What's new

Give Pervez Musharraf Support

I said? It was VrSoLdIeRs who said, not I! Did you really bother to read the contents to which you attempted to reply?

And the people mentioned above are considered smart by you? Destroying an entire country on the fabricated evidence of WMDs (which were never to be discovered later) was an smart act? Making your secretary doing **** **** in the Oval office is an smart act? That is how smart people act and behave? No wonder you support Musharraf.

Opps wasn't paying attention to usename. :oops:

For your second part you can argue that but U.S.A. is the most developed most powerful nation on this planet. Only nation to send its citizens to the Moon, developed cure for many diseases, has most advanced medical facilities, has most advanced air crafts, invented the vehicle, invented the airplane and alot of other things we use today. I don't think dumb people could have acheived this.

You hate U.S.A. yet you want them to give us F-16's which they invented and manufactured.

If we do not look at our own faults and look the faults of other we will never succeed as a people nor as a nation.

^ You should pay a little more attention to get ours.

bilal musharraf is a grad student at stanford. look it up on google.

So what? I am correcting you. You said for your very kind info bilawal studies at oxford

No idiot is going to be accepted into Stanford to study, you have to be smart to go there.

did i ever say he wasnt??? duh!!!!

all i said is bilawal is studying at oxford and if stanford doesnt take up 'idiots' niehter does oxford

plus as qsaark mentioned some names who mades millions suffer just cause of their 'miscalculations', stanford doesnt always produce geniuses!!! einstein!!!!

Opps wasn't paying attention to usename. :oops:

For your second part you can argue that but U.S.A. is the most developed most powerful nation on this planet. Only nation to send its citizens to the Moon, developed cure for many diseases, has most advanced medical facilities, has most advanced air crafts, invented the vehicle, invented the airplane and alot of other things we use today. I don't think dumb people could have acheived this.

You hate U.S.A. yet you want them to give us F-16's which they invented and manufactured.

If we do not look at our own faults and look the faults of other we will never succeed as a people nor as a nation.
dude u didnt answer his questions did you???

and as for a very lame point you made!!!

1. thomas edison (with 100+ inventions to his name) was kicked out of school
2. so was bill gates
3. karl marx (communism) was soo poor that he couldnt afford cloth and buried his son in newspaper!!!
4. Mao Xedong never went to uni even!!!

there are plenty of examples around you if you 'bother' to notice

this guy is way more talented that mushy's son!!!! why not give his father the presidency??

and yeah here is something regarding you beloved mushy's son

Musharraf’s son accused of pocketing bounty for Dr Aafia

and as for you hailing america, why dont you shift there bro???? its way better then pakistan, atleast you shouldnt eat from and spit into the same bowl!!!

and as for their inventions here is a bloody long list of muslim scientists

List of Muslim scientists - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ask em to stop working on what we discovered!!!!

rome and persia were way great empires then america and even they went down...

Last edited by a moderator:
2. so was bill gates

Billl Gates wasn't kicked out. He dropped out like many software revolutionaries to pursue a profitable career that demanded full time attention.

And don't start the Andlusian and Arabic contribution to science vs European/Post Renaissance contribution debate. Anybody not versed profoundly in political and scientific history probably is going to indulge in gibberish by stating whatever the Zia era books taught where the first chapter of Physics for tenth grade was dedicated to "Muslim scientists" as if students were going to learn something about science from that.

FYI :- Modern European secualr thought emerged from the writings and works of the Andalusian scholar Ibn Rushd, commonly known as Averroes. Tahāfut al-Tahāfut, rejected by reborn Muslim orthodox and conservative scholars of today, was an important work and rebuttal of earlier works and remains one.

Last edited:
bilal musharraf is a grad student at stanford. look it up on google.

At least when referencing Google check your facts.

Bilal Musharraf went to University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, the school I'm at right now.

You're literally am idiot in the purest sense. Can't even reference facts right.

And for your information, big Ivy League schools and historically great schools accept students on donation money into their liberal arts programs officially. Many sons of big guns make it top these colleges purely on donations, not to say that many are indeed bright and do not get their admission applications thrown away with a whole family of notable alumni on their applications.

I am telling you that he went to UIUC and did an undergrad in Actuarial Sciences. It's been reported time and again, on forums, that he did his MBA from the Stanford School of Business but as far as I knew he was a candidate for a joint MBA/MA in Education program degree. After I read about him being a "volunteer" at the LUMS SSE Team, I checked the Stanford website for any alumni listing but there is none for him.

I might be entirely wrong for he is not faking a degree, of course, but there's no listing for Bilal Musharraf on the Stanford GBS and SoE programs or any combined listing as well. I'll take my words back if you cite a reference other than blogs or the same sentence copied from a single listing. I might be entirely wrong and will retract my statement.

Not to mention that Bilal Musharraf, when still just an undergrad (before he is listed to have started grad studies) was a "consultant" to a heavily paid report on higher Education Reform published by The Boston Group. Buddy Dr. Nasim Ashraf also "advised" on the report.

He isn't a dumb kid. Actuarial Sciences are tough but arguments like "Great minds produce intelligent offsprings" are half baked. Many great scientists have been born to less than average intelligence parents and many great minds have been frustrated at the lack of "greatness" among their offsprings. Pervez Musharraf is a mediocre man, not a bright one. Giving him credit for somehow revolutionizing an economy is idiotic. If you believe that it was "revolutionary" give credit to the Finance Secretary and the bureaucrats there not Musharraf who probably can't tell the difference between a fiscal policy and a monetary policy. Don't enlarge him beyond what he is, a purely average man. Bravery on the battlefield qualifies as patriotism and courage not as intelligence. While he might have been bright according to military standards, he is no "great mind". Don't quote references about British instructors explaining his intelligence, you know that I will not agree with you. Debate is futile.

"The professional military mind is by necessity an inferior and unimaginative mind; no man of high intellectual quality would willingly imprison his gifts in such calling." H G Wells in The Outline of History

PS:- Age has no relevance whatsoever to intelligence or validity of arguments. And nobody should take an offense on the quote above. I'm in no mood for a hopeless and exhaustive debate on this issue.

Last edited:
LUMS SSE | Project Team

Bilal Musharraf
Bilal Musharraf completed his B.S. in Actuarial Science from University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign in 1994. After graduation, he worked five years as an actuarial analyst for AIB in Boston, pricing and reserving automobile insurance (1994-1999). In 2000 he joined Watson Wyatt Worldwide (NYSE: WW) in Boston as an actuarial consultant, providing liability valuation analysis of employee benefit plans (Medical, Pension, Options) to the Fortune 1000 companies. He is currently a 2007 dual degree MBA/MA(Education) candidate at the Stanford Graduate School of Business and the Stanford University School of Education.

Candidate means candidate for a degree, not for admissions.
Maybe he didn't graduate, and I never said he graduated.

-Have fun with your Calculus homework. :rofl:

Last edited:
I am telling you that he went to UIUC and did an undergrad in Actuarial Sciences. It's been reported time and again, on forums, that he did his MBA from the Stanford School of Business but as far as I knew he was a candidate for a joint MBA/MA in Education program degree. After I read about him being a "volunteer" at the LUMS SSE Team, I checked the Stanford website for any alumni listing but there is none for him.

I might be entirely wrong for he is not faking a degree, of course, but there's no listing for Bilal Musharraf on the Stanford GBS and SoE programs or any combined listing as well. I'll take my words back if you cite a reference other than blogs or the same sentence copied from a single listing. I might be entirely wrong and will retract my statement.

Not to mention that Bilal Musharraf, when still just an undergrad (before he is listed to have started grad studies) was a "consultant" to a heavily paid report on higher Education Reform published by The Boston Group. Buddy Dr. Nasim Ashraf also "advised" on the report.

He isn't a dumb kid. Actuarial Sciences are tough but arguments like "Great minds produce intelligent offsprings" are half baked. Many great scientists have been born to less than average intelligence parents and many great minds have been frustrated at the lack of "greatness" among their offsprings. Pervez Musharraf is a mediocre man, not a bright one. Giving him credit for somehow revolutionizing an economy is idiotic. If you believe that it was "revolutionary" give credit to the Finance Secretary and the bureaucrats there not Musharraf who probably can't tell the difference between a fiscal policy and a monetary policy. Don't enlarge him beyond what he is, a purely average man. Bravery on the battlefield qualifies as patriotism and courage not as intelligence. While he might have been bright according to military standards, he is no "great mind". Don't quote references about British instructors explaining his intelligence, you know that I will not agree with you. Debate is futile.

"The professional military mind is by necessity an inferior and unimaginative mind; no man of high intellectual quality would willingly imprison his gifts in such calling." H G Wells in The Outline of History

PS:- Age has no relevance whatsoever to intelligence or validity of arguments. And nobody should take an offense on the quote above. I'm in no mood for a hopeless and exhaustive debate on this issue.

You are rambling nonsense in lengthy paragraphs without substantive backing to your claims.

Musharraf deserves full credit for the economy, period. Had Nawaz Sharif stayed in office Pakistan's economy would be as bad as Somilia is today. Don't point fingers and lay credit to the Finance Secretary.

dude u didnt answer his questions did you???

and as for a very lame point you made!!!

1. thomas edison (with 100+ inventions to his name) was kicked out of school
2. so was bill gates
3. karl marx (communism) was soo poor that he couldnt afford cloth and buried his son in newspaper!!!
4. Mao Xedong never went to uni even!!!

there are plenty of examples around you if you 'bother' to notice

this guy is way more talented that mushy's son!!!! why not give his father the presidency??

YouTube - Another (to be) Wasted Kid of Pakistan!!! [Pround Pakistani]

and yeah here is something regarding you beloved mushy's son

Musharraf’s son accused of pocketing bounty for Dr Aafia

and as for you hailing america, why dont you shift there bro???? its way better then pakistan, atleast you shouldnt eat from and spit into the same bowl!!!

and as for their inventions here is a bloody long list of muslim scientists

List of Muslim scientists - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ask em to stop working on what we discovered!!!!

rome and persia were way great empires then america and even they went down...

ok the nawaz fanboy again no one is saying that degree holders should only be go to presidency but the post was to tell musharraf and his son are from well educated families unlike many in pakistan whose son goes to wedding and when kicked out they start shouting
and oh again giving the link to the news let me tell you one thing media is against musharaf. now i know where did you get your pointless BS."selling aafia and his son get the bounty" if you believe this BS than it shows how blinded you are

He has my vote and the 200,000 people on this page.

The 200,000 people on his page aren't registered voters in Pakistan. If clinging to a facebook page is your and musharraf's drive for a win in a political election then you guys are in for a rude rude awekening. Actually I look forward to the next election now.

The 200,000 people on his page aren't registered voters in Pakistan. If clinging to a facebook page is your and musharraf's drive for a win in a political election then you guys are in for a rude rude awekening. Actually I look forward to the next election now.

i didnt mean it like that :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom