What's new

Girl forces fiancé to marry her 2 friends

This is just wrong and sad. Another reason why I'm disgusted with polygamy.

As long as the husband treats his wives with utter most respect and give them their due rights their is nothing wrong with it compared to premarital relationships. Since you are a atheist such Islamic lawful practice is alien to you.

The Arab guy is an idiot. This marriage is almost invalid because he is being forced to marry and the only reason why the other two want to marry him is because of his $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I have seen men who have 2 wives live ok but 3 is too much...probably he will die of heart attack from to much exertion .

As long as the husband treats his wives with utter most respect and give them their due rights their is nothing wrong with it compared to premarital relationships. Since you are a atheist such Islamic lawful practice is alien to you.

The Arab guy is an idiot. This marriage is almost invalid because he is being forced to marry and the only reason why the other two want to marry him is because of his $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...ianc-marry-her-2-friends-2.html#ixzz2SCN5z7lC

polygamy is bullshit to us because it makes no sense. This process enforces the practice of single parenting(by the mother) and each child is being raised devoid of a stable confidence boosting household.

If polygamy did not have its share of women playing politics in the household and suppression of women authority,it would be a perfectly normal thing to do.Women have an equal capacity to be as dumb as guys,one will easily find bimbos indoctrinated in all kinds of ways..

Just like a married man going balls deep with a who*re, and then claiming to his wife 'it was just fr a natural release'(make it into a doctrine and well all be happy about it wouldn't we?).
This to me is the best way one can get what he wants without the added responsibility.

No mater how one justifies stuff u need to believe it to be $hit doctrine ,when people collectively love the absurd or when negativity is what sprouts in such scenarios..

polygamy is bullshit to us because it makes no sense. This process enforces the practice of single parenting(by the mother) and each child is being raised devoid of a stable confidence boosting household.

If polygamy did not have its share of women playing politics in the household and suppression of women authority,it would be a perfectly normal thing to do.

Just like a married man going balls deep with a who*re and claiming to his wife it was just fr a natural release(make it into a doctrine and well all be happy about it wouldn't we?).
No mater how one justifies stuff u need to believe it to be $hit doctrine ,when people collectively love the absurd or when negativity is what sprouts in such scenarios..
For us it is not ALLAH has allowed it but on condition that justice is done and that means you provide equal quality clothes food and place to live to them and also spent one night with each and by the way in the whole world women are far in large number than men so even if every men marries one women still their will be lot more women without husbands Mr but for us Muslims what matter is what ALLAH has allowed and what not

For us it is not ALLAH has allowed it but on condition that justice is done

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...ianc-marry-her-2-friends-2.html#ixzz2SCQWKWFw

are u really as naive? have u been with women? the moment a woman has her child be rest assured shell be hellbent on skewing stuff in her child's favor .Women if i may say so are much more materialistic than men , and have all sort of ways to get what they want. There is a reason ,proper minded ppl abolished such practices.

the whole world women are far in large number than men so even if every men marries one women still their will be lot more women without husbands

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...ianc-marry-her-2-friends-2.html#ixzz2SCRM6RzV

who told u that? AMdrassa? dont justify with ludicrous claims man.

If polygamy did not have its share of women playing politics in the household and suppression of women authority,it would be a perfectly normal thing to do.Women have an equal capacity to be as dumb as guys,one will easily find bimbos indoctrinated in all kinds of ways..

Just like a married man going balls deep with a who*re and claiming to his wife it was just fr a natural release(make it into a doctrine and well all be happy about it wouldn't we?). This to me is the best way one can get what he wants without the added responsibility.

For us Polytheism is bullSh1t because you have a god for every single nonsense you can think of heck even for a PENIS!
No matter how much proof you give it is just a "SH!T" doctrine because their is only ONE supreme god who is the creator of ALL.

Take your nonsense somewhere else or else i am gonna bust your small fragile ego.

It would be a fun to watch for neighbors and distant relatives when they become mothers and their children would jockey for inheritance money.

Once they come out of this lesbo love phase, this household will become a source of entertainment for onlookers.:lol:

This is just wrong and sad. Another reason why I'm disgusted with polygamy.

This is no wrong nor said our religion n culture allows that.

Is she mad .... ??? :unsure:

Aurtoon ka koi bharosa nai.

I have enough stamina to keep them happy but not enough money :cry:

and u told me once that yr a women.......:lol:

Busted kiddo.

wow 2 pairs of eyes to watch her husband! :pop:

Nope rather three pairs:lol:

They r three in total. one fiancee n her two friends.

Hi guys,

Is it only I or someone else has also pondered over the probability of them being lesbians.:cheesy:

“The wives reached an agreement to meet at the apartment of the wife who is her turn to spend the night with her husband…."
Hmmm....Why take turns? :what: It should be a package deal. The Saudis don't seem to have any knowledge of gang-bangs!! :undecided: :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom