What's new

Germany to Pakistan: Terror for political goals unacceptable

Yes i agree with the above post lip service is meaningless actions speak louder thats why after 26/11 India learnt a hard lesson and has sought to improve its coastal defence and update it's terror laws. Elite German police wing is also training Indian NSG and Israel is helping India with spy satellites we must be one step ahead of these brainwashed lunies because they will continue striking India at every opportunity they can get.

it would help this forum no end, if some of our eastern neighbours did not regularly murder the English language, end of rant.

Merkel is the same lady who said multiculturalism is a mistake that hasn't worked.

Nice company India keeps!

Oh, don't be so hard on her. It was expected.

There is a pattern within past few weeks ago. First it was Cameron of UK, then Obama of America, then Sarkozy of France, now Merkel of Germany. Anytime Western leaders meet Indian leaders for some trade deals (read: $$$) they have to say something nasty about Pakistan. Once done that they also funnel some money into Pakistan.

Yes, it is really bad PR for Pakistan. And our Bharat Rakshak friends know this game all too well and resent the West for the West's scheming ways.

So who is next? The Canadian PM's turn?

^^Yes your own head of state is on the record stating that your government have supported/turned a blind eye to terrorist organisations in the past, to achieve political ends.

What is to say, that this policy has changed?

you all people are idiots and don't understand politics (no offense) every single leader who talks s**t about other countries is just saying that because they have interest in other countries for something.

As far terrorism goes, Pakistan is facing terrorism herself, our soldiers have gave their lives, and our country was emerging before USA started war to show their power ( but there loosing the war). Pakistan saved USAs *** or they were dead long time ago, now endia got chance to attack from behind while Pakistan is fighting someone else, once the war is over then all these stupid **** talking countries gonna change their opinions.

Every one knows Pakistan is facing terrorism herself and that proves that we aren't spreading terrorism.

Ill ask this stupid b**ch, why did they kill all jews? thats even worse then terrorism.:azn:

Who gives a **** about Afghanistan and Karzai? And as far as Saudi Arabia, please, give me a break. They work with Pakistan on many different things and terrorism isn't the only thing. Plus there isn't much in your link that is relevant to ares said. Read the post by ares. The guy is suggesting that everyone only associates Pakistan with terrorism. Which is obviously bullshit.

Who gives a **** about Afghanistan and Karzai? And as far as Saudi Arabia, please, give me a break. They work with Pakistan on many different things and terrorism isn't the only thing. Plus there isn't much in your link that is relevant to ares said. Read the post by ares. The guy is suggesting that everyone only associates Pakistan with terrorism. Which is obviously bullshit.

Lol first who gives **** about Indians..
then who gives **** about Europeans...
then who gives **** about Americans...
now who gives **** about Afghanistan...
Do you give any **** apart from China :lol:

I care less about what ares said.
but as you said that only the west and indians say the same thing i replied to that. no one denies your co-operations. you are also co-operating with yankees too.

I said that ares is acting like india and the west is the whole world. Indians, Europeans, Americans fall into that. Completely different from Afghanistan. Ok, I'll add Afghanistan to it. It doesn't make a difference to what I said. Afghanistan, India and the west is NOT the whole world.

Wrt to Saudi Arabia, we work on a lot of things and terrorism isn't the main issue. With the west it's different.

And btw, no it's not only China. Include middle eastern countries and some south east asian/east asian countries as well

I said that ares is acting like india and the west is the whole world. Indians, Europeans, Americans fall into that. Completely different from Afghanistan. Ok, I'll add Afghanistan to it. It doesn't make a difference to what I said. Afghanistan, India and the west is NOT the whole world.

Wrt to Saudi Arabia, we work on a lot of things and terrorism isn't the main issue. With the west it's different.

world - (china + pakistan) is not the whole world would be a better statement then though it would be hard to provide with the testimony for each and every nation for the sake of testimoney.

Wrt to US also terrorism is not the only issue, they are giving you aid and money.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom