What's new

Ghaznavi Missile Tested

:lol: STEALTH ofcourse use a nuke at a distance of 250 kms and you won't know what killed you!!

No but u can use the warheads with very low yield .Like to blow of an air base or so.

I think its sort of front end missle.The one u can use near border so that it can reach atleast 200+ km inside india.It is not necessary that we have to use nuclear warheads.

3216.jpg

Why the hell Pakistan is testing Missile again and again which have already have been tested several times Pakistan should now test new longer range Missiles

Regular field trial dude, Its part of process..

:lol: STEALTH ofcourse use a nuke at a distance of 250 kms and you won't know what killed you!!

The statement clearly says, it can carry both nuclear and conventional war heads.

3216.jpg

Pakistan conducted a successful training launch of Short Range Ballistic Missile Hatf III (Ghaznavi), today. (10-05-2012) – Photo ISPR

testing same old missiles, is our economy good enough to let these tests be conducted?

Huge size wrt its range.

290 KMs ...........180 Miles.

testing same old missiles, is our economy good enough to let these tests be conducted?
Yaar, this wasn't a test, but a launch during strategic forces training exercise. As for the economy, don't forget, we are even producing new weapon systems as well.

Ghaznavi Missile should be moved to canister based now.... which would be easy to move and long life..... They need to cut down on weight and size..... you can see Prithvi III.... India is still working on it in term of weight, range and accuracy, has an Accuracy (CEP) of 25 metres

Ghaznavi Missile should be moved to canister based now.... which would be easy to move and long life..... They need to cut down on weight and size..... you can see Prithvi III.... India is still working on it in term of weight, range and accuracy, has an Accuracy (CEP) of 25 metres

That project has resulted in the Nasr..
the Ghaznavi is aimed at specific mil targets and so its best that it remain independent and static.

I think Pakistan should develop a system similar to Baur Cruise missiles like a Three tube launch platform for Hatf-I, Abdali and Ghaznavi that will enhance its operational capability and mobility as well.

Hatf-1 is an old story now, most probably it has been retired from service.
For Abdali, the work is in progress...

Ghaznavi is too big. For a multi-launch system, a newer and larger launch vehicle is required, which Pakistan cannot develop on its own.

Dude, grow up...in a war-like scenario we'll have to attempt launching ~50 of them. So we'll have to make more than that. And what about the 9 other delivery systems we already possess and 1-3 we are developing?
I'm pretty sure our economy can support this much.

Back
Top Bottom