What's new

Ghaher 313 fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesn't it mean that Iranians are working on something. I'm not cheer leading anyone here, but they are putting out lot of military hardware these days, which will definitely raise the concern among Arab nations, if they are doing it just to show off,that's just a bad move, coz the Arabs will start buying more weapons, and the Iranian regime is well aware of this, i don't think they will take the unnecessary steps like showing of a model plane as a next gen stealth plane in this situation.
No doubt, Iran has some serious achievements, but THIS specific project is joke from A to Z.

i myself have problem with engine entry and wing's size.but lets deal with haters and trolls first.

you cannot deal with the stupidity, so ignore the haters and get in to discussion with those who are making sense here, the haters will always be there,don't waste your time around them, utilize that time by engaging with them who are making sense.

Do you have something to say about its appearance, or are you just trying to play the wise guy here?
Let me tell you about how Research works. First you have to define the problem, then you have to think about all the important aspects about that problem. For that you need brain storming and search for what work has been done. Then either you make your own new solution or take the already accepted solution and make changes to have better solution for your problem as your problem is more advanced and the existing solution isn't sufficient.

Then you make necessary changes in either your own solution or imported solution to fit according to the problem. Then you check the revised solution with data. If the solution fits the data and delivers better results and also exhibits all the necessary characteristics that you wanted it to show, you accept that solution and send for publication or to production.

Now here, Iran doesn't have entire access to latest technologies because of sanctions. They have old air planes, access to journals and their own research labs. Now they have to work double to develop the technologies according to latest ones the enemy have and also learn from old plane, reverse engineer and get all the necessary information to develop the plane. The computer department, electrical engineers, metallurgical departments etc. now work as various Modules.

They have to coordinate with each other and look at the specifications the other wants to get a plane which fits the entire expectations of each department but also is cost effective.

Now there are many countries who can't even build their own trainers like YAK-130. India is still struggling with LCA even when we had all the access to critical technologies pre-1998 and we now even have American Engines.

So now this, is just the start of Self-Reliance and Jump to Fifth Generation fighter just skipping 3rd generation. All these technologies developed for 5th gen. will be useful in creating 4.5 gen planes with less cost and no dependence on any nation, whatsoever.

If you want, I can go in more detail, why this project is damn important and why this development is so crucial.

You can criticize by same old rhetoric many critics do, or you can look at brighter side of this development. Don't look at just one plane. Look at all the technologies that are developed. They all will trickle down to various industries of Iran.

And even if i assume that all this is fake, remember, it will raise doubts in the enemy and Deception works.

Huh, It was a long post. :D

IF B-2 Spirit , F 35 , F 117 NK have SX Which each other this wll be the baby :D SICK PLANE MORE look LIKE A SoME BAD4ss Space SHIP LOL :D

Usually westerners accuse the Chinese of copying the F-22, F-35.
But this aircraft doesn't look like anything you can see!!! That shows that Iranian engineers and researchers started from a blank page and came up with an innovative concept! Besides the aircraft is darn good looking which is not always the case with Gen 5 aircraft!!

It looks like bird of prey humped a bastard child of F-22 and F-117.

[video]http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/530744_10151266956883603_350700790_n.jpg[/video]
f313.14.preview.jpg
f313.6.preview.jpg

No doubt, Iran has some serious achievements, but THIS specific project is joke from A to Z.

but they can really build upon it, and not to forget the US drone they have shot down (RQ-170), if they can reverse engineer it and build upon its stealth technology, they may be able to incorporate RAM's (Radar-absorbent material ) of the drone in their future fighter planes.

All these technologies developed for 5th gen.

Plexi glass heating and steel shaping? Applying RAM as metallic black paint?

Dude, seriously, i understand your stride in showing progress around those parts of the world, but this is a joke.

Iran is starting to remind me of the Germany during ww2, coming up with inventions and unique ideas that the world was always unaware of and when it was shown they were shocked.

All of United States technology could of only happened because they had stolen all the data from Germany.

Dude, seriously, i understand your stride in showing progress around those parts of the world, but this is a joke.

Don't upset those fanboys. Let them dream.

Iran is starting to remind me of the Germany during ww2, coming up with inventions and unique ideas that the world was always unaware of and when it was shown they were shocked.

All of United States technology could of only happened because they had stolen all the data from Germany.

Why did you steal this post from a fanboy on IMF? Iran comparing to Germany during WW2 is like comparing water to fire.

crazy boy ! first you came here : this is a Mock-up , haha

then : Plexi glass heating and steel shaping? Applying RAM as metallic black paint?

so what ???

Real or mock-up ...

as for RAM, they have the RQ-170 drone, sooner or later they will reverse engineer it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom