What's new

Glad to see Saudi govt. has finally taken my advice

Back in 2013 March and July I posted these 2 threads with a similar idea:
OIC Peace-keeping Force (OICPF) deployment in Syria
OIC Peace Keeping Force for maintaining peace in majority Muslim countries

It seems that KSA leadership have finally decided upon a similar strategy that I suggested. It has been 2 and a half years, more than 300,000 people have died in Syria and Iraq in the mean time, but better later than never:
Saudi Arabia announces formation of Islamic military coalition of 34 States.

I wholeheartedly support this strategy. But I must add a word of caution. This strategy of military coalition must be complemented with a strategy of unifying the ideology (creed/Aqeedah and jurisprudence/Fiqh) of the Sunni Muslim world by firmly going back to the original Madhabs of Sunni Islam and getting rid of some of the deviations that has taken place in the last several centuries causing much fitna, division and chaos within the Muslim world. I discuss the strategy for achieving ideological unity for Sunni Muslims here:
How to stop Islamic extremism: Global Fiqh Council (GFC)

Saudi Royal family, His Excellency King Salman and esteemed advisers now have a chance to make the right moves. Hope they use their wisdom and foresight to make it happen for the sake of themselves and for the greater good of the 1.4 billion Sunni Muslims of the world which is projected to grow to 3 - 3.6 billion by the year 2100, Insha-Allah:
Global Muslim population will exceed 3 billion out of 10 billion by 2100 AD

@Falcon29 please take note that Islamism is not Islam, if you are wrong from the get-go, you will always fail. Islamists have breathing space because of the mistakes of the Arab and Muslim regimes in power. If these regimes follow the right strategies, they have the potential to win and bring evolutionary changes that will cause less chaos and disruption. But if they fail, like you said in many of your posts, the Islamists may win this round at the expense of these regimes, as people do not see a better alternative, but people I believe will grow out of Islamism as well over time, as it is not "Islam" followed by the majority according to the original Madhabs.
well your avatar says it all , Crysis . thats what it will lead to when groupism happens.

You have really not analyzed other scenarios. Pakistan itself faces mortal threats inside our country and on our borders. If we send out troops to this war then there will be false flag terrorist attacks on the Pakistani defense, strategic and nuclear installations which will be falsely attributed to the militant groups in Middle East. Pakistan should remain neutral.

Hi,

So---in other words---you want Pakistan to stay KHASSI----.

Mortal threats are your own creation----. You will create a seperate strike force apart from the one you have now----.

You will have air assets of emirates and saudi arabi deployed in pakistan air bases to strike if india dares to challenge.

Your own assets are not properly used to take charge of the situation-----because the public is not on the same page----the Nawaz govt is not on the same page.

They will suck in the Pakistanis and similar other countries into this and make sure somebody else dies for them.

It's futile trying to beat some sense into Muslims (Sunnis). I've given up and I urge you to do the same. ;p
Saudi Royal Family realized they can make full use of Islam, until the end of it, and it seems they will continue down this path.

you want Pakistan to stay KHASSI-
:woot:
Nice but beghaani shaadi mien abdullah dewana when Saudiz realize they can't handle ISIS for their own safty they call 34 nations bloody darpook cowards, we should not accept their command they should beg and handover holy places to Pakistan and Turkey we will take care.:guns:

First I used to think you were half witted, today I've realized that you're a complete nut-case.

Only if you lead WoS (war on Shias) from the front.

Kalllllu Miah seems thirsty for some Shia blood...... send him to South Waziristan, our troops take care of all Wahabo's in a special way nowadays! :D
What does fighting ISI have to do with Shias? Why bring Shia and Wahabbis into everything?

Keep dreaming.
You are the one that is dreaming, i'm stating a fact; your starting your personal opinion.

:woot:
Nice but beghaani shaadi mien abdullah dewana when Saudiz realize they can't handle ISIS for their own safty they call 34 nations bloody darpook cowards, we should not accept their command they should beg and handover holy places to Pakistan and Turkey we will take care.:guns:

Hi,

What a shameful comment---was Hajjaj Bin Yousuf involved in a begani shadi---or was Tariq Bin Ziyyad----or any other place that the muslims went to free people of the rule of tyrrany----.

Sometimes I feel that the tes-ticles of the young pakistani men were chopped off by their parents at a very young age.

You don't have any desire of conquest----conquering other nations or states to wave the pakistani flag on another nation----or increase your sphere of influence----.

If you don't have that desire---then how are you going to grow as a nation---as a people----.

We already know that they cannot handle isis----so what is the big deal---. If your older brothers calls you for help---are you going to smack him on his face and tell him go scr-ew yourself.

Hi,

What a shameful comment---was Hajjaj Bin Yousuf involved in a begani shadi---or was Tariq Bin Ziyyad----or any other place that the muslims went to free people of the rule of tyrrany----.

Sometimes I feel that the tes-ticles of the young pakistani men were chopped off by their parents at a very young age.

You don't have any desire of conquest----conquering other nations or states to wave the pakistani flag on another nation----or increase your sphere of influence----.

If you don't have that desire---then how are you going to grow as a nation---as a people----.

We already know that they cannot handle isis----so what is the big deal---. If your older brothers calls you for help---are you going to smack him on his face and tell him go scr-ew yourself.

your idea will lead Pakistan into Civil war between Shia's and Sunni ..

no thank you .. we are better on our own , we did not have to , must not have to push our legs in this Arab Gobber ..

Kalllllu Miah seems thirsty for some Shia blood...... send him to South Waziristan, our troops take care of all Wahabo's in a special way nowadays! :D
its called giving a "helping hand" from few thousand feet above ground out of the helicopter. the practice was very popular among the locals of Sawat who had to suffer the TTP earlier.

your idea will lead Pakistan into Civil war between Shia's and Sunni ..

no thank you .. we are better on our own , we did not have to , must not have to push our legs in this Arab Gobber ..
in the end its all political. I would stay in the back seat to be honest. I dont expect anything better or different from our earlier Afghan experiment from the 80s if we follow the same route

Hi,

Exactly, Saudi Arabia has always helped us in the past. They currently fund our nuclear programs, they gave us free oil to Pakistan in all major wars against India - Indonesia, Iran, Turkey and Saudi Arabia gave us 6 naval vessels, guns and ammunition and significant financial support during 1965 war ALONE. Jordan and Saudi Arabia reinforced main Pakistan with F-102s and F-86s during 1971 war - these are just some examples of their help.

Hi,

@Irfan Baloch
Sir would you like to comment on this

So---in other words---you want Pakistan to stay KHASSI

Pakistan has its own serious problems and we need each and every soldier in Pakistan. We should not take part in any armed conflict in Middle East. Pakistan can only send peace keeping troops only and only if all the countries in the conflict Syria, Iraq, Iran, Saudia Arabia and UAE request them.

Hi,

What a shameful comment---was Hajjaj Bin Yousuf involved in a begani shadi---or was Tariq Bin Ziyyad----or any other place that the muslims went to free people of the rule of tyrrany----..
bhai that was all expansion and conquest. and I dont see anything wrong with that.
we need to be honest about the goals.
from pure business point of view (and honesty) we shouldNOT sell ourselves cheap. by that I mean... bring your F-35 thread to reality. Saudis have a clout in USA which no Modi can ever imagine to achieve no matter how many janams he takes.,

Last edited:
in the end its all political. I would stay in the back seat to be honest. I dont expect anything better or different from our earlier Afghan experiment from the 80s if we follow the same route

Agreed , i will bring the popcorn buddy when you sit back and enjoy the Political Game show ..
The Arabs need the Muscle for their Armies using Ferrari's and Lamborghini's ..and Air conditioned Tanks :D

@MastanKhan
When 1971 india took advantage where are these Saudizzz
When Kargil who support us
When Taliban kill our children where are these saudizz
Instead off they support wahabi bros to kill Pakistani shias our minorities ?

Back
Top Bottom