What's new

OIC Peace Keeping Force for maintaining peace in majority Muslim countries

kalu_miah

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ace-keeping-force-oicpf-deployment-syria.html

The above is an old thread created by me. It will be good to revisit this issue with some new inputs:

- OICPKF initial core should be formed with retired and serving armed forces personnel from the willing Muslim countries such as GCC, Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Turkey, Egypt and Iran
- young new recruits will be trained under experienced personnel
- the invite should be expanded to all OIC member countries
- countries that come forward and contribute the most with skilled man power, should be given employment preference in sourcing migrant labor in Gulf and other Muslim countries (those who do not contribute as much, may loose out and get shut out of general job opportunities in Gulf and other Muslim countries such as Malaysia)
- OICPKF will be deployed in majority Muslim countries, whenever there is a breakdown in state function and a peacekeeping force is needed to enforce peace among multiple fighting sides
- eventually there will be intelligence and covert section of this force that will function side by side with regular armed forces

I can think of the following countries where they can be deployed immediately - Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Afghanistan, Somalia and Mali.

The mission of OICPKF will be to deploy in large numbers, overwhelm any armed resistance by any competing faction in the country, bring peace, hold elections and create democratic institutions and stay as long as needed to create a functioning democracy, where conflict is resolved by votes rather than by violence. If countries need to be partitioned due to popular will of the people by referendum, then the partition will also be supervised by OICPKF.

So would OICPKF would fight along with FSA or with ASAD?
What about Egypt... Muslim Brotherhood or the Army?
Shia Iran or Sunni Saudi?

Let us all get in a huddle n cuddle !!!!

Egypt is not a country in a conflict yet, that has lost most functions of a state or is considered in a state of civil war or considered a non-functioning state.

Please read the OP. The countries I have stated are: Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Afghanistan, Somalia and Mali

Once deployed, OICPKF will fight with anyone that resists it or threatens it.

Egypt is not a country in a conflict yet, that has lost most functions of a state and is considered in a state of civil war and non-functioning state.

Please read the OP. The countries I have stated are: Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Afghanistan, Somalia and Mali

you mentioned Syria and evil party as Russia who is supporting Assad, you are saying Assad is killing minorities. For your info Assad is shia and he is minority there, we know you hate shia and you are playing propaganda to make sunni war against shias.
And for the record FSA who are directly linked with Al-Qaeda, is killing the minorities not only shias but also innocent syrian Christians.

Egypt is not a country in a conflict yet, that has lost most functions of a state or is considered in a state of civil war or considered a non-functioning state.

Actually I did read the OP what I wanted to ask you was how would this OICPKF would proceed in the before mentioned conflicts.

you mentioned Syria and evil party as Russia who is supporting Assad, you are saying Assad is killing minorities. For your info Assad is shia and he is minority there, we know you hate shia and you are playing propaganda to make sunni war against shias.
And for the record FSA who are directly linked with Al-Qaeda, is killing the minorities not only shias but also innocent syrian Christians.

Shia and Sunni or my personal hate issues are not topic of this thread, please stay on topic. The topic is OICPKF, may be you are posting in the wrong thread by mistake? :azn:

Shia and Sunni or my personal hate issues are not topic of this thread, please stay on topic. The topic is OICPKF, may be you are posting in the wrong thread by mistake? :azn:

No contradictions when drafting some policies, tell us whom you will support Assad or Rebels in Syria?

Actually I did read the OP what I wanted to ask you was how would this OICPKF would proceed in the before mentioned conflicts.

Please be specific. I have already mentioned some operational details:

The mission of OICPKF will be to deploy in large numbers, overwhelm any armed resistance by any competing faction in the country, bring peace, hold elections and create democratic institutions and stay as long as needed to create a functioning democracy, where conflict is resolved by votes rather than by violence. If countries need to be partitioned due to popular will of the people by referendum, then the partition will also be supervised by OICPKF.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...-majority-muslim-countries.html#ixzz2ZKCjNXFe

no i posted in correct thread, you gave reference of other thread in this thread, check what you said in that thread.

No contradictions when drafting some policies, tell us whom you will support Assad or Rebels in Syria?

OICPKF will deploy and fight with anyone that resists its deployment and threatens it after deployment. It does not matter who I support, matters on the ground will be decided by OIC and OICPKF management bodies.

Please be specific. I have already mentioned some operational details:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...-majority-muslim-countries.html#ixzz2ZKCjNXFe

Ok lets take a hypothetical situation .... let's suppose a month after this OICPKF comes into existence, there is an uprising is KSA for democracy. So from where do you think this PKF would gather enough balls to step in and bring about the necessary change. And what change would it be?

no i posted in correct thread, you gave reference of other thread in this thread, check what you said in that thread.

So what did I say, that it will take on Asad's forces? It may if Asad's forces try to fight it. It may also take on anyone who tries to resist it, such as extremists like Nusra and AQ who are trying to establish sharia and Islamic state there, against the will of the people. I never mentioned any Shia Sunni in the other thread. Quote me where I said Shia Sunni etc. in the previous OICPKF related thread.

Ok lets take a hypothetical situation .... let's suppose a month after this OICPKF comes into existence, there is an uprising is KSA for democracy. So from where do you think this PKF would gather enough balls to step in and bring about the necessary change. And what change would it be?

If situation in any country goes into a non functioning state, then OIC countries collectively will decide whether to deploy or not to deploy.

So what did I say, that it will take on Asad's forces? It may if Asad's forces try to fight it. It may also take on anyone who tries to resist it, such as extremists like Nusra and AQ who are trying to establish sharia and Islamic state there, against the will of the people. I never mentioned any Shia Sunni in the other thread. Quote me where I said Shia Sunni etc. in the previous OICPKF related thread.

simple question is why you want to go there ? save who ?

%99 of these protests are taking place within the Shia community. However, the majority of people - 22 millions - never demanded this or that, and I don't appreciate bringing your school of thoughts out of nowhere.

Middle East revolution effect on Saudi Arabia - CNBC Erin Burnett - YouTube

We are different, understand?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom