What's new

Germany can be an alternative to China for Bangladesh in terms of weapons

No, you are wrong. German technology products are the best and whatever may be the experience of your father, people all over the world appreciate and love them.
No,People just love the symbolism,they buy into the legacy hype and since they are expensive they associate it with higher value.

German products ,half a century ago might be the best in the world but now?Their science output ,R& d research is not nowhere close to being the best.

German industry specializes in making components, where they have an advantage due to a historical headstart not because they are superior manufacturers on the equal ground right now. Not saying German manufacturing is bad but they aren't even whole product producer now,german products are stacked with foreign components, with emphasis on branding and very less attention to substance.Since most people buy those products for status symbols.

You have some serious fantasy about German products, they are only worthwhile in certain components and parts , where there's no competition . Overwhelming german products are losing market share due to it being unreliable compared to the cost, compared to what some other manufacturing nations offers.I had the worst experience with made in Germany products,they are the most expensive but the least reliable in my personal experience.

In terms of high tech products export, Germany is half of Hong kong

high tech export.png

What should we be afraid of. Tell me buddy?

If you make the wrong move you get incinersted as the rest of the world.
Are you crazy? What wrong move? China is far away from Europe and we have no stake in there. It's Russia, dumb dumb, you are afraid of Russia.

Are you crazy? What wrong move? China is far away from Europe and we have no stake in there. It's Russia, dumb dumb, you are afraid of Russia.

So better keep it that way. I know that china knows how to behave and will not step into this. Russia is doing very bad at the moment. Who knows what will happen. Maybe we give siberia to China in exchange for their silence.

So better keep it that way. I know that china knows how to behave and will not step into this. Russia is doing very bad at the moment. Who knows what will happen. Maybe we give siberia to China in exchange for their silence.
You are crazy indeed...

No,People just love the symbolism,they buy into the legacy hype and since they are expensive they associate it with higher value.

German products ,half a century ago might be the best in the world but now?Their science output ,R& d research is not nowhere close to being the best.

German industry specializes in making components, where they have an advantage due to a historical headstart not because they are superior manufacturers on the equal ground right now. Not saying German manufacturing is bad but they aren't even whole product producer now,german products are stacked with foreign components, with emphasis on branding and very less attention to substance.Since most people buy those products for status symbols.

You have some serious fantasy about German products, they are only worthwhile in certain components and parts , where there's no competition . Overwhelming german products are losing market share due to it being unreliable compared to the cost, compared to what some other manufacturing nations offers.I had the worst experience with made in Germany products,they are the most expensive but the least reliable in my personal experience.
Now, tell me which of the German industrial products are shoddy and which countries excel in the production of those items that Germany is producing.

It is certainly not India or even China. Japan produces world-class industrial goods. Even they respect Germany produced industrial (mechanical/ electrical/ electronics/ chemical) goods.

I am curious, who are "We"? Who are you to decide? You forgot that once dirty West make all of the world their colony other than only few areas that are China and Russia? Do you think that you still have this power to give anything to anyone? Get out from your colonial mentality.

But I'm sure you can't get out. Western civilisation is nothing but lamb coated wolf who pretend to be the agent of humanity , but their body count is even lot more than any Communist country at past days.

Remember the word "Lamb coated wolves" from Bible. It was actually written for you.

Now what the hell is happening in Pakistan, you guys ( west) are responsible for it imo , as Imran khan raised his voice against you. But I salute Mr khan for this.

Pakistan is getting the fruit of their democracy now by almost submitting to Western will by their politicians!

I'm now finally proud that I am Bangladeshi where bloody democracy doesn't exist outside paper.

So we are still out of western prey!

@Apollon

Last edited:
I am curious, who are "We"? Who are you to decide? You forgot that once dirty West make all of the world their colony other than only few areas that are China and Russia? Do you think that you still have this power to give anything to anyone? Get out from your colonial mentality.

But I'm sure you can't get out. Western civilisation is nothing but lamb coated wolf who pretend to be the agent of humanity , but their body count is even lot more than any Communist country at past days.

Remember the word "Lamb coated wolves" from Bible. It was actually written for you.

Now what the hell is happening in Pakistan, you guys ( west) are responsible for it imo , as Imran khan raised his voice against you. But I salute Mr khan for this.

Pakistan is getting the fruit of their democracy now by almost submitting to Western will .

I'm now proud that I am Bangladeshi where democracy doesn't exist outside papar.

So we are still out of western prey!

@Apollon

Forgive me but Pakistan is not in our news. Who is Khan and whats happening?

As for Bangladesh, i know nothing about your country aside that it has much swamps, many tigers and is very poor oh and you guys make the cheap t shirts for KIK and TAKKO markets.

Forgive me but Pakistan is not in our news. Who is Khan and whats happening?

As for Bangladesh, i know nothing about your country aside that it has much swamps, many tigers and is very poor oh and you guys make the cheap t shirts for KIK and TAKKO markets.
Then why wandering in Bangladeshi sector you tapeworm? Get lost and stop derailing our thread!

Because giving Siberia to China and showing your western muscle isn't the topic of this thread as well.

@Bilal9 , ভাই এইটা কি আসলেই ইউরোপীয় , নাকি ভারতীয় মাল? পশ্চিমারা সরাসরি এভাবে আক্রমনে যায় না। অন্য সেকশনে যাওয়া হয় না তাই জানি না এর সম্পর্কে!

Last edited:
Then why wandering in Bangladeshi sector you tapeworm? Get lost and stop derailing our thread!

Because giving Siberia to China and showing your western muscle isn't the topic of this thread as well.

I was linked here because Germany.

That said Germany offers very expensive grade A weapons which are used from rich countries. Bangladesh is not a customer for those products and i guess a resale from other countries like Malaysia or philippines is better.

Both Germany and Bangladesh gain nothing from such a deal

I was linked here because Germany.

That said Germany offers very expensive grade A weapons which are used from rich countries. Bangladesh is not a customer for those products and i guess a resale from other countries like Malaysia or philippines is better.

Both Germany and Bangladesh gain nothing from such a deal
Good , stick with the discussion then, instead of showing colonial muscles!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom