What's new

Germany can be an alternative to China for Bangladesh in terms of weapons

Um yes Germany does build these. Where you think Rosetta or Philae were build which landed on comet gerasimenko? All rovers that ESA sends to space are build in Germany.

Landing on a comet is something no one else has achieved

rosetta-homepage.jpg

Germany also build compartments of the ISS which are bigger than the entire chinese station.

As for economy China is one billion people. Entire EU only 500 million. Yet our economy is similar, which explains why Europe is so incredible rich.
Stop lying, one can claim US space ships also have Chinese parts, what I m talking about is independently manufacturing the whole thing, Germany is a small country, it indeed is impressive in many fields, but it's still far from matching big powers in the world, not even EU, let alone Germany.

Umm... the British and French were not twiddling their thumb

Germany did field the first jet fighter and the V2 bombers but let us not get carried away here. For every german invention the allies had many times more invention.

The luftwaffe failed to stop dunkirk escape of british forces, failed to win the battle of britain, V2 did not cause significant damage.

The german tanks and planes were good against unarmed eastern european villages but got spanked by the russians in battle of kursk and the allied forces from D day onwards.

There is a simple reason why they lost....their racist theology dulled their brain. Their technology was not anything astounding, their tactics were very poor, their aims and aspirations were pure evil, their morale was great only when the fought a weak enemy and they deservedly had cities firebombed and country broken in two. Infact for their collective crime they got away scott free.
The reason why Germany lost the world war is Adolf Hitler. It was unnecessary to declare war on the US. Japan attached the US thus Germany was not obligated to go to war.

Hitler was just too mad. Putin follows his footstep.

U

Germany also build compartments of the ISS which are bigger than the entire chinese station.

As for economy China is one billion people. Entire EU only 500 million. Yet our economy is similar, which explains why Europe is so incredible rich.

But for how much longer?

EU economy is 21.5 trillion US dollars GDP PPP with a population of 450 million

China economy is 29.4 trillion US dollars GDP PPP with a population of 1,400 million

China's economy is growing at least twice as fast as the EU one.

EU will probably be behind China technologically by 2030 in nearly all areas, even aerospace as the Chinese ramp up both their military and civilian industries.
As an example I expect the next Chinese stealth fighter to be better than the Franco-German one.

Stop lying, one can claim US space ships also have Chinese parts, what I m talking about is independently manufacturing the whole thing, Germany is a small country, it indeed is impressive in many fields, but it's still far from matching big powers in the world, not even EU, let alone Germany.

The Rosetta spacecraft was completly build in Germany as was Huygens. China is still a developing country my friend and even gets developing funds from Germany to get better.

The Rosetta spacecraft was completly build in Germany as was Huygens. China is still a developing country my friend and even gets developing funds from Germany to get better.
Spacecraft? even Indian can built one or North Korea, My photo is a space station, can't you see it? China is a developing country, the world has dozens of developed countries, not everyone can beat China in science and technology just because they are developed countries.

But for how much longer?

EU economy is 21.5 trillion US dollars GDP PPP with a population of 450 million

China economy is 29.4 trillion US dollars GDP PPP with a population of 1,400 million

China's economy is growing at least twice as fast as the EU one.

EU will probably be behind China technologically by 2030 in nearly all areas, even aerospace as the Chinese ramp up both their military and civilian industries.
As an example I expect the next Chinese stealth fighter to be better than the Franco-German one.

Why should Europe grow that much? We already have the highest standard in the developed world. Large parts of chinese population still has no running water or a toilet in the house. Of course they have bigger growth.

We should continue to be rich as **** and keep our industrial and technological edge and the fields where china gains a lead can be copied.

In bio tech or jet engines, china is non existent for example. In 5G China took a lead and we simply copied it. I dont see a reason in constant growth. Earth is limited. If Europe would have that growth as China based on our standards, earth would collapse.

As for jets i think we will see. I personally see them as waste of money. Just like tanks they are obsolete now. The future is drones.

Spacecraft? even Indian can built one or North Korea, My photo is a space station, can't you see it? China is a developing country, the world has dozens of developed countries, not everyone can beat China in science and technology just because they are developed countries.

China could not reach Comet Gerasimenko and could not orbit it. A spacestation in LEO is tech of the 80th. Im sure its important for China and a big feature for you guys. I respect that. But each nation sets its own targets. Germany/ Europe bets more on the outer solar system.

We plan a spacecraft to Europa btw. Im super excited for that

Why should Europe grow that much? We already have the highest standard in the developed world. Large parts of chinese population still has no running water or a toilet in the house. Of course they have bigger growth.

We should continue to be rich as **** and keep our industrial and technological edge and the fields where china gains a lead can be copied.

In bio tech or jet engines, china is non existent for example. In 5G China took a lead and we simply copied it. I dont see a reason in constant growth. Earth is limited. If Europe would have that growth as China based on our standards, earth would collapse.

As for jets i think we will see. I personally see them as waste of money. Just like tanks they are obsolete now. The future is drones.

China could not reach Comet Gerasimenko and could not orbit it. A spacestation in LEO is tech of the 80th. Im sure its important for China and a big feature for you guys. I respect that. But each nation sets its own targets. Germany/ Europe bets more on the outer solar system.

We plan a spacecraft to Europa btw. Im super excited for that
EU is being increasingly marginalized, the Ukraine crisis will further plunge EU into chaos and recession, EU is never on China's agenda, we are competing with US, not EU, EU is just a bunch of harmless midgets to us.

EU is being increasingly marginalized, the Ukraine crisis will further plunge EU into chaos and recession, EU is never on China's agenda, we are competing with US, not EU, EU is just a bunch of harmless midgets to us.

Thats why we are rich and you poor. Living standards in USA are also lower than in EU. What do you compete for? To be king over a dumping place?

On a sidenote, its the EU that crushs Putin in Ukraine, not USA. Putins entire game plan was based on the idea, that the EU simply accepts his actions and moves on. Why you think EU was able to grab 60% of the russian central bank assets? Because Russia did not expect tze EU to act. The EU has unrivaled economic power.

There are only 3 economic giants in world. USA, EU and China. China will never able to be a dominant power in the world as long USA is able to hold EU by its side. Xi knows that as well.

Also the reason why you dont help Russia. Russia is an economic nothing and China will not antagonize the EU.

In a 3 pole system the side that wins the support of Europe wins. Its that easy and you know that as well.

Thats why we are rich and you poor. Living standards in USA are also lower than in EU. What do you compete for? To be king over a dumping place?

On a sidenote, its the EU that crushs Putin in Ukraine, not USA. Putins entire game plan was based on the idea, that the EU simply accepts his actions and moves on. Why you think EU was able to grab 60% of the russian central bank assets? Because Russia did not expect tze EU to act. The EU has unrivaled economic power.

There are only 3 economic giants in world. USA, EU and China. China will never able to be a dominant power in the world as long USA is able to hold EU by its side. Xi knows that as well.

Also the reason why you dont help Russia. Russia is an economic nothing and China will not antagonize the EU.

In a 3 pole system the side that wins the support of Europe wins. Its that easy and you know that as well.
Lol , We are not really poor and you are not really rich, it all depends on the cost of living, dollar based number in many cases are meaningless. EU is not a country, it's very divisive and Germans always look down on Greeks, deny it as you will ,but everyone knows it as a fact.
EU is never a pole cause it's not a country no matter how badly you wish it to be, it can never function as a real country, and EU as an organization is declining fast, faster than US, 10 years ago it may possess some weight and say but now it's increasingly being marginalized, a bunch of midgets won't make any impact in today's world, as US pulling out of Europe, all European states will have to realign themselves and the total reshuttle of Europe will ensue.

Lol , We are not really poor and you are not really rich, it all depends on the cost of living, dollar based number in many cases are meaningless. EU is not a country, it's very divisive and Germans always look down on Greeks, deny it as you will ,but everyone knows it as a fact.
EU is never a pole cause it's not a country no matter how badly you wish it to be, it can never function as a real country, and EU as an organization is declining fast, faster than US, 10 years ago it may possess some weight and say but now it's increasingly being marginalized, a bunch of midgets won't make any impact in today's world, as US pulling out of Europe, all European states will have to realign themselves and the total reshuttle of Europe will ensue.

Lol

Thats what killed Putin.

Germans always look down on Greeks? My father is German, my mother Greek.

You talk some rubbish. 🤣

Crazy that Germany with its 80 million people plays in same league as China with over 1 billion. Shows that Germany is a true economic and technological beast
The problem is anyone side with USA wouldn't dare to buy chinese weapons. Countries purchase weapons more like a political game rather than focusing at the quality of weapons.

The problem is anyone side with USA wouldn't dare to buy chinese weapons. Countries purchase weapons more like a political game rather than focusing at the quality of weapons.

I think thats why german weapons are so popular at whealthy nations, its highest quality and gives some independence to USA.

I think thats why german weapons are so popular at whealthy nations, its highest quality and gives some independence to USA.
Thailand buys submarines from China but insists the Diesel engines must come from Germany. If Putin had bought truck tires from Germany instead from China his army trucks would not stop in dirty roads. The red army would be in Kiev. I bet Putin is not amused.

LOL, germany is a puppet of USA,and german army is just a joke. Look at your navy,it's a joke. you are funny though.

LOL, germany is a puppet of USA,and german army is just a joke. Look at your navy,it's a joke. you are funny though.

Explain please if Germany is a puppet how could it vote against US sanctions with Iran?

If Germany is a puppet how comes it did for decades oppose US demands to pull up defense budget? Thats a weird puppet, where USA appear to have no controle over it.

On a sidenote, what wars has chinese army or navy won so far? Last time i checked they have as much fighting experience as Disney Cruise Lines.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom