What's new

Ghaher 313 fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGVewiy.jpg

If this is a mockup, which going by the size of the cockpit it definitely is, why did they have to put a pilot in there? They could have just called it a mock up instead of trying to make it look like the real deal.

Iran is great country and Iranians are capable of many great things, but am skeptical on this one. Mere hogwash.

Iran is 2nd world country nd why is your *** burning?
wahabi scumbag, go ride your camel.

i talked in logic
usa straggling in F35 , Russia in PAK50 China in J20 u how u say u did it because all that sanctions destroy a economy from where u get parts for it and as fare as i know u don't have parts for ur old F5 and F14

and i'm not a wahabi and i'm city boy we don't care about camels like in KSA

As for sane people who want more info. This is just a mockup and the picture you see is just a prototype. many changed are coming to it. This is is said by the head of the project. regardless, this is an amazing design, it is extremely aerodynamic.

quoted from military.ir:

تو مصاحبه ی 15:30 رئیس پروژه گفت که هنوز پروژه کامل نشده و احتمال اینکه بهتر هم بشه هست .... در ضمن گفت ما این جنگنده رو دقیقا برای شرایط ایران طراحی کردیم در حالی که آمریکا جنگنده های رادار گریزش رو برای پرواز در ارتفاع بالا طراحی می کنه ....

نکته ی بسیار جالب قضیه اینه که گفت اول پیشنهاد مهندسی معکوس جنگنده های فعلی رو دادیم ولی امام خامنه ای گفت :" خوب است ولی خودتان وارد بحث طراحی شوید .... " و اینجوری بود که بحث طراحی شروع شد ....

head of the project said in an interview: This project hasn't been completed yet and likely it can be improved to a better one than this one ... we designed this aircraft exactly for Iran conditions, but US designs its stealth aircrafts for flying at high altitudes.
At the first we offered reverese engineering a foreign fighter jet, but Imam Khameneyi told us , enter to design field by yourself [design your own aircraft]

Mod Edit

THIS BABY LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks much better than any other plane I have seen.
BUT, it will take hard work and advance radars and so on to make it into a 5th gen fighter.

Currently, It is a stealth 4++ IMO.

They said it still needs changes, this one you see in pictures is a mockup.

@500 , is their any possibility of it being used as a tank buster like A-10 thunderbolt? not in present condition of the plane, but if developed further and fine tuned.

Last edited by a moderator:
@500 , is their any possibility of it being used as a tank buster like A-10 thunderbolt? not in present condition of the plane, but if developed further and fine tuned.

No offence to you my friend, but why do you ask that moron 500 about these things?
he claimed an Indian SAM missile was a scud copy just because it had a jet vane.
That guy is a moron and his *** burning because Iran has made a prototype of it's own advance fighter whilst his country is still struggling to stop 5000 year old hamas rockets.

Your pet (If you have any) is more intelligent than this guy lol.

and your Question is a but ridiculous my friend.
why would Iran design a stealth fighter to destroy tanks?

Last edited by a moderator:
No offence to you my friend, but why do you ask that moron 500 about these things?
he claimed an Indian SAM missile was a scud copy just because it had a jet vane.
That guy is a moron and his *** burning because Iran has made a prototype of it's own advance fighter whilst his country is still struggling to stop 5000 year old hamas rockets.

Your pet (If you have any) is more intelligent than this guy lol.

and your Question is a but ridiculous my friend.
why would Iran design a stealth fighter to destroy tanks?

well,let me put it this way, among all those who have been talking against the new Iranian plane, most of them talked ignorantly, and there were only a few who criticized the plane on technical grounds, leaving apart the ignorant's, the best thing what we can now do on this thread is to talk with those who talk with technical knowledge and try to reason and back up their claims with technical stuff.

its better to pay attention to those who talk on the matter even if enemy rather than those who talk foolishly even if they were friends, and '500' guy talks with technical stuff and has fair amount of knowledge.

Beast,

MOD edit
when did Iran ever claim those were s-300?

On that truck it said " we are able", they were saying they are able to make s-300 and will work to make it. They never claimed those were the s-300.

Iran has never lied about any of it's inventions, it's always morons like you who try and claim Iran is lying without even looking at the facts properly. Even the American no longer doubt Irans claims after showing them what we can do, whether taking down their droned electrically or whatever.

Donation:

THEY ALREADY SAID THAT WAS AN RC PLANE.

They never said it was the real plane! They are probably also working on a unmanned version as well.

Donation:

THEY ALREADY SAID THAT WAS AN RC PLANE.

They never said it was the real plane! They are probably also working on a unmanned version as well.

Era ... TAKE THAT POST OF MINE TO THE WEBBY AND WE WILL SEE HOW YOU CAN JUSTIFY DELETING IT on the premise ..

This message has been deleted by Era_923.

ReasonOff Topic, post of no value

Since when has saying the truth of no value ?

here is the link again

http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...irst-iranina-vtol-aircraft-6.html#post3641078

The same people who were yapping about how a great scientific achievement has been made by Iran are now saying the same thing here.

they were liars then, they are liars now is what the trend suggests.

That plane looks like a college project.

the fact that Iran's leaders are getting pictures taken with a college project is a slap on the collective intelligence of the nation.

The fact that the college project toy has the same naming as that of american planes as opposed to Ya Fatima, Ya Ali, etc is just hillarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom