What's new

Ghaher 313 fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
shahin:

Yes absolutely, This is a great start to this year.
however, we still need to do more work on it so it is ready. They would mass produce a few of this small version for training purposes and light missions but for a truly deadly fighter, we need it to be bigger.

Final design will probably be bigger. With bigger cockpit. I wouldn't be surprised if wings where a bit bigger as well.

However Iran has stated many times that this is just a mock up and the real thing is yet to come. Yet ignorants still troll. As if their countries ever produce anything...

Indeed it won't. We wouldn't like it our government to treat us like idiots with such jokes.

:D

Kebab has a purpose while this plane doesn't have any, other than feeding your ego while entertaining rest of the world. Our kebabs actually are superior to this plane.

No doubt about that. Of course Iran should've refrained from showing it to the spy sats of its enemies who might steal the advanced technology of this RC plane on daylight.

@King Of Persians:ignore this tork.he only can talk and write...still doesnt know ...... about military.just ignore this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Final design will probably be bigger. With bigger cockpit. I wouldn't be surprised if wings where a bit bigger as well.

However Iran has stated many times that this is just a mock up and the real thing is yet to come. Yet ignorants still troll. As if their countries ever produce anything...

But this baby still looks awesome :D

Man I never seen any plane better looking.

Engine???

Great mockup, cant wait to see the real thing.

Thank you brother. well it is mockup.

and no info on engine but some said it is Iranian made designed engine. we will for sure post more info once we get it.
It is a shame that Iran and Pakistan are not cooperating more otherwise we could see a join Iran-Pak stealth jet too.

Tank buster needs armor rather than stealth.

And about this mock up there is nothing to discuss anymore. Just lame propaganda attempt.

in other words, that design has no technical value or any significance, and just a mere show off?

Tank buster needs armor rather than stealth.

And about this mock up there is nothing to discuss anymore. Just lame propaganda attempt.

Alas you are lying. I never said anything like that.

untitled-1copy.1359831125.jpg

I didn't knew we have plane to go space with Ghaher 313 ... thank to aware me ....

and this isn't kinda funny ... with this logic I can come and say F14 + some concept = F22 ...

Yes, it is just an RC plane propaganda. Listen to the zionist, he is the expert in this forum.
Iran got it's president, DM and other high ranking officials to unviel this paper plane.
shame of Iran !!!

please, control yourself, there is no harm in engaging in a debate.

931755_orig.jpg

931756_orig.jpg

931741_orig.jpg

931745_orig.jpg

931753_orig.jpg

931758_orig.jpg

It is not me but your regime who makes fun of you.

That was the sound of an actual jet, not some toy.

This troll keeps saying the same crap over and over.
There is clrealy other jets flying near by and you are claiming those noises came from the RC plane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom