What's new

Girl forces fiancé to marry her 2 friends

Most women would naturally feel disgusted at the idea of multiple husbands. The same can not be said for most men. In Islam men and women are equal, not identical. They have different needs, rights and desires. For example a woman is allowed to wear silk in Islam but men are forbidden from wearing it. Is that 'inequality'? A woman also has sole right over her income, but a man does not. Its obligatory on him to provide using that money.

Yes all that is inequality.

If women feel ''disgusted'' by multiple husbands, then they will not marry multiple husbands, why do men feel the need to decide for them? And equal - identical logic can not be stretched to a man's testimony in court having more value than a womans, or taking females of the vanquished as sex slaves etc etc. If all this is equality, then I've to doubt your critical thinking abilities.

Maybe because Allah SWT knew that its not possible for any man to ever be just with more than four wives.

Four is the maximum any man can go in his efforts to be just. Any more than that is impossible.

I understand your first line 'max-4' wife and 'max-1' husband is prescription of your religion. I agree with that. Please do not try to prove using arguments that its a better system when you yourself say 'god knows'.

Your second sentence is just your feeling, I say 'max-3' wives is the best, you say 'max-4'. Both are just as random.
This specific gentleman does not violate my 'max-3' formula, and I wish him best of luck. :)

If women feel ''disgusted'' by multiple husbands, then they will not marry multiple husbands, why do men feel the need to decide for them? And equal - identical logic can not be stretched to a man's testimony in court having more value than a womans, or taking females of the vanquished as sex slaves etc etc. If all this is equality, then I've to doubt your critical thinking abilities.

Women's testimony is equal to a man's in Islam. In some cases a man's testimony is not required at all and its the woman's testimony that is required. It all depends on the case. In some legal areas a man's testimony is worth more than a woman's [such as in financial matters and criminal matters. Even then the second woman is only there to 'remind' the first woman since historically speaking women did not have experience in such issues] whilst in other areas women have all rights of testimony whilst men are not even needed. [Such as in women's related issues].

And about your second point, imprisoning and capturing female slaves was the norm in past civilizations. When Islam came about it highly encouraged the freeing of slaves. Abolishing the system overnight in a world with deep rooted slavery would cause many problems for the slaves themselves. Imagine the number of homeless ex-slaves on the streets.

That is why kind treatment of slaves is enjoined in Islam. The master has to feed and clothe them just like he feeds and clothes himself. He must treat them nicely and the slave had the right to take the master to court for ill-treatment.

Its why the position of slaves in the medieval Islamic world was way better than elsewhere. For example the Mamluk Dynasty in Egypt was a ruling slave dynasty.

Shariah is a set of laws that govern us and were created by the one who knows us better than ourselves. He knows what is best for us even if we may not like it. We Muslims submit to Allah's will and we know that he knows what is best for us, though we may not realise it ourselves.

Women's testimony is equal to a man's in Islam. In some cases a man's testimony is not required at all and its the woman's testimony that is required. It all depends on the case. In some legal areas a man's testimony is worth more than a woman's [such as in financial matters and criminal matters. Even then the second woman is only there to 'remind' the first woman since historically speaking women did not have experience in such issues] whilst in other areas women have all rights of testimony whilst men are not even needed. [Such as in women's related issues].

What kind of mumbo jumbo is that, do you even read what you type? You yourself say testimony is not equal but you begin that by saying testimony is equal??? And about your weak apology of slavery and taking women slaves as sex slaves, the less said the better.

Its pretty obvious you have a subjugated mind incapable of independent critical thinking. There are millions of you one meets everywhere just repeating the same stuff like zombies. I'm done.

there is nothing like pakistani culture/ and islam is not a religion , its just a political movement.

my parents created me. and your unfortunaely parents created you. so thats how high it goes.
also why cant a woman marry many men.. its should go both ways.

God created and designed humans and gave way reproduction to continue human and other breeds and women having several husband the phsycological issue are horrible for that some and children are raise in far worst situation because they had to go for DNA to determine their father so first know something than talk

As a side note Islam allows women to make no-polygamy stipulations into their marriage contracts. This means that the husband forgoes his right to polygamy and the marriage will remain monogamous, else the wife can annul the marriage. The Prophet's daughters and female companions of the Prophet [PBUH] did this and such stipulations were very popular in Islamic empires 500 years ago. Illiterate women in the past knew this right and exercised it, yet the women of the modern world do not even know about this right that Islam accords women.

there is nothing like pakistani culture/ and islam is not a religion , its just a political movement.

Ok :rofl:

So now a follower of a religion of pre historic times will tell us that:rofl::rofl:

Keep yr views to your self kiddo. U know nothing abt Pakistani culture and our Religion.

You guys can believe in whatever you want, I'm just merely stating my opinion. It is you who got his panties up in a bunch and started bringing religion and culture into this. Polygamy is already banned in my country so I'm gucci.

Blah Blah kiddo

Then remove the pak flag from yr Country flag section as yr country is Canada.

i know more about islam than any sunni or ahmadi. also pakistan does not have a pakistani culture.

sure u may know more abt islam then any sunni or ahmedi but not more then a Muslim himself.

and pak dont have a culture is what u Bhartis think.

ok so has anyone seen the pic of the happy Quadrupole

Coz In my opinion , the other 2 ladies must ugly 35-40 yr old women

see ahmadis call themselves muslims and you guys dont. so thats a differnce of islam. so sunnis are not muslims according to ahmadis and vice versa.
hinduism is not one religion. every region has its own concept. thats how we are. we also believe in one supreme god. but what is important is the philosophy. we dont believe in prophets because for hindus allah=god comes directly to us and gives us information. we dont have messengers in the middle. but its not about hindu we'll talk later about it.
all i am saying is that islam is open to interpretation and no one has a uniform view of islam or quran

We r not the only Muslims in the world all the Muslims in the world agree on this as its against our basic belief that there is only one God n Prophet Muhammad SAWW is last n final prophet. They believe that The last n final prophet was not Muhammed SAWW but some other guy.

But i thought that u must have been knowing this basic thing as ''u know islam more then us'':lol:

Well clearly u dont have a good knowledge abt Islam then u claim so:wave:

As a side note Islam allows women to make no-polygamy stipulations into their marriage contracts. This means that the husband forgoes his right to polygamy and the marriage will remain monogamous, else the wife can annul the marriage. The Prophet's daughters and female companions of the Prophet [PBUH] did this and such stipulations were very popular in Islamic empires 500 years ago. Illiterate women in the past knew this right and exercised it, yet the women of the modern world do not even know about this right that Islam accords women.

modern or not, you cannot exercise it if you are in a situation ( say economically bad position, or for your kids) where you cant annul marriage. So you are forced to stay, and even give your consent.

you are mistaken as muhammad is last prophet was only added as an aftrerthought when he realised that there will be a threat to his following in the later years. he murdered another man who called himself a prophet and then introduced this clause.
second in the 5 pillars of islam you have to only accept the mohammad is a prophet and NOT that he is the last prophet.. that ahmadis do and so they are muslims. so boy, i konw the political force of islam very well.
@fastbreeder yes and you were alive to witness it hence your word is reference....Sick mindset troll

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom