What's new

Ghaher 313 fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course Iran can make something like this. no one is saying this is a 5th gen fighter. It is a stealth fighter and highly maneuverable.
It will take time but Iran could turn this into a 5th gen fighter. You comment " It is impossible for Iran" clearly shows you're stupid.
You know nothing about Iran or Iranians, Seaqeh was a starting point. The plane is just the begining for Iran. by 2015, Iran will have very decent fighter jet god willing.

Well, with such audience, who would blame the Iranian regime for coming up with jokes like this...

Let's take a look at this video. Several hour after its release, Iranian experts told that it was acutally a small model of this "advanced" fighter. However, the jet sound in the backround of the video still remains as a secret, as well as the camera itself that recorded it. It is hard to believe how a country that can build an advanced aircraft like this can not afford a decent camera...

Era:

If you delete their trolling comments then we will have no reason to reply in the same manner.
for example, post 300 is still running.

The know trolls in this forum

500,salaman, turar are always trolling this section.
you need to clean this forum of them. They are turning this place into a joke.

Yet, here you are with your 5th fake account, desperately waiting to meet with your favorite color once again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tork, whatever it is, you country will not make anything like it within this decade.
so this plane is a fake because in the test there was a jet noise? How do you know there was not a fighter jet flying near by?
Donner kebab is your speciality, stick to it.

The films was taken at dark
f you remember when US was developing F-117 in 70's and 80's all the flight and taxi tests were being done in dead of night in order to keep it secret from Russian spy sats. In fact F-117 could not even come out of its hangar during daylight and that is why during those tests the engineers and pilots had nicknamed the F-117 as the Cockroach. Since it only came out in darkness.

This plane is small, but it is a starting point.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

I'll admit this was a slap on my face as I was expecting to see a upgraded version of saeqeh.
I did not expect to see a stealth design before 2018. Now that it is here, thing will only get better.

They need to:

1- make it bigger ( for more payload) and make cockpit more bigger and bigger intake perhaps (depening on the engine)
2- the nose needs to become a big bigger as well.

Other than that, it is a very good design and I congratulate those who worked on it.

another positive point is that the fighter's internal payload must be so much as far as the engine's entry is located on the top of the body.
and as i said,its Maneuverability is damn high due to its wings.

btw...people,the fighter is not that small.is it?

this is news that we had in 1390 (2011) ... and it said that we finished our stleath fighter design and begin to test RC model .... and it mention new A2A missile as well ...

به گزارش فارس، امیر شاه*صفی فرمانده نیروی هوایی ارتش در گفتگو با خبرنگاران، در خصوص دستاوردهای این نیرو گفت: با توجه به فرمان مقام معظم رهبری مبنی بر سال نوآوری و شکوفایی، ما در مرحله پایان طراحی هواپیماهای رادار گریز در ایران و همچنین آزمایش موشک جدید هوا به هوا در ارتش هستیم که تاکنون مرحله طراحی هواپیمای رادارگریز ایران به پایان رسیده و این هواپیماها اکنون در مرحله ساخت نمونه اولیه، البته در حجم کوچکتر می باشند.
وی افزود: این هواپیماها پس از انجام آزمایش های لازم وارد بخش واقعی تر خواهند شد و امیدواریم بخش تحقیقاتی این کار تا پایان امسال انجام شود و سپس وارد بخش تولید شویم. تلاشگران جهادخودکفایی نیروی هوایی ارتش هم اکنون در حال ساخت نمونه کوچک این هواپیماهای رادار گریز هستند.

آغاز ساخت هواپیمای رادار گریز در ارتش | سازمان پدافند غیرعامل

thaks to military.ir

actually , it will take time for actually fighter and mass produce it ... but because it designed to be cheap , we will mass produce it till 2015-2017 ....

and why they show it ... .because we don't want USA come and show some satellite pics and say :" Iran testing a fighter which capable to carry nuke "... and another begin another comedy show in SC ...

well it needs to be bigger, around the size of f-35.
because a small fighter jet has limited uses. but if we manage to make it bigger then it will be extraordinary jet because it is very very manoeuvrable, it looks stealth but I am not sure how much stealth it is. I am not expert on stealth.

shahin:

Yes absolutely, This is a great start to this year.
however, we still need to do more work on it so it is ready. They would mass produce a few of this small version for training purposes and light missions but for a truly deadly fighter, we need it to be bigger.

Tork, whatever it is, you country will not make anything like it within this decade.

Indeed it won't. We wouldn't like it our government to treat us like idiots with such jokes.

so this plane is a fake because in the test there was a jet noise? How do you know there was not a fighter jet flying near by?

:D

Donner kebab is your speciality, stick to it.

Kebab has a purpose while this plane doesn't have any, other than feeding your ego while entertaining rest of the world. Our kebabs actually are superior to this plane.

The films was taken at dark
f you remember when US was developing F-117 in 70's and 80's all the flight and taxi tests were being done in dead of night in order to keep it secret from Russian spy sats. In fact F-117 could not even come out of its hangar during daylight and that is why during those tests the engineers and pilots had nicknamed the F-117 as the Cockroach. Since it only came out in darkness.

No doubt about that. Of course Iran should've refrained from showing it to the spy sats of its enemies who might steal the advanced technology of this RC plane on daylight.

@500 , is their any possibility of it being used as a tank buster like A-10 thunderbolt? not in present condition of the plane, but if developed further and fine tuned.
Tank buster needs armor rather than stealth.

And about this mock up there is nothing to discuss anymore. Just lame propaganda attempt.

No offence to you my friend, but why do you ask that moron 500 about these things?
he claimed an Indian SAM missile was a scud copy just because it had a jet vane.
Alas you are lying. I never said anything like that.

untitled-1copy.1359831125.jpg

Wow, that indicates to an even bigger achivement. Judging by the sound, you guys apparently have managed to install a real jet engine to a RC plane.

Well, with such audience, who would blame the Iranian regime for coming up with jokes like this...

Let's take a look at this video. Several hour after its release, Iranian experts told that it was acutally a small model of this "advanced" fighter. However, the jet sound in the backround of the video still remains as a secret, as well as the camera itself that recorded it. It is hard to believe how a country that can build an advanced aircraft like this can not afford a decent camera...

Yet, here you are with your 5th fake account, desperately waiting to meet with your favorite color once again.

From now on please try to find better pretext to make fun of others:

I've got a question:
Honestly I don't know that much regarding jet fighters and their aerodynamic designs and features but as I see Ghaer 313 has got just one engine I think its intake is big enough to cover all its needs, for example look at the Dassault Rafale its got two engines:

Dassault Rafale:

dassault-aviations-rafale.jpg

Ghaer 313:

fathi20130202073844220.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom