What's new

Ghaher 313 fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't think it is related, then you are a very naive person. Biden has a team of people working for him, not to mention getting advice from Pentagon and secretary of defence. So your point that he must have been "closely watching" the event himself is very stupid. Even the article by a serious newspaper attaches the 2 events. Yet apparently you know better.

Please tell us more in the future about US secrets. I'm hanging on your lips.

so are you saying there's a point in this particular design feature? :)

Having small air intakes have some advantage people in this forum can't see? :)

C'mon now, I know a lot of people that can come up with a better design than this.

what advantage? try breathing with one of your nostrils closed...I am no expert,but almost all other jets I have seen,have bigger intakes as compared to their respective size.

Please tell us more in the future about US secrets. I'm hanging on your lips.

Nice reply hannah... It's not secrets. The vice president gets information from people in the US military. If you don't know this then you are a professional joker.

No need to tell me that you are "hanging on my lips". I can already see that with the speed at which you quote my posts. ;)

Wow, that indicates to an even bigger achivement. Judging by the sound, you guys apparently have managed to install a real jet engine to a RC plane.

We are the new Germany. We can do everything now!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Audio I will like you to open a new thread if you want to discuss about technological development, research and trickle down effect in general.

I don't have all the information about this project like anyone else as it is classified.

If you ask specific questions regarding which you have doubt, I am sure people with the knowledge will be more than happy to tell you. We have Antibody, sancho, etc. who can tell you the answer as they are more knowledgeable.

I am here to learn few things just like any other normal poster. :enjoy:

Why? :meeting:

Explain...

I'm an Aerospace guy too...

first i would like to hear your opinion about its aerodynamic shape if u doesn't mind. Inshallah i'll explain in detail later i am using a mobile right now and unfortunately my mobile doesn't have physical keypad.

Wow, that indicates to an even bigger achivement. Judging by the sound, you guys apparently have managed to install a real jet engine to a RC plane.

Yes they could. It's not even a complicated technology at all.

first i would like to hear your opinion about its aerodynamic shape if u doesn't mind. Inshallah i'll explain in detail later i am using a mobile right now and unfortunately my mobile doesn't have physical keypad.

I have no opinion...

I don't know the whole details of this iranian design. What materials are used? What computers Iranians are using? Probably Iranians don't want this plane to be aerodynamically sound?

This whole thing has left me in the state of 'awe' ...I don't know anything..Let the details come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom