What's new

Ghaher 313 fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Air intakes are small to fly at low altitude or subsonic
so are you saying there's a point in this particular design feature? :)

Having small air intakes have some advantage people in this forum can't see? :)

C'mon now, I know a lot of people that can come up with a better design than this.

congrats for successful satellite launch ... after failures ... with russian made missile

& your training jet (modified F-16)

Greetings to you too looks like our technology has been endangered due to our best main ally they just won't let us do anything including Ballistic missiles.
But I have to make sure you about one thing that t-50 doesn't have any relation with f-16, the engine may be licensed but still it is produced in our country.

Iran is starting to remind me of the Germany during ww2, coming up with inventions and unique ideas that the world was always unaware of and when it was shown they were shocked.

All of United States technology could of only happened because they had stolen all the data from Germany.

Germany was a total failure ....

Seems those who built this mock up were more concerned about impressive futuristic look than aerodynamics issues.

i second that,it is just a joke. i hope iran can become more powerful,but,hi! you cant achieve this by joking!

No plane on earth could make such a movement
It's either fake or iran's technology level has just overwhelmed that of the other countries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha, yes. Biden was closely watching this project, and went so scared, that he wants to talk to Iran. My god.

If you don't think it is related, then you are a very naive person. Biden has a team of people working for him, not to mention getting advice from Pentagon and secretary of defence. So your point that he must have been "closely watching" the event himself is very stupid. Even the article by a serious newspaper attaches the 2 events. Yet apparently you know better.

I am not an expert but a higher secondary student and with my limited knowledge i can say 'this plane can't fly' in it's current aerodynamic shape.

O.K, I can not believe that Iran will produce a sophisticated 4th generation aircraft all by its own.

Its engine indigenous? How much thrust?

What are the specs of the aircraft? Payload? Someone claimed that it is equipped with AESA radar? really? How does Iranian AESA compare with Chinese one's etc?

No disrespect, but this is just too much to absorb. Iranian industrial base isn't that sophisticated to make such advance products....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom