What's new

ISI-Haqqani alliance is cracking up.

NOT many years. He was bridge between Taliban-Govt for talks initiated recently thats why he was there 

NOT many years. He was bridge between Taliban-Govt for talks initiated recently thats why he was there

He lived there with his family for 3-4 years as per this report.

Sources in police and various agencies confirmed that the slain Haqqani had been living in the area for the past three to four years.

A retired military official, who preferred not to come on record, said the targeted killing of Mr Haqqani would prove to be another Osama bin Laden-like episode and definitely questions would be raised about the presence of such a high-profile Taliban leader with his family right in the capital.

The gunmen, after ascertaining the death of the target, escaped on a vehicle, according to an eyewitness.

Afterwards, some people appeared at the scene and took away the body of Haqqani and his SUV, the sources added.

They said the body was taken to the house of Mr Haqqani, in nearby Shahpur, where a number of officials, including senior police officers in their official vehicles with police lights, also arrived.

Transport was arranged and the body was dispatched to Miramshah, North Waziristan, they added. A police team also visited the spot and collected over 50 empty bullet shells.

Another witness, Waseem, said the victim used to visit the market quite regularly during the past couple of years. He had a white car and the SUV.

“A few days ago, he was talking with someone about getting his documents attested from an officer to go abroad,” he added.

The sources said Mr Haqqani, along with his family and a nephew, Khizir, had been residing in the house in Shahpur for four years. He and his nephew used to visit markets regularly.

A classified Nato report, ‘The State of the Taliban 2012’, leaked last year, had alleged that the “ISI is thoroughly aware of Taliban activities and the whereabouts of all senior Taliban personnel”.

It had further underlined: “Senior Taliban representatives, such as Nasiruddin Haqqani, maintain residences in the immediate vicinity of ISI headquarters in Islamabad, Pakistan.
Haqqani network leader killed in Islamabad - DAWN.COM

Another interesting part is even though Punjabi Taliban remnants in the TTP(number of them previously left with Muawiya) were angry with Fazlullah,the Mehsud commanders(bother Hakimullah & Sajna's) factions eventually agreed to Fazlullah as leader because they were shown the letters by Mullah Omar(who they consider their supreme leader) that he supports Fazlullah.

Fazlullah knows Omar personally, having fought alongside his men in Afghanistan in 2001.

either you are too innoncent or denying the reality Mr we have long relations with Haqqani network and we are supporting them to some extent and Afghan Taliban have never participated in any attack on Pakistan and now a days our first priority is to take out LEJ because we can talk to TTP but we can't have talks with LEJ and we can't defeat TTP we will eventually talk to them do how many operations as you want in the end you will talk to them 

Sir yes that is why need to take out those who have done this and finish them

TTP and Afgan Taliban fight shoulder to shoulder in Afganistan against Nato, so whats the big deal..they are brothers..

Naseerudin Haqqani
He lived there with his family for 3-4 years as per this report.

Haqqani network leader killed in Islamabad - DAWN.COM

Surely you missed the press report which said clearly Naseerudin Haqqani was instrumental in peace talks and he even went to Doha as part of Taliba peace deligation? He is the focal person who is negotiating with America on behalf of haqqani and taliban group from couple of years?

Every Intel agency and NATO, US, AFGHAN gov knew where this Haqqani lived.

It's most likely a payback of NDS after americans captured lateefullah and killed hakemullah, both of whom were on payroll of NDS and Karzaai gov so to derail Haqqani and american talks

Its pure speculation that haqqani was living openly with his family in Pakistani capital, its pure speculation that he was killed in Pakistani capital and then the crime scene was cleaned up by Pakistani police, in fact every bit of the obvious is pure speculation and a bid to malign Pakistans deep state, only ISPR and zaid hamid speak the truth, and yes flying angels!

There I applied some balm on the hurt b#tts!

ANd here comes the classic ignorant who is bu.tt hurt to the core. Due to his pain, he can't even thing straight nor he can understand, Naseerudin haqqani was negotiating with america and was a memeber of Taliban peace delegation who met Saudi Gov and recently opened office in Qatar!

Oh Ignorant person, do you know the members of Taliban peace delegation who went to Doha? 
And who might that be ?
The Somalis ?

Really? Just shows how much you know the changing and complex dynamics of Af-Pak region

Last edited:
I believe its NOT a joke but a damaging psyops which resulted from recent killings including that of haqqani's son. I believe that all this is being done by anti-Pakistan elements to create the rifts, which they have succeded rto some extent.

ISI must need to sit back and fight out the propaganda, which they are worst at i believe.
are you saying you want to support terrorists? afghan Taliban are just terrorists? do you know the kind of horror they did in Afghanistan in 90s?

oh ho, i know its a propoganda, i was just being sarcastic over here,
I believe its NOT a joke but a damaging psyops which resulted from recent killings including that of haqqani's son. I believe that all this is being done by anti-Pakistan elements to create the rifts, which they have succeded rto some extent.

ISI must need to sit back and fight out the propaganda, which they are worst at i believe.

Of course. The journalist(s) in Pakistan like Amir Mir (the writer of this piece) are now only writing "Humor". There is nothing better than that to tide over the dark times that now cloud Pakistan.

All the folks are just laughing; the Taliban and the TTP are grinning from ear to ear. Are the ISI laughing? Maybe you know that too.

All very hilarious, really. But just don't let the joke be on you? ;)
lets just say this report is actually true, and finally the ever lasting fevicol bond between the lousey ISI and the Mighty Haqqanis is cracking up, isn't it something you guys & the americans should be happy about?? why do you care what we Pakistanis think because to you, the only Taliban that is good is the Dead Taliban, so why put up us??

its late now, and i gota sleep, my work hours are long over and i got get out now, I will respond further to it later in the morning, whether ISI is laughing or not, because they might actually are

Last edited:
The time period utlized for negotiations.

He had been killed by those who want to pitch Haqqani group against Pakistan.

Oh ok, so he was living practically openly then.... makes sense as he was going to the market regularly as per that news report. 
Naseerudin Haqqani

Surely you missed the press report which said clearly Naseerudin Haqqani was instrumental in peace talks and he even went to Doha as part of Taliba peace deligation? He is the focal person who is negotiating with America on behalf of haqqani and taliban group from couple of years?

Every Intel agency and NATO, US, AFGHAN gov knew where this Haqqani lived.

It's most likely a payback of NDS after americans captured lateefullah and killed hakemullah, both of whom were on payroll of NDS and Karzaai gov so to derail Haqqani and american talks

You probably might be right about who killed him.

If that is the moral of the story, then beware. You guys are not far off. Or is Bangali adventure already biting you in the butt. Oh wait the BLA, and TTP are also here. Not dont give me that age old indin bs that we dont do that and prove it. Apparently you are the one blaming ISI for even ur constipation it seems. And yes we are all dirty, all are equally involved.

Well the point discussed here is not indian involvement on any terrorist activities (i want to avoid answering that because it would get us into the same old arguments) but we are discussing the relation between the ISI (and PA) and its strategic arms...... and my point remains valid... You guys havent learnt the lesson from past mistakes.... You keep supporting terrorists and one day it will bite you.....

are you saying you want to support terrorists? afghan Taliban are just terrorists? do you know the kind of horror they did in Afghanistan in 90s?

Indian govt has issued visa to same "terrorists", and also willing to have alliance with them. 
And who might that be ?
The Somalis ?

If Somalian did have any interests in Afghanistan, well i would have pointed finger at them. We know who have you also know

Well the point discussed here is not indian involvement on any terrorist activities (i want to avoid answering that because it would get us into the same old arguments) but we are discussing the relation between the ISI (and PA) and its strategic arms...... and my point remains valid... You guys havent learnt the lesson from past mistakes.... You keep supporting terrorists and one day it will bite you.....
You guys even though mostly don't make sense of 2 and 2 but are good at one thing. Repeating the shit out of ur useless argument, and annoying the he'll out of others .

You guys even though mostly don't make sense of 2 and 2 but are good at one thing. Repeating the shit out of ur useless argument, and annoying the he'll out of others .

LOL.... this is the best you can do when you dont have any valid argument or counter argument....

Back
Top Bottom