What's new

Gita to be taught in Muslim Madrasas in Madhya Pradesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id read it if i had interest in religious books.. but again.. who are you to force me? would you like me to force you to read Holy Quran?

I didn't force anything on you was just a suggestion,since you were laughing at the mere possibility,gita isn't bad so is quran.

What's wrong with BJP? :hitwall: I do not think the secular forces in our Country will let this ever implement. The only reason I was considering to vote for BJP is because of the NAMO factor.

VHP,MNS,Bajrang dal and many more sena's they have
I think VHP and bajrangdal are too weak, they probably are more aggressive than bjp in promoting Hindutva, yet Hindutva mob don't vote for them in large numbers , they vote for comparatively softer bjp, so I think bjp could make up few numbers of Hindutva votes with more numbers of minority, secular and anti congress votes.
MNS and shiv sena votes will split so bjp may gain there also.

This is indeed very stupidest move by BJP.. This is what I am saying all along.. People are blind with NaMo factor that, they have choosen to show a blind eye towards all the other harkeths of BJP... Our country is destined to be doomed if we stop these kind of nonsense in our country..

Not my country not my problem ! :kiss3:

They could replace all kinds of Religious Text with novels from the Twilight Series for all I care ! :agree:

i can understand maybe we should teach our non muslims little bit Quran u know we have 10% non muslims

for better understanding :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom