionaires, By comparing the Middle East with Western nations your just clutching at straws, People do go to the middle east to earn money but in no way to settle down, It's completely different to places like Australia, Where people permanently migrate because of the equal opportunities given for a good life for them and a better future for their children, Where you are treated equal as long as you integrate to the larger society .. Something they cannot even fathom in their countries of birth,

I'm a second generation Australian, I was born in Australia, My parents migrated in the early 70's, Though i was raised in Sri Lanka throughout my teenage years because my dad came back for a decade or so.. So we know what real racism was, At that time there were very few brown faces in Australia, Even fewer Indians unlike now, We faced our share of bigotry but the goodwill of the people far out weighed the few dickheads.. Aussies are brash and will speak thier mind but that in noway can be construed as racist.

Agreed. Not appreciating the Western world for rule of law, equal opportunity and quality of life would only highlight the reason as to why these things barely exist in our part of the world.

The tone and tenor of several Pakistani responses on this thread is amusing and disturbing at the same time. If the thread was about a Pakistani getting beaten up in the West, then the entire discussion would revolve around racism, xenophobia, Islamophobia. If an Indian gets attacked, it becomes a matter of how he is too Chicken-s**t to do anything about it. Surely, asking the Pakistani members who are posting crud like this to reflect on their inherent double-standards is asking a bit too much.

This was a racist attack through and through..as I said, Indians are generally soft..but the same gent in India would have fought back, he backed off..The reason being is that even their cops are racist, and would have immediately found fault with the immigrant. I agree that at some point ....Indians in Australia do need to take a stand, but the attacks are too few and too far in between compared to the general harmony that exists overall..and, he chose a shitty neighborhood to run his business end of the day.
Sorry i don't believe in your idea that Indians are soft and peaceful, Perhaps that man was jumped upon suddenly before he had the time to react, one punch in the right area will knock you out on floor,from there on its all a kicking spree to the head,back or stomping on him.

All these Pakistanis who are trying to portray themselves as Macho here who will fight, yeah i seen their kind in Europe,they come in groups and fight ,1vs1 they run and when Indians go in group against them again they run.Had some real life experiences where we put many in hospital with fractures and open neck wounds caused by baseball bats bottles. after getting bashed badly and they later became friends, because they know what we could do to them.All their superior Martial culture went down in drain in just 1 group fight. :lol:

As for confrontation, you need to understand one thing,If it was a suprise attack, there is not much you can do about it.Except get up when you have the chance and put up defence and go after them.
If it was posturing then you have the time to prepare to attack them.
My guess was most probably it was a surprise attack as he was getting beer and both his hands might be full before he had the time to react.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom