What's new

Gita to be taught in Muslim Madrasas in Madhya Pradesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad. This is why these fucktards in BJP are never coming to power this time around.

Morons. Honestly !

Secular India.:cheesy: Muslims would hardly give a damn to this non-sense. Previously muslim kids were also asked to sing vande matharam and some states officially bans cow slaughter. This all reinforces 2 nation theory. Hindus have been humiliating muslims since their british masters handed them this gift called India. Both their congress & BJP are inherently communal.

Instead of Gita and bibles, Madrasahs should install science and maths classes to create Muslim leaders.

I agree with Dr.zakir naik on this.He runs a modern school where students learn arabic and full in depth islamic subjects along with science & maths. The important thing is that students come out having a very in depth knowledge of islam and can then go on to uni studying conventional subs. Also they churn out 1000s of daees mastered in the art of dawah to spread the message of islam. :azn:

Madrasahs need to modernize, specially the kowmi ones and should give more importance to english, islamic economics, maths, political science so that they can have a global impact with the knowledge of islam.

this will be struck down by court.. if they choose to go... first of all why teach geeta in schools, unless you teach religious education. In that case you should teach all major religions.. including chinese beliefs.

I agree with Dr.zakir naik on this.He runs a modern school where students learn arabic and full in depth islamic subjects along with science & maths. The important thing is that students come out having a very in depth knowledge of islam and can then go on to uni studying conventional subs. Also they churn out 1000s of daees mastered in the art of dawah to spread the message of islam. :azn:

Madrasahs need to modernize, specially the kowmi ones and should give more importance to english, islamic economics, maths, political science so that they can have a global impact with the knowledge of islam.
how much islam can you teach if you start teaching science and humanities. If you see today's kids, they are burdened with too many subjects already... with almost no time to play

this will be struck down by court.. if they choose to go... first of all why teach geeta in schools, unless you teach religious education. In that case you should teach all major religions.. including chinese beliefs.

how much islam can you teach if you start teaching science and humanities. If you see today's kids, they are burdened with too many subjects already... with almost no time to play

Humanities as a sub is irrelevant. Science & maths won't be a burden for muslims kids studying religious contents. islamic studies are already there for kids in all schools in the muslim world. A much more in depth version with political science and in depth islamic history would go a long way raising a sound and knowledgeable muslim society.

As for madrashas, well they can & should keep their current syllabus but just add in English, Maths & along with political science and conventional history( from an Islamic POV) would serve to enrich their islamic knowledge even more and would make them global citizens. They can have a global impact in politics/media/economy etc. Science can be optional for them.

If U don't know, every muslim kids grow of up memorizing 10-12 short chapters of the Quran that is required to pray 5 times a day. It doesn't even break a sweat. Most know how to read the Quran from an early age. If U add arabic, islamic economics, hadith and some more i.e a much more in depth version of Islamic studies syllabus in all conventional schools it would serve to produce a skilled, religiously knowledgeable generation capable of serving the interest of muslim countries. Arabic would help them understand the Quran without the need of translation.

If the Madrassas or Islamic Schools gets their funding from the state then I don't anything wrong with this Govt's decision so that students in Islamic schools also have a basic understanding of other religion.....provided there is some basic Islamic studies in text books taught in govt schools.

i can understand maybe we should teach our non muslims little bit Quran u know we have 10% non muslims

for better understanding :angel:

That's. Not necessary. The 90 percent were all taught more than a little bit of Quran. Sometime in the past by the conquerors...
"I was just kidding"....Back to the point...on a serious note... Being an Hindu. I would not mind reading the Quran...I am sure it will only make me a better person...as long as I use the gained knowledge truthfully and with sincerity.

Ever wondered how come in a Pakistani defense forum Indian political threads are allowed?

Ever wondered why there are more indians than Pakistanis on a Pakistani forum.. and are allowed to troll and rant in our political or should i say every Pak based thread tht is not even related to india?

While on indian forums abusing Pakistan,our religion .. celebrating our deaths and insulting our martyrs etc are all common things?

Is this even allowed, considering that India follows a secular constitution?

A few phases or a chapter or two wont be that alarming considering that the phases or chapters only teaches methods which makes human life better and does not spreads any bias religious theory....

Anyway the secular forces are too strong in the country and they won't let this happen.

Ever wondered why there are more indians than Pakistanis on a Pakistani forum.. and are allowed to troll and rant in our political or should i say every Pak based thread tht is not even related to india?

While on indian forums abusing Pakistan,our religion .. celebrating our deaths and insulting our martyrs etc are all common things?

Cant say about any Indian forum as i have never been to any,but insulting dead means you are talking about Kashmir,then its different because your freedom fighters/militants attack our forces stationed there.
As far as more Indians here then may be its because their are more Indians than Pakistanis in general or something about this forum attracts Indians.
Speaking for myself i registered when i was searching for materials regarding Indian defense procurement and found this site extremely helpful.

Cant say about any Indian forum as i have never been to any,but insulting dead means you are talking about Kashmir,then its different because your freedom fighters/militants attack our forces stationed there.
As far as more Indians here then may be its because their are more Indians than Pakistanis in general or something about this forum attracts Indians.
Speaking for myself i registered when i was searching for materials regarding Indian defense procurement and found this site extremely helpful.

Huh... even on this forum ive seen people applauding attacks on our soldiers.. ive seen them wishing attacks on Pakistan,abusing our country n our religion.. while on indian forums they do it openly without shame.. and many of those shameless turds who celebrate deaths of our soldiers,abuse us etc are present on this forum aswell.

Huh... even on this forum ive seen people applauding attacks on our soldiers.. ive seen them wishing attacks on Pakistan,abusing our country n our religion.. while on indian forums they do it openly without shame.. and many of those shameless turds who celebrate deaths of our soldiers,abuse us etc are present on this forum aswell.

You mean enlisted soldiers of Pakistan Armed Forces then whoever said those things I condemn them all.
Every enlisted soldier should be shown respect regardless of the countries they serve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom