What's new

Gita to be taught in Muslim Madrasas in Madhya Pradesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't force anything on you was just a suggestion,since you were laughing at the mere possibility,gita isn't bad so is quran.

Il be honest mate.. im not a religious person..i dnt pray etc.. which im ashamed off... but i wasnt laughing at "gita" but BJPs decision to force muslims to read it... no religion is bad.. all teach peace.. its the followers who fuk up.

The correct approach would be teach hindus and muslims with their respective religious holy books as part of religion and also teach them mainstream education so that they can earn livelihood.

Il be honest mate.. im not a religious person..i dnt pray etc.. which im ashamed off... but i wasnt laughing at "gita" but BJPs decision to force muslims to read it... no religion is bad.. all teach peace.. its the followers who fuk up.

Ever wondered how come in a Pakistani defense forum Indian political threads are allowed?

Ever wondered how come in a Pakistani defense forum Indian political threads are allowed?

at least not me, because same thing happens in some indian forums after all Pakistanis and Indians can not live without each other LOL

Stupid decision by BJP ...... :tdown:

Forcing someone to study or accept the religion is not part of Hinduism .

at least not me, because same thing happens in some indian forums after all Pakistanis and Indians can not live without each other LOL

You really need to take a look at the political thread relating to India posted in this forum,there is a specific pattern to it.

Bad decision.....I don't get it......Is Gita compulsory in regular schools??

kya chutiyaapa laga rakha hai, instead they should bring all schools under ambit of central board, why do they need to force people to read it

Have read the Gita some interesting stuff, but no Muslim or any other religion should be forced to study someone else's religious text if they don't want to.

The BJP are acting like the takfiri or the Spanish Inquisition.

You really need to take a look at the political thread relating to India posted in this forum,there is a specific pattern to it.

because politics has no pattern LOL

Bad decision.....I don't get it......Is Gita compulsory in regular schools??

Not at all.. But some classes there will be stories old stories from Ramayana and Mahabharatha with some good advises.. They also some times teaches the stories from Christianity and Islam also.. Its just like Esope fables..

lets teach gita bible and quran to all children , forcing to teach Gita in a Madrassa is stupid

why not teach them science, maths, literature. things which would actually be relevant to them for their future lives :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom