13. Israel
14. Egypt
15. Indonesia
16. Iran
17. Japan
18. Taiwan
19. Canada
20. Thailand

hmm Italy and Brazil slide. Japan gains big..

Last edited:
I would still put UK and France above China. The reason is simple, these two army are strategic forces, while not huge, they can project power where ever they want. China cannot at the moment. They got their own engine tech and the navy is world class.

Right now it's not whether China can win, it's we can't get our equipments all the way to a half way point between us to fight, while England and France can.

Until we become a strategic force with enough carrier support I can't put China above 5th.

I think India should be at 6th position,our technology is inferior to countries like France e.t.c.

Exactly. But its still fun to measure whose is longer.

Maybe in Pak or NewZ but in Egypt and the UK it's frowned upon.

dont complain in a game where you are winning.. seems like your dick is getting bigger... :)

Err!

I would still put UK and France above China. The reason is simple, these two army are strategic forces, while not huge, they can project power where ever they want. China cannot at the moment. They got their own engine tech and the navy is world class.

Right now it's not whether China can win, it's we can't get our equipments all the way to a half way point between us to fight, while England and France can.

Until we become a strategic force with enough carrier support I can't put China above 5th.

The UK will be without an aircraft carrier until 2020, any expeditionary war will have to rely heavily on US support. Defence cuts will also leave our force with 80,000 regulars.

You're right, but i think that if China and UK were put to next each other, i would bet on China any day. I think the list is quite correct in balancing military, economy, manpower, quality, quantity, oil dependence etc. China deserves it spot, if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom