What's new

Girl forces fiancé to marry her 2 friends

polygamy is bullshit to us because it makes no sense. This process enforces the practice of single parenting(by the mother) and each child is being raised devoid of a stable confidence boosting household.

If polygamy did not have its share of women playing politics in the household and suppression of women authority,it would be a perfectly normal thing to do.Women have an equal capacity to be as dumb as guys,one will easily find bimbos indoctrinated in all kinds of ways..

Just like a married man going balls deep with a who*re, and then claiming to his wife 'it was just fr a natural release'(make it into a doctrine and well all be happy about it wouldn't we?).
This to me is the best way one can get what he wants without the added responsibility.

No mater how one justifies stuff u need to believe it to be $hit doctrine ,when people collectively love the absurd or when negativity is what sprouts in such scenarios..

Better educate yrself.

I know u will reject it the moment u will see zakir naik in my last 2 videos. But he is the man who explains this in detail with a good logic. So have patience n watch them with an open mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha i can clearly see u got ur butt hurt, even when i intended no pun, Thts what reson does to a fragile mind and weak doctrine.

Threatening me with what? hurting sentiment that don't exist and doctrines that i don't believe in?:lol:ooh im scared:coffee:

u my friend are an idiot with no proper answer and hence have clearly chosen to resort to a much base response ,than of an ape.
Polgamy has always existed in the world Sir Islam limited before Islam you have any number of women as you want but in Islam ALLAH has limited the number to maximum 4 and that too if the person can do justice of providing equal quality of clothes food and place to live and spent one night with each but if he can't do justice than should only stay with one and in whole world women are far more in number than men and if you include gays too number increase more only in India women are less because of genocide of infant girls

they are all working ladies.

I am guessing you mean "earning ladies"

in my experience.. they will spend all they earn plus all he earns and then some... This guy is done for :cray:

What next ?
She wud want a foresome? :P

He wont know where to look. (Those 3some/4some only work in fantasy and with "working girls") Just imagine the hell that is about to break loose. Run forest run

I know u will reject it the moment u will see zakir naik in my last 2 videos. But he is the man who explains this in detail with a good logic. So have patience n watch them with an open mind.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...ianc-marry-her-2-friends-3.html#ixzz2SClH6naH

u assumed correctly ,but as per ur request i did watch ur videos...but unfortunately all i could find was self serving nonsense.
What ZN says is mostly comparative and aimed at the lack of know how of his audience.

my basis of argument is a dynamic sociological understanding;and its affect on children.

The basis of marriage is family and an environment of nurturing fr a healthy progeny, one can fuc* all they want have as many offspring why marry? Let me make one thing absolutely clear, This is not about sex,This is not about female rights ....this is all about our children and the social environment they come into. Because that's what makes and breaks a state.

In all honesty marriage is a very feminine desire ,where a woman seeks stability and a permanent partner.But when we in this time and age, are talking about reactivating our other half into the mainstream workforce such BS thinking needs to go.

U need to put yourself in the shoes of a woman and see if you prefer that, if the population was as skewed as ZN makes it out to be.the emotional imbalance would be only natural.

Over our civilized existence humans have only found torment in polygamy.
U want me to clarify the psychological factors of such actions and i will just ask.
But please dont bring me this, over-simplistic gibberish.

THe only piece of info tht ZN has enlightened me with, iswith the fact that it was the Indian state that enforced monogamy, and im so glad it did. Goes to show the foresight of our leaders.

She told her man that she would not marry him unless he marries her friends as well
By Staff
Published Tuesday, April 30, 2013
A Saudi man who went to marry his fiancé was shocked when she told him he must also marry her two friends as a condition to accept him as a husband.

The man had thought his fiancé, a school teacher, was joking when she demanded that he should marry her two work colleagues as well.

“But he realized that she was not joking when she insisted on her demand…after mediation efforts by relatives, he agreed to marry the three school teachers,” the Saudi Arabic language daily Alyoum said in a report from the western town of Taif.

It said that after the marriage, the man rented three apartments for his wives, adding that having the same husband has not spoilt their friendship.

“The wives reached an agreement to meet at the apartment of the wife who is her turn to spend the night with her husband….they agreed to join hands to do household work, including cleaning, cooking and washing on that day.”

(Home page image courtesy Shutterstock)
Girl forces fiancé to marry her 2 friends - Emirates 24/7 :flame::flame::flame::woot: Man I need to work on my luck

where we can find such kind of fiance ........................... i would love to have 3:victory::victory:

what a friendship among these girls i am amazed....:undecided:

what a friendship among these girls i am amazed....:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom