What's new

Give Pervez Musharraf Support

Musharraf son is a graduate student at Stanford University. Great minds produce intelligent offsprings.

Musharraf son is a graduate student at Stanford University. Great minds produce intelligent offsprings.
MashAllah, kya nukta dhoonda hey. Ab tak to sirf ek fard yaani Syed Perwaiz Musharraf ka hi zikar tha, ab nasli bartari bhi saamney aa gai. Bohat bar mehal she'r yaad aaya:

Khuwajgi meiN koi mushkil nahiN rehti baaqi
pukhta ho jaatey hein jab khoo e ghulami meiN ghulam

MashAllah, kya nukta dhoonda hey. Ab tak to sirf ek fard yaani Syed Perwaiz Musharraf ka hi zikar tha, ab nasli bartari bhi saamney aa gai. Bohat bar mehal she'r yaad aaya:

Khuwajgi meiN koi mushkil nahiN rehti baaqi
pukhta ho jaatey hein jab khoo e ghulami meiN ghulam

That post was to show you how respected family does he comes to,not from some feudal lords but alas unlike many only few uses there mind

Mush has played his inning, good or bad, and now it is time for him to retire to sideline.

He should have nice time in UK

Pervez Musharraf posted this 10 hours ago on Facebook

People often ask me if I feel that media has played an unfair role against me. After much thought, I feel it is too early to tell. Media in Pakistan is still finding it's balance and given enough time will hopefully find it's correct direction. I hope this direction is one that the people of Pakistan expect from it which must be one of honest, balanced and fair reporting of facts for the overall good of our country.

:pakistan:

I will never support him b/c what he did to democracy .. now we have to face zardari .. if BB was alive she be alot better than zardari ..

That post was to show you how respected family does he comes to,not from some feudal lords but alas unlike many only few uses there mind

why do you people tend to make us suspect the intellect level of mushy's supporters???

for your very kind info bilawal studies at oxford... so why not let zardari rule this country forever!!!!:coffee: einsteins!!!!!!

why do you people tend to make us suspect the intellect level of mushy's supporters???

for your very kind info bilawal studies at oxford... so why not let zardari rule this country forever!!!!:coffee: einsteins!!!!!!

bilal musharraf is a grad student at stanford. look it up on google.

Bilal musharraf is a grad student at stanford. look it up on google.
So what? George W Bush earned an MBA from Harvard; Monica Lewinsky and Gennifer Flowers fame, Bill Clinton studied at University College, Oxford, and later earned a PhD in law from Yale Law School; Amy Bishop, a PhD from Harvard was accused of mass murder; Condoleezza Rice actually taught at Stanford!

Since when studying in the big name Schools became the gold standard of noble character, high moral values and high intellect?

Last edited:
So what? George W Bush earned an MBA from Harvard; Monica Lewinsky and Gennifer Flowers fame, Bill Clinton studied at University College, Oxford, and later earned a PhD in law from Yale Law School; Amy Bishop, a PhD from Harvard was accused of mass murder; Condoleezza Rice actually taught at Stanford!

Since when studying in the big name Schools became the gold standard of noble character, high moral values and high intellect?

So what? I am correcting you. You said for your very kind info bilawal studies at oxford

No idiot is going to be accepted into Stanford to study, you have to be smart to go there.

So what? I am correcting you. You said for your very kind info bilawal studies at oxford

No idiot is going to be accepted into Stanford to study, you have to be smart to go there.
I said? It was VrSoLdIeRs who said, not I! Did you really bother to read the contents to which you attempted to reply?

And the people mentioned above are considered smart by you? Destroying an entire country on the fabricated evidence of WMDs (which were never to be discovered later) was a smart act? Making your secretary doing **** *** in the Oval office is a smart act? That is how smart people act and behave? No wonder you support Musharraf.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom