What's new

Gilani to watch WC semi-final with Manmohan

If these dogs truly do accept the invitation, which i'm certain they will, what an embarassment it will be for the whole of the Pakistani population who supports the Kashmiri cause as well as for our Kashmiri brothers across the border.

:what: and what it has to do with Kashmir in the first place??

if soi why you even send your team to play the WC in India .

dont be a pacifist atleast in sports dont act like ashok :P

Master Stroke! Now lets see if the terrorists will want to plant a bomb when the PM, President of Pak along with scores of Pak fans are also in the stadium. :tup:

Well you never know when saffronis decide to blow own people again just to malign Congress as well as Muslims

Manmohan singh is the most corrupt and weak pm India ever had after gujral, both of them known for being pro pakistan.
And Zardari is his dad in corruption dont you even dare to take this title away from him :rofl:

:what: and what it has to do with Kashmir in the first place??

if soi why you even send your team to play the WC in India .

dont be a pacifist atleast in sports dont act like ashok :P

Our relationship with India has everything to do with Kashmir otherwise we may as well stop the hostility and all send Halwa to one another. Our people in Kashmir are being brutally surpressed and your asking me what my thought are when my leaders are willing to watch a game while talking and having a laugh. It's like asking a pro- Hamas palestinian about thei rthoughts are on their leader accepting an invitation from Netanyahu to watch a match while having your nice chat an the same time Isreali soldiers are harassing Palestinian people, stupid question.

Please don't ask me this question again, i have my view and you have yours, let's leave it at that. I have never been ashamed to call myself Pakistani but should they accept the invitation it would be a great shame to label with the same nationality as these dogs.

Our people have get killed, 26/11 and the terrorist training caps are all there intact.

But foolish MMS want to have fun......He have no shame at all.

How on earth after this invitation we blame pak for terrorism sponsoring and everything. If pak is not behind then why his govt. blame pak and stopped cricket etc. etc.

Allow pakistan or stop this ping pong.

What has that got to to with cricket? Don't confuse sports with politics. let us have a good game. Let the Pakistanis come and enjoy the game and their stay here. We should make them feel welcome. let the best team win.

how is the match fixed? can anyone else give more details on this?

this shameless ....... will most probably accept this invite,and bring shame upon pakistan once again.

Back
Top Bottom