What's new

Global Military Rankings 2014 - Top 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
While Turkey and Pakistan have a strategic relationship, India's relationship with Turkey has also changed over the years.

It would be extremely unlikely that Turkey would provide any support to Pakistan in any war with India now - which is to say, that it is unlikely that they would take sides.

Just like in the decades past even Indonesia and Malaysia supported Pakistan in its wars with India, yet today India enjoys a far closer military partnership with both Indonesia and Malaysia. In fact today, Indonesian pilots are trained by Indian pilots on their leading edge fighter - the Su-30 and it uses Indian equipment.

So, all in all, things look up for us.

didn't know about it. However, Turkey is busy with it's own problems now, anti-corruption operations. In case of a war, there are two non-Nato countries that Turkey would support, Azerbaijan and Pakistan. To be rational, TAF would slop the hell out of Caucasus for Azerbaijan. Pakistan, well I can't say that they surely would send combat forces, maybe logistics, but we'd support them in a way for sure.

As we can see, there's a great potentional at India-Turkey relations. But I don't believe that it'll spin into defence sector as both are busy with trying do develop their own systems. At defence industry, India would pick Israel, France and Russia instead of Turkey as we'd pick NATO, South Korea and Japan instead of India. So defence sector is a dead end. But we can develop good military ties as we already have at Indian Ocean regarding counter piracy but as NATO not Turkey unfortunately. I expect a huge jump at billeteral relations especially regarding trade and food.

didn't know about it. However, Turkey is busy with it's own problems now, anti-corruption operations. In case of a war, there are two non-Nato countries that Turkey would support, Azerbaijan and Pakistan. To be rational, TAF would slop the hell out of Caucasus for Azerbaijan. Pakistan, well I can't say that they surely would send combat forces, maybe logistics, but we'd support them in a way for sure.
I meant only in case of an Indo-Pak war, Turkey or the countries that previously used to support Pakistan will not physically intervene. This has already happened. In the last war we fought in 1999, no country supported Pakistan physically. Everyone just gave a pep talk about how the two countries should sort out differences diplomatically.

This is a far cry from the old days when even Indonesia and Malaysia actively supported Pakistan along with half a dozen other nations.
As we can see, there's a great potentional at India-Turkey relations. But I don't believe that it'll spin into defence sector as both are busy with trying do develop their own systems. At defence industry, India would pick Israel, France and Russia instead of Turkey as we'd pick NATO, South Korea and Japan instead of India. So defence sector is a dead end. But we can develop good military ties as we already have at Indian Ocean regarding counter piracy but as NATO not Turkey unfortunately. I expect a huge jump at billeteral relations especially regarding trade and food.
Ofcourse. Defence relations are unlikely to proceed much. But trade will definitely increase.

:lol:

The list can't be more random. Last time, in 2013, they put Israel behind Pakistan and Egypt behind Pakistan...and then they put Turkey behind Italy and so on.

Within one year.....everything is TOTALLY FLIPPED!

Come 2014--Turkey jumps over Brazil, Korea, and Italy....

Pakistan slides behind Egypt and Israel in military power....

I wonder what happed between 2013 and 2014? :woot:

Global Firepower is only good for gullible indians to cheer their "4th strongest military on planet" :rofl:

If a war happens on equal distance from both mainlands, U.K will just demolish india...or will even defeat China as of now....but oh well--Global firepower atleast gives something for gullible crowd to cheer on...

The list can't be more random. Last time, in 2013, they put Israel behind Pakistan and Egypt behind Pakistan...and then they put Turkey behind Italy and so on.

Global Firepower is only good for gullible indians to cheer their "4th strongest military on planet" :rofl:

If a war happens on equal distance from both mainlands, U.K will just demolish india...or will even defeat China as of now....but oh well--Global firepower atleast gives something for gullible crowd to cheer on...

I was asking the same question.

2012 - Turkey ranked 6th
2013 - Turkey ranked 11th
2014 - Turkey ranked 8th.

Author Staff Writer. Lolzzzz :woot::woot::yahoo::enjoy:. Good try indians

China with much larger economy is no match to Russia. :woot:

its called bridging a gap, 2013 China pwr Index 0.3351 Russia 0.2618, 2014 index China is 0.2594 to Russia's 0.2355.

Indian wouldn't know anything about it in their delusional state of mind.

I was asking the same question.

2012 - Turkey ranked 6th
2013 - Turkey ranked 11th
2014 - Turkey ranked 8th.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What are you guys doing man?

What are you guys upto? Your military rankings are fluctuating by every year. Soon, you might replace United States or Congo from their military positions. It'd depend on what "mood" the "staff writers" of Global Firepower are in :lol:

I bet bunch of retarded indians writing bs over internet..

We operate largest number of aircraft within NATO after US, but the data they used is lasts years for Turkey.

A note about Iran and North Korea, they report higher numbers of aircraft at official papers to disrupt foreign intelligence agencies, mostly CIA. It can't be possible for North Korea to operate more aircraft than India.

Hey Neptune,

Turkey builds its own F-16s...so do you guys have your own source codes on systems or you just assemble U.S made parts in Turkey?

I just wanted to clarify that...

What BVR Turkish F-16s carry? AIM-120C?

One more thing guys:

Saudi Arabia is ranked lower than Thailand :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thai Air Force: old versions of F-16s block 15 A/B, Gripen (only 12), and F-5

Saudi Air Force: Eurofighters, latest F-15s, Tornadoes etc...

But then again, a ranking who puts india above Germany, France, and U.K can put Saudi Arabia below Thailand.

Not much of surprise, is it? :woot:

I meant only in case of an Indo-Pak war, Turkey or the countries that previously used to support Pakistan will not physically intervene. This has already happened. In the last war we fought in 1999, no country supported Pakistan physically. Everyone just gave a pep talk about how the two countries should sort out differences diplomatically.

This is a far cry from the old days when even Indonesia and Malaysia actively supported Pakistan along with half a dozen other nations.

Ofcourse. Defence relations are unlikely to proceed much. But trade will definitely increase.

99 wasnt a war ... rather a skirmish..

Oh, heck, thought you knew!

Global Firepower is an Indian conspiracy to depress NRPs and make them swallow their coffee the wrong way. Relax, and go back to your homework.

Oh, heck, thought you knew!

Global Firepower is an Indian conspiracy to depress NRPs and make them swallow their coffee the wrong way. Relax, and go back to your homework.

indian conspiracy? Not really.

It is just another source for indians to mental masturbate about their delusional, non-existent "greatness"

Your mainstream media perpetuates "super power india" delusions uncle. I feel sad for your people.

Although such theoretical hypotheses of Military might are an extremely hazardous guess at best, it would have been nicer if at least they had bothered to spend more time with google and arrive at the right/closest figures.

India, it seems, has 6,445 towed artillery pieces, the highest in the World! Even if we add up all the towed artillery pieces that India has bought since independence, they might not add up to a figure more than 4000 odd.:rolleyes:

It is just another source for indians to mental masturbate about their delusional, non-existent "greatness"

Your mainstream media perpetuates "super power india" delusions uncle. I feel sad for your people.

Yeah, right.

Surprising how many of these stupid foreigners keep putting out such sources. Surprising how they don't see the light of truth, about the non-delusional, existent greatness of some others. And, of course, those others don't read these sources and don't spend hours interpreting these sources in twenty different ways, all proving that they are not correct.

As for our mainstream media, I cannot see a reference to super power status anywhere, only references to our internal politics. But I presume you are going by what you think you might see.

I feel sad for those who need to deal with this kind of mail, this whining on a daily basis.

Yeah, right.

Surprising how many of these stupid foreigners keep putting out such sources. Surprising how they don't see the light of truth, about the non-delusional, existent greatness of some others. And, of course, those others don't read these sources and don't spend hours interpreting these sources in twenty different ways, all proving that they are not correct.

As for our mainstream media, I cannot see a reference to super power status anywhere, only references to our internal politics. But I presume you are going by what you think you might see.

I feel sad for those who need to deal with this kind of mail, this whining on a daily basis.

lol...Ever wondered by sooooooooooooooooooooo many indians are delusional about india's "greatness"? I have seen it in my university...on social media...in indian media too.

You might want to catch up with the reality...

Anyways, I don't see this going anywhere....

99 wasnt a war ... rather a skirmish..

Prolonged Skirmish. Thats it.

its called bridging a gap, 2013 China pwr Index 0.3351 Russia 0.2618, 2014 index China is 0.2594 to Russia's 0.2355.

Indian wouldn't know anything about it in their delusional state of mind.

India also improved from PwrIndx: 0.4346 in 2013 to PwrIndx: 0.3872 in 2014 :coffee:

Author Staff Writer. Lolzzzz :woot::woot::yahoo::enjoy:. Good try indians

As a matter of fact -

>> It is an American Website
>> Sources are CIA world Fact Book, Wikipedia and others
>> Refer to GFP Site Disclaimer if you have any problem
>> Why so much of obsession to drag India everywhere?

Would you care to explain how? India and China are not Pakistan :coffee:

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: Look who is talking only SOVEREIGN states conceive GREATNESS and DIGNITY You cant blame your incompetence on others for the same - You have no knowledge of what are you referring - We need not have the certificate from a bunch of Pakistani retards as to how qualified our military is! The way you lost in 47, 65, 71 and 99 is enough to for us to evaluate ourselves! :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol...Ever wondered by sooooooooooooooooooooo many indians are delusional about india's "greatness"? I have seen it in my university...on social media...in indian media too.

You might want to catch up with the reality...

Anyways, I don't see this going anywhere....

Prolonged Skirmish. Thats it.

So let me guess what did you tell your university colleagues about your nationality? Yes, that only you are an Indian know? :cheesy: :chilli: :rofl: Retards calling others delusional, what else to expect?

Guess what I don't even feel sad about you retards you guys are worth it - YOU know it - I know it - OUR fellow countrymen know - ALL know it! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom