What's new

Girl forces fiancé to marry her 2 friends

This is no wrong nor said our religion n culture allows that.
Don't care what your religion or culture says. I don't agree with it. It only serves as a way to serve horny men and marriage is based on love and trust. That is not evident in polygamy.

and u told me once that yr a women.......:lol:

Busted kiddo.
You blem brah? When did I say I'm a woman? The whole forum knows I'm a male.

Don't care what your religion or culture says. I don't agree with it. It only serves as a way to serve horny men and marriage is based on love and trust. That is not evident in polygamy.

R u not a muslim? because My religion is Islam.
R u not a Pakistani? because My culture is Pakistani!!!!!!!!

Im sorry but yr attitude is very shameful n childish.

Don't worry about my faith, that's personal. I'm thinking as a rational person with no influence from religion or culture. I already explained why I don't agree with it. Keep viewing the world from the lens of religion and remain ignorant.

Don't worry about my faith, that's personal. I'm thinking as a rational person with no influence from religion or culture. I already explained why I don't agree with it. Keep viewing the world from the lens of religion and remain ignorant.

A person who is a ''rational person according to u with no influence from religion or culture so much that he says i dont care abt my religion or culture is called in an educate and enlightened world as Rebel or in Urdu as Dehria!!!!

:wave:

A person who is a ''rational person according to u with no influence from religion or culture so much that he says i dont care abt my religion or culture is called in an educate and enlightened world as Rebel or in Urdu as Dehria!!!!

:wave:

Wait so rational people have to abide by rules and norms set out by religion and culture? Just goes to show how much you know. And maybe in Pakistan they are called rebels but thinking rationally without influence of religion does not equate to being a rebel. Anyways continue with the ignorance :pop:

How do the Husband manage them. Monday with Wife "X", Tuesday Wife "Y", Wednesday Wife "Z", again Thursday wife "X" Friday Wife "Y", Saturday Wife "Z". Sunday Holiday!!!!!!!

Wait so rational people have to abide by rules and norms set out by religion and culture? Just goes to show how much you know. And maybe in Pakistan they are called rebels but thinking rationally without influence of religion does not equate to being a rebel. Anyways continue with the ignorance :pop:

WOHO well if ur still ''rational'' then let our fellow countrymen decide who is who n what is what.

Saudi man marries schoolgirl, teacher and principal

Wednesday, 21 November 2012
640x392_19110_250913.jpg

For a Saudi man who married a schoolgirl, teacher and principal, it may just be an example of love conquering all. (Photo: Facebook)

By AL ARABIYA

Imagine a schoolgirl attending class, knowing that both her teacher and principal share the same husband. Awkward much?

Well, for a Saudi man who married the three women, it may just be an example of love conquering all.

The man, 50, was not named by the Saudi-based Okaz newspaper which reported the marital muddle.

But his attraction to all things academic does not end there. The man is also married to a fourth wife, who works as an educational supervisor, mostly supervising the school that her husband’s other wives attend and work at.

Meanwhile, the schoolteacher told the newspaper that the way she interacts with her husband’s wives at work is “no different” to how she treats other students and superiors.

http://english.alara.../21/250913.html

WOHO well if ur still ''rational'' then let our fellow countrymen decide who is who n what is what.

You guys can believe in whatever you want, I'm just merely stating my opinion. It is you who got his panties up in a bunch and started bringing religion and culture into this. Polygamy is already banned in my country so I'm gucci.

You guys can believe in whatever you want, I'm just merely stating my opinion. It is you who got his panties up in a bunch and started bringing religion and culture into this. Polygamy is already banned in my country so I'm gucci.

sir the one who created you knows what is rational and what is not and according to him polygamy is rational so your thoughts are irrational sir not polygamy men can have love for all his wives sir that is. nature of men in west most marriages end because of men cheating so why not allow polygamy sir Islam allows things which are best for humans and society sir

http://www.islamawareness.net/Polygamy/why.html

http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/328/
these links will help you understand some facts

Look bhai, even I don't like it. I am a one-woman man and I don't ever want to practise it. That does not mean I criticize my religion for it. Its not fardh after all.

Islam allows a man to get married to a chaste Christian or Jewess. I don't know why and I personally do not like it nor will I ever do that, but that does not mean I pretend Islam and its rules are defunct.

And marriage can hold different worths and values to everyone. It does not have to be based on love and trust for everyone. Some women marry for money and some men commit just for physical pleasure.

And if the women and men in that article are willing to be in polygamy, then who are you to interfere in someone else's life? No one's asking you to practise it. Live and let live bro.

Btw I agree with the bit about you said about love. When a man is truly in love then he doesn't need another woman or wife in his life, just like when our Nabi Pak [SAW] was truly in love with Khadijah [RA] he did not marry again despite all his peers and most of his family members being polygamous. All his later marriages had some sort off purpose behind them.

there is nothing like pakistani culture/ and islam is not a religion , its just a political movement.

sir the one who created you knows what is rational and what is not and according to him polygamy is rational so your thoughts are irrational sir not polygamy men can have love for all his wives sir that is. nature of men in west most marriages end because of men cheating so why not allow polygamy sir Islam allows things which are best for humans and society sir

these links will help you understand some facts

my parents created me. and your unfortunaely parents created you. so thats how high it goes.
also why cant a woman marry many men.. its should go both ways.

Back
Top Bottom