What's new

Gita to be taught in Muslim Madrasas in Madhya Pradesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all.. But some classes there will be stories old stories from Ramayana and Mahabharatha with some good advises.. They also some times teaches the stories from Christianity and Islam also.. Its just like Esope fables..

Teaching the Ramayana and Mahabharat(at least parts of them) as literary work is understandable!I read parts of the Mahabharat when I was 12!

Complete bu*****. This is why I never support BJP. You have no right to force others to read your religious books. :hitwall:

Teaching the Ramayana and Mahabharat(at least parts of them) as literary work is understandable!I read parts of the Mahabharat when I was 12!

I read it and downloaded all the episodes from you tube.. :D

I lost with when my hd was fried :(..

Most of the stories in it are so much fun to read..

Ramayana to me is boring compared to Mahabharata :)

Johnyboy you are seeing the progressive path that BJP is showing:lol:

Let me restate...I was ONLY talking about Narendra Modi's idealistic approach and NOT BJP's...And as a matter of fact I am not a big fan nor do I really fancy BJP...Sorry to be a thorn but most parties at the end of the day play the communal card to appease either the majority or minority...

there are two hindi courses in india.. course-a and course-b
i read course-a till std.7th and i had ramayana(70 pages) in class 6th and mahabharat(150 pages) in class 7th.
it is not there in course-b

i read course-a till std.7th and i had ramayana(70 pages) in class 6th and mahabharat(150 pages) in class 7th.

only if u make me the home minister of india , and provide immunity from cbi investigations..... :P

So its a done deal then:lol:

Let me restate...I was ONLY talking about Narendra Modi's idealistic approach and NOT BJP's...And as a matter of fact I am not a big fan nor do I really fancy BJP...Sorry to be a thorn but most parties at the end of the day play the communal card to appease either the majority or minority...

They are all same be it NAMO,BJP,RSS.
And our politicians have nothing idealistic in them.

These are optional courses??

I read it and downloaded all the episodes from you tube.. :D

I lost with when my hd was fried :(..

Most of the stories in it are so much fun to read..

Ramayana to me is boring compared to Mahabharata :)

Probably because of more war!

i dnt knw wat others interpret , but ii see the world turning more religious in near future.... rather than being spiritual/loving one's religion it would be raise due to the harted towards other religions......:frown:

These are optional courses??

in central board hindi is compulsory upto std 8th

different schools offer different courses.. course-a is offered only in north india,where people can cope up with tougher hindi.. course-b is offered too,and if i compare them,i think there are more course-b schools,even in north india..

whereas in south and west india,almost every school offers course-b..

So its a done deal then:lol:

They are all same be it NAMO,BJP,RSS.
And our politicians have nothing idealistic in them.

Yup certainly not every state and every politician, however Gujarat does possess a great CM..

Its just few chapter.. Not entire geeta...

A$$holes...

Not even chapters, just phrases which don't even say they are from gita .

Just like "do good things" 3 sanskrit words which can occur in any subhashita .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom