What's new

Ghaher 313 fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
This must be the most lamest argument I've ever heard. They release every aspect of their missile program, but you think they will not release anything about their supposed indigenous fighter? They want to create deterrent, but thats not how you do that. Great logic.

first of all , It is not correct to compare a pretty mature technology in Iran like missile tech with a very new one like this.
secondly who said Iran discovered all angles of missile tech.
3rd just now, IRNN showed landing of this airplane as well. IRNN showed two of them black color and a white one.
4th. I think Iran should not discover intells about that in anyway. does not matter if some one like us with a general information about air industry doubt about Qaher 313. it is a game changer asset which will protect national interest.

@for truth Well I think if people who have serious knowledge of Aerodynamics and Aeronautical engineering, can shed some light on it. I don't raise doubts if I am not good at that. I just spectate and learn from the wiser people. :enjoy:

If I troll or make idiotic questions, full of prejudice and hate, the good posters won't come.

For them to come and explain all about the plane, w have to keep the thread clean. Otherwise there will be troll fest and no worthy discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
it was a good post ... just mentioned :meeting:

Germany invented the first (cruise and ballistic) missiles (V1 and V2) in the world, the first jet-powered fighter aircraft (me 262), Panzer, the first modern assault rifle (StG44), etc. How can you even call that a good post?

Just look how ridiculously small it is, our training jet would be even bigger than that!

first of all , It is not correct to compare a pretty mature technology in Iran like missile tech with a very new one like this.
secondly who said Iran discovered all angles of missile tech.
3rd just now, IRNN showed landing of this airplane as well. IRNN showed two of them black color and a white one.
4th. I think Iran should not discover intells about that in anyway. does not matter if some one like us with a general information about air industry doubt about Qaher 313. it is a game changer asset which will protect national interest.

I'd like to see that video if possible.

Plexi glass heating and steel shaping? Applying RAM as metallic black paint?
Dude, seriously, i understand your stride in showing progress around those parts of the world, but this is a joke.
Do one thing. Go to NASA's site and check all the technologies developed for their space missions that found their way in other industries.

If you can back your argument with proof, then do it. Otherwise I will suggest you not to troll.

People used to say same things about China, India etc.

if its really stealth then u guys done a great job...............
till israel get f35 after 2017 iran will have enough of these jets till 2017
and as protection of nuclear powerplants are concerned iran have enough number of ground based air defence systems..........
israel is american pet, with american backing they will attack iran but hope that iranian missiles counter them.................

Do one thing. Go to NASA's site and check all the technologies developed for their space missions that found their way in other industries.

If you can back your argument with proof, then do it. Otherwise I will suggest you not to troll.

People used to say same things about China, India etc.

What proof do you have about this incorporating any new technologies?

Real or mock-up ...

Real mock up.....

as for RAM, they have the RQ-170 drone, sooner or later they will reverse engineer it.

I agree with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom