What's new

Ghaher 313 fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Era ... TAKE THAT POST OF MINE TO THE WEBBY AND WE WILL SEE HOW YOU CAN JUSTIFY DELETING IT on the premise ..

Since when has saying the truth of no value ?

here is the link again

http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...irst-iranina-vtol-aircraft-6.html#post3641078

The same people who were yapping about how a great scientific achievement has been made by Iran are not saying the same thing here.

they were liars then, they are liars now.

That plane looks like a college project.

the fact that Iran's leaders are getting pictures taken with a college project is a slap on the collective intelligence of the nation.

The fact that the college project toy has the same naming as that of american planes is just hillarious.

If you have any complains, please PM me, don't post it here.
This is not about Koker and your post was indeed off topic.
Look at last 20 pages, If I had any problems with critics and skeptics, I would delete them, wouldn't I?

If you have any further complains, refer to Webmaster.

@King Of Persians : As long as you post with that inappropriate language, your posts will be deleted, and eventually you will receive infractions. This is true about EVERYONE who violates forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Era:

If you delete their trolling comments then we will have no reason to reply in the same manner.
for example, post 300 is still running.

The know trolls in this forum

500,salaman, turar are always trolling this section.
you need to clean this forum of them. They are turning this place into a joke.

Beast,

MOD edit
when did Iran ever claim those were s-300?

On that truck it said " we are able", they were saying they are able to make s-300 and will work to make it. They never claimed those were the s-300.

Iran has never lied about any of it's inventions, it's always morons like you who try and claim Iran is lying without even looking at the facts properly. Even the American no longer doubt Irans claims after showing them what we can do, whether taking down their droned electrically or whatever.

Donation:

THEY ALREADY SAID THAT WAS AN RC PLANE.

They never said it was the real plane! They are probably also working on a unmanned version as well.

Donation:

THEY ALREADY SAID THAT WAS AN RC PLANE.

They never said it was the real plane! They are probably also working on a unmanned version as well.

Now after they admit its RC plane, you Iranian started twisting words? First your president this plane has clocked thousands of flight time and tested its first flight. Now you all claimed its still in development phase? Can you all make up your mind?

Has its conducted its test flight? If so, why not show its taxi and take off from runway??

Era:

If you delete their trolling comments then we will have no reason to reply in the same manner.
for example, post 300 is still running.

The know trolls in this forum

500,salaman, turar are always trolling this section.
you need to clean this forum of them. They are turning this place into a joke.

The F-313 is already a joke!

If you have any complains, please PM me, don't post it here.
This is not about Koker and your post was indeed off topic.
Look at last 20 pages, If I had any problems with critics and skeptics, I would delete them, wouldn't I?

If you have any further complains, refer to Webmaster.

@King Of Persians : As long as you post with that inappropriate language, your posts will be deleted, and eventually you will receive infractions. This is true about EVERYONE who violates forum rules.

I should have messaged you in private, but you have decided to reply in forum.

anyway, be a little careful and unbiased when moderating.

I expressed a point of view and gave arguments / evidence to support my point of view.

anyone is free to challenge my point of view with their arguments and supporting proof.

As of now, I am quoting a thread and users on this dicussion whereby they were proved liars.
Should some one not delete the thread / posts, the fact shall remain as it it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Frankly speaking,it just looks like a trainer air craft for rookies

Pretty much impossible Iran could make a fighter jet like this.

Reminds me of VICE documentary in North Korea, where the North Koreans would put fake, and inedible food on the table to show that the North Koreans have so much food

First of all, time will tell whether this is a joke or not.
at least Iran is trying to make it's own planes and has created a design.
saying that footage was RC means this plane cannot fly? are you moron?
it will take a while for this to show a test flight, in 2009 when they made seaqeh they showed a test flight and we have to wait and see one for this as well.

Mod Edit

Enough Already!

First of all, time will tell whether this is a joke or not.
at least Iran is trying to make it's own planes and has created a design.
saying that footage was RC means this plane cannot fly? are you moron?
it will take a while for this to show a test flight, in 2009 when they made seaqeh they showed a test flight and we have to wait and see one for this as well. then you will shut you mouth.

You are an fool who is trying to find a way to troll. You are probably one of those false flaggers and if you really are Chinese then you must be a rare chinese because chinese people in general are intelligent people are not bunch of stupid kids like you.

I pity the Iranian.

Some modification are needed for this.
but then again I cannot yet comment as it's a bit too early.

We need more info on the engine. I heard it uses an Iranian made engine, they were suppose to unviel an turbofan engine at kish air show but I never seen it. I would like it, if they made it a bit bigger, for example make it the size of the f-35.
Can someone comment on the size of this plane? compare the size to the f-35 or f-16 please.

Icewolf:

It is impossible and yet Iran has done it?
seriously what is with you people and your jealousy?
You people are pathetic.

I'm not jealous, but I sure as hell ain't stupid.

Nationalism is good, but blind nationalism is bad.

Do you really think Iran could make a jet fighter like this?

Even Saeqeh is a refurbished F-5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom