What's new

Glad to see Saudi govt. has finally taken my advice

So---basically----you can ony go to the store to get medicine for your mother

You have dodged some of my questions. What happens when these Middle Eastern militants groups start terrorist activities in Pakistan ? What if India send its false flaggers to attack Pakistani installations ? If we send out troops to this war then there will be false flag terrorist attacks on the Pakistani defense, strategic and nuclear installations which will be falsely attributed to the militant groups in Middle East. Pakistan should remain neutral. Pakistan itself faces mortal threats inside our country and on our borders. Pakistan should come first !

Oh you're talking about wahabbies. Yes, we agree on that they're not sunnis and khawrij come from them.

So what is ''Islamism''? There is no such thing as ''Islamic'' extremism. This is completely opposite of Islam, so associate Islam and extremism?

I meant to say, 'I don't mind IF you were maligning Begalis...'.

Wahhabies do come in the discussion, just as Salafi's, Radical Islamists, Moderate Islamists etc. I never said they are not Sunni's or they are khawarij, so please do not make false statements. I did mention some articles from writers who hold these kind of opinions.

If you take the time to read the articles from the links I mentioned in my previous post, you will get a detailed explanation about Islamism. Also google can be your friend.

bhai that was all expansion and conquest. and I dont see anything wrong with that.
we need to be honest about the goals.
from pure business point of view (and honesty) we shouldNOT sell ourselves cheap. by that I mean... bring your F-35 thread to reality. Saudis have a clout in USA which no Modi can ever imagine to achieve no matter how many janams he takes.,

If 10 dozen F35s are coming, I am in for this deal :P

India has a very large no of muslim population than other muslim nations after indonesia.. would the kingdom approve the India's entry into these league??:p:D
trolling may lead to a ban. just informing you.

If 10 dozen F35s are coming, I am in for this deal

No good deed goes unpunished !! Pakistan lost more than it gained by supporting Talibans for last 25 years. Now sending troops in Levant will not bring us anything but sweat, tears and blood. You are seriously deluded even if you think US will sell F-35 anytime soon to Pakistan.

No good deed goes unpunished !! Pakistan lost more than it gained by supporting Talibans for last 25 years. Now sending troops in Levant will not bring us anything but sweat, tears and blood.

This force is not going syria as far as press release is concern, if they start working today ... It will take minimum 2,3 years to merge a force.

trolling may lead to a ban. just informing you.
this is the problem with some guys like you... i had asked a question to some senior member. now you stated it as a trolling post .... why you people could not resist with some proper question??

This force is not going syria as far as press release is concern, if they start working today ... It will take minimum 2,3 years to merge a force.

The answer is No !!!

upload_2015-12-15_17-11-10.png

It is going to be as incompetent as ever. :cheesy:
And much to the chagrin of some of our "there is no such thing as islamism" members, this army will dare not attack Israel. :chilli:

You have dodged some of my questions. What happens when these Middle Eastern militants groups start terrorist activities in Pakistan ? What if India send its false flaggers to attack Pakistani installations ? If we send out troops to this war then there will be false flag terrorist attacks on the Pakistani defense, strategic and nuclear installations which will be falsely attributed to the militant groups in Middle East. Pakistan should remain neutral. Pakistan itself faces mortal threats inside our country and on our borders. Pakistan should come first !

Hi,

I am not dogding your questions----you need to learn and understand what I am writing----. India will not false flag any attacks on any pakistani installations.

Because when you have 150K troops in GCC---your influence of who get fired from the job would be at all time high as well.

You would also have a sqdrn of BLK60's---2 sqdrn's of Mirage 2K9's a sqdrn of F15's deployed at karachi and jacobabad----. Let them do a false flag---we will show them a treal flag----.

False flag on our sensitive installations is no joke----. As you are sending out troops---you are also recruiting new troops as well----.

I do not avoid no one's questions----either they don't merit an answer----or the poster has not read my previous posts----my answer is within---. You need to dig in and understand what is being stated.

No good deed goes unpunished !! Pakistan lost more than it gained by supporting Talibans for last 25 years. Now sending troops in Levant will not bring us anything but sweat, tears and blood. You are seriously deluded even if you think US will sell F-35 anytime soon to Pakistan.

Hi,

Because you don't learn to take actions in time----. When Mullah Omar told pakistan military---okay so go ahead bomb us---then why did the pak military not oblige----because you pakistan wanted to " samjhain unhay----unh ki samajh mein baat nahin aa rahi hai---unhain samjhain----".

Pakistanis have such a BIG SAMAJHDANI.

You should have killed them all at the slopes other side of Tora Bora----but you wanted to wave the flag of " hamaray islami bhai "----. Galay mein daal thee hai in islami bhaiyon nayn----aab maza aya hai naa tum pakistanioon ko.

India will not false flag any attacks on any pakistani installations

That is just your wish full thinking. Pakistan must not send any troops to Middle East. I was insulted and ridiculed when I opposed sending Pakistani troops to Yemen. But later even the Pakistani Parliament unanimously voted not to participate in Yemen. Let us have another vote in Pakistan's Parliament on this mission and I am sure it will also be defeated.

Last edited:

Hi,

When I get to power----I will have compulsory military service for all you kids----. Haram ki rotiaan tor tay ho ghar baith kay----.

All you kids from good and rich families will be recruited as grunts----basic soldiers---. Whip their arse and get them in line----and they will say----Pakistaan Zindaabaad------Pakistaan Zindaabaad---Pakistaan Zindaabaad-----We will then make a man out of you---all of you young ones-----just wait and see.

Hi,

What a shameful comment---was Hajjaj Bin Yousuf involved in a begani shadi---or was Tariq Bin Ziyyad----or any other place that the muslims went to free people of the rule of tyrrany----.

Sometimes I feel that the tes-ticles of the young pakistani men were chopped off by their parents at a very young age.

You don't have any desire of conquest----conquering other nations or states to wave the pakistani flag on another nation----or increase your sphere of influence----.

If you don't have that desire---then how are you going to grow as a nation---as a people----.

We already know that they cannot handle isis----so what is the big deal---. If your older brothers calls you for help---are you going to smack him on his face and tell him go scr-ew yourself.
Sir ji, you are sensible person, you know the rift between hajaj bin yousaf and Tariq bin ziyyad. He came India not to free anyone, he came India after people who left Arab land for refuge in India. If you don t know just dig little history, I used to have same perception, but when I check the history, it was disappointment.

Sir ji, you are sensible person, you know the rift between hajaj bin yousaf and Tariq bin ziyyad. He came India not to free anyone, he came India after people who left Arab land for refuge in India. If you don t know just dig little history, I used to have same perception, but when I check the history, it was disappointment.

Hi,

Indeed that he did---and we all know that----but the after effects of that intrusion were massive----. We are not looking for word by word and line by line similarity in our actions----this is war---we want the similies used to our advantage---even though it may have some fudge factor involved----.

Do you think that the terrorists is all truth and honor----and no deceit----!

Those fckers were telling kids that it is better than disney land over there---all games and fun till they got there and found out otherwise----and some want us to play by the rules----.

Hi,

Thank you----you made the right call when you did----but pakistan should have understood it better and taken the initiative----there was no reason to have more than 3 major partners----Turkey---Egypt---Pakistan and each assigned a region of influence---and if one needed help---others would be available.

Saudis already knew that from day one---that is why them and the emiratis literally " begged " pakistan for help---.

I wrote right to the top----they smacked me down---I pushed and pushed harder and they got madder and madder at me---and it reached a stage that my near and dear one is so upset at me for using him as a conduit---that we have issue snow.

Basically---Pakistan military generals as usual failed to understand the gravity of the situation----and act accordingly ahead to time to take charge---right from the front---.

But as usual---the pakistani military regime drags its feet----and ends up with dirt on its face---nothing changes----.
Sir Ji, Pakistani army has very limited resources. They are using best use of limited resources. Pak get subsidized weapon from US being Non Nato Ally . Otherwise, every six month State wait for next installment of IMF. Pak army get majority of fund from US Govt ,allocated fund release on based on performance of PA.

Back
Top Bottom