What's new

Gita to be taught in Muslim Madrasas in Madhya Pradesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great move, suppress those Muslims in India who use to claim how good they have it in India. I noticed they stopped saying that after Ayodhya. They stopped saying that even further after Gujarat riots ( courtesy MASS MURDERER NARENDRA MODI).

Each further suppression of Indian Muslims is another nail in Indian Coffin.

Music to my ears. Give me more of such news.

Not at all.. But some classes there will be stories old stories from Ramayana and Mahabharatha with some good advises.. They also some times teaches the stories from Christianity and Islam also.. Its just like Esope fables..

True!! Agreed!

I think VHP and bajrangdal are too weak, they probably are more aggressive than bjp in promoting Hindutva, yet Hindutva mob don't vote for them in large numbers , they vote for comparatively softer bjp, so I think bjp could make up few numbers of Hindutva votes with more numbers of minority, secular and anti congress votes.
MNS and shiv sena votes will split so bjp may gain there also.

VHP and Bajrang Dal are not political parties . So how could anybody vote for them ??

Great move, suppress those Muslims in India who use to claim how good they have it in India. I noticed they stopped saying that after Ayodhya. They stopped saying that even further after Gujarat riots ( courtesy MASS MURDERER NARENDRA MODI).

Each further suppression of Indian Muslims is another nail in Indian Coffin.

Music to my ears. Give me more of such news

how many nails have been driven into ur country's coffin till now :what:, shia-sunni nonsense and all going on. jinke ghar sheeshe ke hote hain vo.............

Gita in Madrassa lol!! :lol: Saala log pagla gaya hain.... Anyways!

Nothing wrong as long as Hindus start reading quran.

Has quran got anything more to offer which Gita is already not offering. A german indologist once said Gita's preface has more spiritual and worldly knowledge than whole of Bible and Quran combined.

And if India has to remain undivided then Muslims have to be brought back into the Dharmic fold. Moreover Hinduism doesn't bar us from inquiring and if we like then embracing other religions which not a case with Islam, so this is a very wonderful move to help introduce Muslims kids to the religion of their forefathers.

And i have no problems if Quran is taught along with Gita to children across India.
You should also note none of Hindu epics can be compared to Bible and Quran.
Muslims and christian epics are like an advertisement for their faith which can not be said about Hindu epics.

Great example of misplaced priorities:

Instead of teaching Gita in Madrasas, why not teach:

Computer programming- NIIT syllabus

Engineering technology

Medical emergency response courses.

Career counseling for higher studies.

Absolutely!!

VHP and Bajrang Dal are not political parties . So how could anybody vote for them ??

I had my doubt, but since he posted it I didn't bother to double check, thanks for correction.

Great example of misplaced priorities:

Instead of teaching Gita in Madrasas, why not teach:

Computer programming- NIIT syllabus

Engineering technology

Medical emergency response courses.

Career counseling for higher studies.

If you teaches these kind of things, how can BJP spread their agenda?

What are they going to achieve by teaching Bhagwat Geetha anyway to those muslim kids?

Has quran got anything more to offer which Gita is already offering. A german indologist once said Gita's preface has more spiritual and worldly knowledge than whole of Bible and Quran combined.
Reading Gita will help numb the jihadiii impulse of IM.
And if India has to remain undivided then Muslims have to be brought back into the Dharmic fold. Moreover Hinduism doesn't bar us from inquiring and if we like then embracing other religions which not a case with Islam, so this is a very wonderful move to help introduce Muslims kids to the religion of their forefathers.
And i have no problems if Quran is taught along with Gita to children across India.
You should also note none of Hindu epics can be compared to Bible and Quran.
Muslims and christian epics are like an advertisement for their faith which can not be said about Hindu epics.

This ain't thread for comparison between gita and quran.
If you want Muslims to read gita then Hindus will have to read quran.

This is what scares me a lot.. They do not have to worry about what people think.. With BJP in power, they will be like rabid dogs running around biting any people they see..

Right.. Agree with u!

Increasing post count? :undecided:

If you teaches these kind of things, how can BJP spread their agenda?

What are they going to achieve by teaching Bhagwat Geetha anyway to those muslim kids?

You forgot they want Muslims brought back to dharmic religions :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom