What's new

Girl forces fiancé to marry her 2 friends

lucky man.

Time will tell weather he was lucky or it turns into night mare and it would more of night mare if they remain friends that means more shopping together and more spending money and more bullying their husband

She told her man that she would not marry him unless he marries her friends as well
By Staff
Published Tuesday, April 30, 2013
A Saudi man who went to marry his fiancé was shocked when she told him he must also marry her two friends as a condition to accept him as a husband.

The man had thought his fiancé, a school teacher, was joking when she demanded that he should marry her two work colleagues as well.

“But he realized that she was not joking when she insisted on her demand…after mediation efforts by relatives, he agreed to marry the three school teachers,” the Saudi Arabic language daily Alyoum said in a report from the western town of Taif.

It said that after the marriage, the man rented three apartments for his wives, adding that having the same husband has not spoilt their friendship.

“The wives reached an agreement to meet at the apartment of the wife who is her turn to spend the night with her husband….they agreed to join hands to do household work, including cleaning, cooking and washing on that day.”

(Home page image courtesy Shutterstock)
Girl forces fiancé to marry her 2 friends - Emirates 24/7 :flame::flame::flame::woot: Man I need to work on my luck

kash meri fiance aesi ho :yay:

one of those times when a man wishes he was born in saudi arabia.

but soon he will realise what three women can do to a man. even one is enough to drive a man crazy.

This is no wrong nor said our religion n culture allows that.

Aurtoon ka koi bharosa nai.

and u told me once that yr a women.......:lol:

Busted kiddo.

Nope rather three pairs:lol:

They r three in total. one fiancee n her two friends.

I guess you are well experienced .... :P)

Sadly the comments from our own Muslims here is extremely sad. It displays the mental maturity of forum members. I can't expect anything of high moral stanard from Hindu members [just for trivia, Hindus have historically been more polygamous than Muslims and prior to six decades ago practised unlimited polygamy whereas Islam restricts it to four wives with conditions] but I was at least expecting a better presentation from our Muslim members. The comments here are simply too behooda.

I wonder what the Prophet [SAW] would have said when he would see his Ummatis behaving in such a vulgar manner like this. In case anyone has forgotten, Muhammad [SAW] was one of the few monogamous men in Arabia, having been married to a wife who was fifteen years older than him, Khadijah, for 25 years. Compared to the pagan Arabs of his time that was a record.

And after Khadijah's death he married several women to support them and most of his wives were either widows older than him or divorcees. Only one of his later wives was a virgin.

And the Prophet did his best to keep his daughters' marriages monogamous, [Read Ibn Hajr's Fath Al Bari -7/86- and Ibn Qayyim's Zaad Al Maad 5/117]/. There are also several famous authentic Hadeeths about Fatima [One of the four best women in the Universe and the Prophet's favourite daughter] complaining against her husband for intending to marry again [and to further add salt to injuries, that woman was the daughter of Abu Jahl].

The real thing Pakistani society should be worrying about is ensuring women in Pakistan are informed about their genuine Islamic rights. And one right women in Islam have is that they can make a condition in their Nikah contract that their husbands will not engage in polygamy, else the marriage will end.

If one searches for old marriage contracts in prominent Arabic libraries you will that in medieval Islamic empires and the Caliphate, the most prominent feature of the contracts was the no-polygamy conditions in them. The illiterate women of 500 years ago knew about this right and exercised it even before today's women were born. There is also evidence [in the sources above] that the Prophet's very own daughters also made such conditions as part of their marriage contracts.

If more and more women were informed of their rights in Islam then the abuse that often accompanies this institution will decrease.

And on a side note Islam does not encourage polygamy. It merely permits it. And if you hark back into the original context, it was actually a restriction as before Islam men would have more than four wives who they would treat unfairly.

Islam prevented this by limiting the maximum numbers of wives to four and even putting a condition of justice on it.

All other civilizations [including the Hindu society] had unlimited polygamy.

And no there are not more women than men in the world, except in the sixty and above age group.

@Zaryanshah: What has history of hindu polygamy got to do with morals of current generation of hindus. Currently hindu law in India is against polygamy.
If you are a new immigrant to UK from pakistan, having a low opinion on hindus is not unexpected though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom