Not open for further replies.

idune

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Glad that US recognised Haqqani, ISI links: Krishna
Submitted 2 hrs 26 mins ago

India on Sunday said it was for good that the U.S. recognised the link between the Haqqani network and the Pakistan intelligence agency ISI.
“We have always been saying it. I am glad US finds it is also suffered under the ISI,” Indian External Affairs Minister S.M. Krishna said here in New Yourk, PTI reported on Sunday.
According to the report, India and US will discuss their bilateral relationship when Mr. Krishna meets Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Monday. Mr. Krishna said it was fine to differ with the U.S. on Syria and Libya, noting that bilateral relations depended on entirely different set of conditions.
“We don’t have to agree on everything,” he said.

Referring to support of nations like China in India’s bid for permanent membership of the Security Council, Krishna said “this is a question which India is very serious about.”
He noted that the restructuring of the UNSC will be a long and arduous journey. “But India believes that ultimately it will find its rightful place in the Security Council,” he added.

Glad that US recognised Haqqani, ISI links: Krishna | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

ISI and army aren't denying the links either. As an intelligence agency they have to maintain links with organizations for talks. US was and still is in touch with Haqanis. So US has links with them, too. But it's the kind of links and the motivation they provide that should be questioned. Mullen alleges, so far with no proof, ISI motivated and encourged Haqanis to attack US targets. From any sane point, ISI gains nothing but destruction for this encouragement. Why would they do it
?, what benefits could they reap from it? doesn't make any sense.

GOP and Pakistani media should take proactive steps against Indian parasitic behavior.

Krishna jae kar kirshna krishna kar !!!

GOP and Pakistani media should take proactive steps against Indian parasitic behavior.

What's itching you so badly? And what will Pakistani media do?

ON TOPIC, US always knew of this problem... it is just that till now it was not affected so it delayed the reaction.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Who cares what krishna says :blah: Kabab mey haddi...

You just did...:lol:.

What's itching you so badly? And what will Pakistani media do?

ON TOPIC, US always knew of this problem... it is just that till now it was not affected so it delayed the reaction.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

You just did...:lol:.

@Tshering, Bro I like that future map of Pakistan on your status. You should paint it green and then it will look perfect. It will be just like the good old days of Mughal era.

@Tshering, Bro I like that future map of Pakistan on your status. You should paint it green and then it will look perfect. It will be just like the good old days of Mughal era.

Why should I? What have they got to do with us? Those pesky Central Asians were thrashed and sent back to Afghanistan when they tried to 'conquer' us eastern Indians. Sorry mate, but I don't accept losers as admirable figures.

when mughals reached whole india??

He doesn't know about that part of the history.

yes and would be mughal india , and not mughal pakistan , as an indian i am proud of the mughal history we had

good to see america realize what are the true colours of pakistan , it should take some action against it , pakistan always plays victim card and seeks aids from america but the fact is that it sponsors terrorism and is cheating usa and the entire world.

Oh so this corrupt to the core Krishna speaks now? :lol:

whocares.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom