What's new

Ghaher 313 fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
well , because you didn't see this kind of airframe till now it doesn't mean it won't work ....

anyway , I will wait .......

Wait for what? Have they announced they will unveil the real jet this week, or any other day? They promised today, and not in the future.

You can criticize by same old rhetoric many critics do, or you can look at brighter side of this development. Don't look at just one plane. Look at all the technologies that are developed. They all will trickle down to various industries of Iran.
Its just futuristic looking mock up. It has nothing to do with development. Something similar to this thing:

MVC-026S.jpg

They did not even bother to ask aerodynamic engineers for advice to make it more realistically looking.

@500 what is that thing ?

Last edited by a moderator:
first i would like to hear your opinion about its aerodynamic shape if u doesn't mind. Inshallah i'll explain in detail later i am using a mobile right now and unfortunately my mobile doesn't have physical keypad.

Well, almost anything can fly if you stick it to a powerful engine that provides enough thrust (proper control as well), especially for a RC model like this one. There are so many vid on youtube showing RC models doing all those crazy maneuver that real aircraft could never do. That's because RC models can easily achieve a T/W raitio of 10/1 (whole launch vehicle) compare to a real aircraft which usually can do slightly higher than 1 with AB.

@Surenas the link "The Aviationist » Iran unveils new indigenous stealth fighter “Qaher 313″. And here’s a detailed analysis." which you have given is unreliable, i wouldn't say that it is complete BULLSH!T, but you have to know that this is the same website which claimed that China had bought Tu-22M3 production line from Russia,there was no source to verify this news and it was doing rounds since years in some unofficial news websites and fan boy forums like PDF. But later it was clearly debunked and Russians clearly stated that they never ever intended to sell Tu-22M3.And they came back with other article clarifying that the news of sale of Tu-22M3 was just a pu$$y talk of some fools.

here is the evidence:
China buys Tu-22 production line from Russia. A major threat to the U.S. aircraft carriers in the region December 29, 2012

notice the date of the article, and one month later

“Russia not selling Tu-22M Backfire bombers to China” Russia’s state arms export corporation says January 25, 2013

and about the Iranian fighter, they are claiming it to be some "detailed analysis", in reality, it's no more detailed than those who have passed their judgments here on PDF,although to some degree it is true, but the work that they have done on Iranian plane, it seems that they are no real experts either, we will have to wait until further details emerge to know the true capabilities of this design or whether the plane was just a show off.

Its just futuristic looking mock up. It has nothing to do with development. Something similar to this thing:

MVC-026S.jpg

They did not even bother to ask aerodynamic engineers for advice to make it more realistically looking.

So you say it's harder to copy the F-22 or F-35 shape in order to design a new shape?!!!! really intresting..
That really cute which you guys shut your eyes and beat yours to the wall just for hate...
Please be pationt...if it's joke ...you laugh in us and we ashamed...nothing upper that ha!!!
As i say before...TIME reveal every thing

Watch movie "Stealth".

@500 I sense more prejudicial tone against Iran rather than some meaningful discussion.

Have you seen Indian model of AMCA ? You will appreciate Iran's model. :D
You mean this?
DSC07229-776486.JPG

Well at least it has normal intakes:

- Normal size.
- Supersonic diverters.
- They are located under wing.

And wing is also normal, not some weird sci fi.

This plane looks nothing more than re-engineered F5.

Its body is designed to resemble the F-22 and F-35 so Iran can claim its some great radar evading plane on the same league as those two fighters.

But that is designed to fool these rural people who form the base support for the Conservatives in Iran.

Should be good target practice for the Israeli and American Air Force.

Wait for what? Have they announced they will unveil the real jet this week, or any other day? They promised today, and not in the future.

actually , they unveiled their project and it will take time to actuall fighter ...

and as an Iranian I would prefer they don't show any major weapon and keep it for the right time rather to show it ...

of course who live in Amestardam and using iran and Pakistan flag can't understand our objective ....

anyway . who should to get massage , get it ....

No need for those materials. Anybody knows this is not how a country unveil a new fighter. Most probably this is a primitive concept design as one of the earliest steps of the production phases of a new fighter.

With this type of propaganda style presenting of activities, the only thing happens is that we are lightening the works of our engineers.

The design, although too futuristic, is attractive but:
I do not see why the wings are that shape. This fighter has 2 large tails.
The wing area seems to be too small.
The cabin has limited area.
The air intakes are small.

Do not take it far away but in my opinion the design is too risky for an economy in scale of Iran.

Personally I preferred to see a concept in class of JF-17 with a 5 years planned program. This will take a while to be a mature plane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom