What's new

Ghaznavi Missile Tested

I think something is coming up. What was the purpose of this test & what do they mean by training launch?

I think something is coming up. What was the purpose of this test & what do they mean by training launch?

dear sir missile is sophisticated tech its not like other weapons we must have to test them time to time for verify there per matters and systems working well . its just routine test nothing more .

Why the hell Pakistan is testing Missile again and again which have already have been tested several times Pakistan should now test new longer range Missiles

They need to test again and again.........what you think they will test once and when Allah Fobid war happens and they going to fire the missile and ...........and somebody will say oooohh.....its not working.....coz didn't checked from a long time.:woot:

In knew that. I am sorry bhai,i was intending to troll. Really sorry.

HAHAHAHAAAAA
:rofl:
SO cute of you!

loved the reply
Innocent!

Bro, let not do it, this is an informative thread, let all share some thing useful and get our share of knowledge and information!
troll wont help anyone, neither you nor anyone else! the real information will be side lines, and will be difficult to find for those who are here to look for it. Brother, no matter whcih country you are from, you are a member of this forum, i hope, infact i know you will contribute something constructive!

by best wishes with you,

best regards!

:lol: STEALTH ofcourse use a nuke at a distance of 250 kms and you won't know what killed you!!

Brothers Khuda ki Wastey yey Nuclear Missilte etc band kero. Pay attention to your Airforce and Navy. Next war God forbid would be in the air and on the waters.

When Pakistan first tested this missile it was kept a little sidewards and than tested but yesterday test has gone straight up wards why is that ?

I am sure that this is due to the upgrade of the missiles Avionics and sensor which has enhanced its targeting capability.

I wish that in near future KRL will going to show the final version/finish version of the NASR with 7 Missiles on a single launching truck. One thing that is making us weird was that its range, its such a big missile with just 60K.m range? I am sure there is something that they don't what you to know!!!:pakistan::whistle:

Back
Top Bottom