What's new

Gilani to watch WC semi-final with Manmohan

Why Gillani is going there ..?? ..for some hand shakes , some clapping , and some Biryani...
NO business...

Why Gillani is going there ..?? ..for some hand shakes , some clapping , and some Biryani...
NO business...

he should have gone there after match if he is so fond of biryani and shaking hand with mr singh
i think its not good for players from boht side who are already going through a huge pressure..trust me Gilanai is not a fan of cricket

If Gilani go their then Pakistan will lose the match ..will rest remaing 20% chances to win...
Gilani will be black widow on Mohali ground ......

Enjoy the cricket match.
manmohan-pm_lpic-2804.jpg

Manmohan Singh should keep this guy away from Gilani.
M_Id_70419_bal_thackeray.jpg

Time change the title of the thread................Gilani to watch WC semi-final with Manmohan And Madam Sonia gandhi

I think Indian people are more powerful then these extremist pest of society...

He is the most vetern leader of Maharastra.............................and offcourse he has a support of the maharastrains.

And he is not a extremist pest of society

I think Indian people are more powerful then these extremist pest of society...

Manmohan Singh is probably the most peace-loving politician in India, the rest of Indian politicians are extremely anti-pakistan.

final is in Mymbai............no one can stop him there................better dont win the match

You can not blackmail us. Captain Shahid Afridi and his team are not scared of your Shiv Sena.

The whole world will be watching and if Shiv Sena does anything to harm innocent people, it will put a bad image on India and then everyone will be talking about how Hindu extremist groups are bad for the region.

You can not blackmail us. Captain Shahid Afridi and his team are not scared of your Shiv Sena.

The whole world will be watching and if Shiv Sena does anything to harm innocent people, it will put a bad image on India and then everyone will be talking about how Hindu extremist groups are bad for the region.

what region???..................Hindus are only in India......................there extreminism will effect India.........................you dont worry..................its shiv sena...............a political party...................they only talk but dont do anything.

and one thing more................Is Bal thacray really wanted in Pakistan?????????????????

Back
Top Bottom