What's new

Germany can be an alternative to China for Bangladesh in terms of weapons

BD has to wait after India NE has been taken by China before getting invaded by China. We have to get the sequence of events straight. No jump the line, please.

I thought China was going to invade Bangladesh through Myanmar's Rakhine where Rohingyas have already been ethnically cleansed.

1648605250871.png

But US never gives free weapon. Your point is mull.

If the country is willing to sign up for a color revolution to bring Democracy, I bet you can get everything for free.

Last edited:
As a Goan myself I corrected for you
Dont fabricate my message, it's bad habit.

Correct the historians first , who believe annexed not liberated.

Now even many kashmiri will correct people, but that doesn't change the fact!

Last edited:
You can get them all for free if you willing get invaded by China.

Get inspired by Ukraine and declare not an inch of Bangladeshi land will be ceded to China and see how all arms from NATO will keep flowing into Bangladesh.
Well said.

Every western country is talking about replacing China when in reality they are being replaced by China fast.

How about Germany helps Bangladesh in solar power and car manufacturing while BD decides where to purchase their weapons from.

Is this some kind of joke?

What can Germany offer except some expense subs and Tanks?

Germany itself is importing weapons from the US and Israel.

Germany's Fighter programs are dependent on France.

Germany is 3rd largest weapon exporting nation. Radar, air defense, subs, tanks, guns, rifles ect all made in Germany

One ton of steel is more expensive in Germany than one ton of gold in China. No one can deny that German technologies are superior to others.

BD can buy perhaps a few submarines, but BD budget will fail at that. German submarines are still at the top. But, German workers' wages are very high and so its products become very expensive.

BD cannot afford them. Turkey has learned/ adopted many German technologies and since the labor costs are much lower in Turkey, BD may pursue Turkish weapons of all sorts.

One ton of steel is more expensive in Germany than one ton of gold in China. No one can deny that German technologies are superior to others.

BD can buy perhaps a few submarines, but BD budget will fail at that. German submarines are still at the top. But, German workers' wages are very high and so its products become very expensive.

BD cannot afford them. Turkey has learned/ adopted many German technologies and since the labor costs are much lower in Turkey, BD may pursue Turkish weapons of all sorts.
Expensive but good
New light tank hunter „Lynx“ by Rheinmetall
More heavily armed but Cheaper than Leo 2
Can outrun and destroy every tanks in Russia inventory
If Ukraine has them they will win the war in a week. Plus rolling over Russia mainland. Like Germany tank armies in WW2.

80D1FDA5-C472-444D-BDA4-9FCD0AF33175.jpeg

Expensive but good
New light tank hunter „Lynx“ by Rheinmetall
More heavily armed but Cheaper than Leo 2
Can outrun and destroy every tanks in Russia inventory
If Ukraine has them they will win the war in a week. Plus rolling over Russia mainland. Like Germany tank armies in WW2.

View attachment 828615
I think no other country can match German technologies. It started during the time of Emperor Kaiser (1888 onward). Germany fought two world wars and no single country could match its quality military weapons as well as machines for civilian uses.

Before Emperor Kaiser, Germany was called the sick man of Europe. I have heard Japanese accept German technologies superior to their own.

Not that. Myanmar isn't expansionist entity. Rohingya issue is the internal issue of Myanmar ,as they are their own citizens.

Of course we are bearing the burden of these refuges , but Still they are not our people.

We aren't inhumane, so we opened border and let them in. So there is no way that Myanmar is our enemy , from any point.

Myanmar will serve as land border with China. So how come that Myanmar can be our enemy?

Our major enemy is expansionist India who proved to be very harmful for the sovereignty of its own neighbours like hyderabad, sikkim and junaghar!

Also India annexed Goa , Damaon, Silvassa, Diu and Anjediva from Portugal!

So now decide who is supposed to be the biggest adversary of its neighbourhood!

@SuvarnaTeja
My man, India isn’t coming after you. There’s just no bad blood the way you’re trying to make it seem like. We have porus borders, open highways and intermixing population.

Even our private sector works with your government, opposition and other stakeholders on public policy related interventions. Even major on ground activities by institutions like the world bank are often supported by their India offices.

Chill.

You can get them all for free if you willing get invaded by China.

Get inspired by Ukraine and declare not an inch of Bangladeshi land will be ceded to China and see how all arms from NATO will keep flowing into Bangladesh.
I did not know china was after any part of BD... what are you going on about.

BD does not view China as an enemy, we have many areas where our interest coincides and we have huge economic and military relationships.

China is invading us with investments and they are most welcome.

I think no other country can match German technologies. It started during the time of Emperor Kaiser (1888 onward). Germany fought two world wars and no single country could match its quality military weapons as well as machines for civilian uses.

Before Emperor Kaiser, Germany was called the sick man of Europe. I have heard Japanese accept German technologies superior to their own.
Germany helped Japan military with technology. Hitler even sent nuclear bomb materials to Japan.
Germany was just months late.
Imagine how the world looks like today.
Germany invented and fielded jet fighters and nuclear ballistic missiles in 1945.

2F3BA16C-A917-4F62-8346-6ED4FF3ACE49.jpeg

Is this some kind of joke?

What can Germany offer except some expense subs and Tanks?

Germany itself is importing weapons from the US and Israel.

Germany's Fighter programs are dependent on France.
Their subs are good
Their warships are good
Their tanks and assault guns are also good
Their fighter program is eurofigther currently which we’re eyeing on
And their hand arms are also of high quality and we’re existing customers.
So yeah. They’re a good source for Bangladesh. Certainly better than third rate powers like india

Germany helped Japan military with technology. Hitler even sent nuclear bomb materials to Japan.
Germany was just months late.
Imagine how the world looks like today.
Germany invented and fielded jet fighters and nuclear ballistic missiles in 1945.

View attachment 828629
Germany didn’t have nuclear tipped ballistic missiles and although they sent nuclear materials to japan along with a bf109 and tiger tank, the ship never reached japan. It was sunk off the coast of Africa

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom