What's new

germany breaks export record...100 billion € in one month

Phobos is not hollow, its simple a so called rubble pile. I dont ready fairy tale books.

As for corporations. All NASA space craft are build from corporations. Boeing build the Saturn V. The Space Shuttle was build from Rockwell. State funding is pathetic because it depends on petty politics and is unable to create a longtherm planning.

Saturn V was a private -public initiative. Second ,it consisted of several contractors like IBM,Douglas,NAA also. Same with Shuttle also. Second , the corporates did not fund it .Govt did. So ,hence a govt initiative.

Third, NASA did not return to Moon after 1972. ?? Why?

Fourth, show me your credentials . Call me when your CV is equivalent to NASA scientist Norman Bergrun.

From your beloved ESA:

"We report independent results from two subgroups of the Mars Express Radio Science (MaRS) team who independently analyzed Mars Express (MEX) radio tracking data for the purpose of determining consistently the gravitational attraction of the moon Phobos on the MEX spacecraft, and hence the mass of Phobos. New values for the gravitational parameter (GM=0.7127 ± 0.0021 x 10-³ km³/s²) and density of Phobos (1876 ± 20 kg/m³) provide meaningful new constraints on the corresponding range of the body's porosity (30% ± 5%), provide a basis for improved interpretation of the internal structure. We conclude that the interior of Phobos likely contains large voids. When applied to various hypotheses bearing on the origin of Phobos, these results are inconsistent with the proposition that Phobos is a captured asteroid."

Precise mass determination and the nature of Phobos - Andert - 2010 - Geophysical Research Letters - Wiley Online Library
-------------
The Russian astronomer, Dr. Cherman Struve, spent months calculating the two Martian moons' orbits with extreme accuracy during the early 20th Century. Studying the astronomer's notes, Shklovsky realized as the years progressed into decades Phobos's orbital velocity and position no longer matched Struve's mathematically predicted position.

After lengthy study of the tidal, gravitic, and magnetic forces, Shklovsky came to the firm conclusion that, “ No natural causes could account for the origins of the two odd moons or their bizarre behavior, particularly that exhibited by Phobos. The moons were artificial. Someone or something built them.

During an interview about the mysterious Martian moon Shklovsky explained: "There's only one way in which the requirements of coherence, constancy of shape of Phobos, and its extremely small average density can be reconciled. We must assume that Phobos is a hollow, empty body, resembling an empty tin can."

Saturn V was a private -public initiative. Second ,it consisted of several contractors like IBM,Douglas,NAA also. Same with Shuttle also. Second , the corporates did not fund it .Govt did. So ,hence a govt initiative.

Third, NASA did not return to Moon after 1972. ?? Why?

Fourth, show me your credentials . Call me when your CV is equivalent to NASA scientist Norman Bergrun.

From your beloved ESA:

"We report independent results from two subgroups of the Mars Express Radio Science (MaRS) team who independently analyzed Mars Express (MEX) radio tracking data for the purpose of determining consistently the gravitational attraction of the moon Phobos on the MEX spacecraft, and hence the mass of Phobos. New values for the gravitational parameter (GM=0.7127 ± 0.0021 x 10-³ km³/s²) and density of Phobos (1876 ± 20 kg/m³) provide meaningful new constraints on the corresponding range of the body's porosity (30% ± 5%), provide a basis for improved interpretation of the internal structure. We conclude that the interior of Phobos likely contains large voids. When applied to various hypotheses bearing on the origin of Phobos, these results are inconsistent with the proposition that Phobos is a captured asteroid."
Precise mass determination and the nature of Phobos - Andert - 2010 - Geophysical Research Letters - Wiley Online Library
-------------
The Russian astronomer, Dr. Cherman Struve, spent months calculating the two Martian moons' orbits with extreme accuracy during the early 20th Century. Studying the astronomer's notes, Shklovsky realized as the years progressed into decades Phobos's orbital velocity and position no longer matched Struve's mathematically predicted position.

After lengthy study of the tidal, gravitic, and magnetic forces, Shklovsky came to the firm conclusion that, “ No natural causes could account for the origins of the two odd moons or their bizarre behavior, particularly that exhibited by Phobos. The moons were artificial. Someone or something built them.

During an interview about the mysterious Martian moon Shklovsky explained: "There's only one way in which the requirements of coherence, constancy of shape of Phobos, and its extremely small average density can be reconciled. We must assume that Phobos is a hollow, empty body, resembling an empty tin can."

i´m dealing with a noob here. Thats why i said Phobos is a rubber pile. First learn what a rubber pile is and them come back.

your stuff is absolute nonsense and rubbish.

Why NASA did not go back moon? Because there was no funding for it and the Shuttle program started, which got all the money.

I'm not sure whether you are just naiv or simply stupid.

I know of an engineer who lost his job when he was 52 yo, because his company was sold to a US company. The US company wanted to "streamline" the new aquisition, which means to throw out all the older, expensive employees. Good luck finding an equivalent job at 52. He ended up working way below his qualification (driving taxi) and earning not even half what he got before.

Another story is about a young father who got badly injured in a car accident without his fault. The accident rendered him disabled. The person who caused the accident was a pennyless dude who drank too much after breaking up with his girlfriend.
The young father dropped out as a bread earner and had to be taken care of all day long by his wife. The two kids are still in the kindergarten. Due to the burden at home, his wife could only work halfday when everything at home is taken care of and earns around 900 Euro/month. Before he had a high paying job (4500 Euro after tax), had great holidays with his family, had a great flat in the nice neighbourhood, could go out for dinner with his wife once a week while the babysitter look after the kids ...

He's is too blinded by his ego. A total narcissist.And he sure does not realise how much of a fool he makes himself look in front of the pakistanis and indians. Indians are excellent trollers here.

i´m dealing with a noob here. Thats why i said Phobos is a rubber pile. First learn what a rubber pile is and them come back.

your stuff is absolute nonsense and rubbish.

Why NASA did not go back moon? Because there was no funding for it and the Shuttle program started, which got all the money.

Either you are totally stupid or acting one deliberately. Do you realise that that a peer reviewed journal is stating that Phobos was not a captured asteriod on basis of orbital parameters. Or are you seriously dumb??
The same thing that Russian scientist said 30 years ago.

And do you think that NASA would surrender a breakthrough innovation like putting a man on the moon with ease? Nyet.

Last edited:
He's is too blinded by his ego. A total narcissist.And he sure does not realise how much of a fool he makes himself look in front of the pakistanis and indians. Indians are excellent trollers here.

Either you are totally stupid or acting one deliberately. Do you realise that that a peer reviewed journal is stating that Phobos was not a captured asteriod on basis of orbital parameters. Or are you seriously dumb??
The same thing that Russian scientist said 30 years ago.

And do you think that NASA would surrender a breakthrough innovation like putting a man on the moon with ease? Nyet.

lol sorry but i can only laugh about this. Beside that. the moon is not "outer space". its virtually part of earth and under nonstop and 100% survaillance. Its orbited from countless spacecrafts, meassured and cartographed. Same counts for mars.

As for Phobos, its a simple rubber pile. Propably debris hurled into orbit after an massive impact

lol sorry but i can only laugh about this. Beside that. the moon is not "outer space". its virtually part of earth and under nonstop and 100% survaillance. Its orbited from countless spacecrafts, meassured and cartographed. Same counts for mars.

As for Phobos, its a simple rubber pile. Propably debris hurled into orbit after an massive impact

Except that ESA states that explicitly states that it is not a captured asteriod .If it was debris hurled into mars orbit,then esa would say captured by the mars .Go read through the mars express data and its related papers.

ol sorry but i can only laugh about this. Beside that. the moon is not "outer space". its virtually part of earth and under nonstop and 100% survaillance. Its orbited from countless spacecrafts, meassured and cartographed. Same counts for mars.

Source: germany breaks export record...100 billion € in one month | Page 6

Except that the western media has a blackout on the anomalies around the moon. Those anomalies seem to have dissuaded us russians and NASA from 'big' colonization till now.Though the helium-3 seems too much to ignore .

@Götterdämmerung , in my experience ,germans are the most scientifically open minded people in my experience. this @MarkusS is the first chap who I see cling to a media created dogma and taboo. Most Germans never seem to cling to dogma or taboo in my experience. I have seen that in the comments section of various pro-western german media outlets also.

Except that ESA states that explicitly states that it is not a captured asteriod .If it was debris hurled into mars orbit,then esa would say captured by the mars .Go read through the mars express data and its related papers.

Except that the western media has a blackout on the anomalies around the moon. Those anomalies seem to have dissuaded us russians and NASA from 'big' colonization till now.Though the helium-3 seems too much to ignore .

@Götterdämmerung , in my experience ,germans are the most scientifically open minded people in my experience. this @MarkusS is the first chap who I see cling to a media created dogma and taboo. Most Germans never seem to cling to dogma or taboo in my experience. I have seen that in the comments section of various pro-western german media outlets also.

as i said, i deal with a noob here. If an asteroid impacts mars, rocks are thrown in orbit and they stick together under gravity. ai find this much more plausible than little green people.

As for aliens, if there are aliens in our way they will go the same way that evrything went that did stand in our way...to hell.

as i said, i deal with a noob here. If an asteroid impacts mars, rocks are thrown in orbit and they stick together under gravity. ai find this much more plausible than little green people.

As for aliens, if there are aliens in our way they will go the same way that evrything went that did stand in our way...to hell.

Like I said no one cares what you find plausible. The orbital parameters have proven otherwise and confirmed by ESA itself that Phobos was not captured by Mars.If you cannot accept it ,then its not my problem ,but yours.

Yes, please try that.I sincerely hope so. Considering what the KGB deduced on the alien presence and the evidence provided by NASA scientist norman Bergrun provided in his book ringmakers of saturn,we russians will not stand in their way. If you wish your destruction ,please do attack or challenge them.

Like I said no one cares what you find plausible. The orbital parameters have proven otherwise and confirmed by ESA itself that Phobos was not captured by Mars.If you cannot accept it ,then its not my problem ,but yours.

Yes, please try that.I sincerely hope so. Considering what the KGB deduced on the alien presence and the evidence provided by NASA scientist norman Bergrun provided in his book ringmakers of saturn,we russians will not stand in their way. If you wish your destruction ,please do attack or challenge them.

what about debris hurled into orbit from mars own surface did you not understand? I claimed nowhere that it was catched from outside. Btw the ESA site states its most likely a rubber pile of debris that was bombed into orbit from large impact.

we are supposed to travel the universe, learn and explore and reach higher goals. And some nazi aliens certainly do not imprison us on one planet. Infact they would be not advanced but primitive to do so.

the universe is a lonely and wide area. Life is rare and intelligent life even rarer. finding together is an enormous task and its duty to help each other, not push the other back.

@Götterdämmerung , in my experience ,germans are the most scientifically open minded people in my experience. this MarkusS is the first chap who I see cling to a media created dogma and taboo. Most Germans never seem to cling to dogma or taboo in my experience. I have seen that in the comments section of various pro-western german media outlets also.

He lives in his loony bin far away from reality. So, what could you expect from him?

One of those great German words: BaföG, short for BundesausbildingsförderungsGezetz (yes, that IS a single word)

How much will Study Abroad cost?
The cost depends on the type of program that is chosen, the length of stay, the sponsoring school, etc. If the program is through your student's home university, fees will be about the same as current tuition rates, but can vary depending on the program. The other fees, which are often due prior to departure, may include costs such as airfare, meals, additional travel, etc. In order to evaluate the overall cost of the program, it will be necessary to contact the program department of the sponsoring institution to find out exactly what is included.
Read more: http://www.studyabroad.com/pages/sitecontent/parent_guide_questions.aspx#ixzz3D2tAlfof

http://www.travelstart.com.ng/blog/top-10-cheapest-european-countri[url="http://www.eur.nl/english/essc/finances/costs_of_living_in_the_netherlands/"]Costs of living in the Netherlands: EUR.nles-study-abroad/[/URL]

I'd like to share an anecdote i heard, from a person who has seen the inside of a Chinese factory. And in his words, there's so much human overcapacity it's LOL. He gave an example, where four men were stationed at some machine, when the product came out, one turned it, sprayed it, the other turned it again, sprayed the other side, the third took it and did another menial job (i forgot what) and the fourth one put it in the bin together with the rest of finished products.

In Germany, one guy would do this. And so, you are left with amazement on the output/population ratio's.

And please, don't take what i wrote the wrong way.

One of the main responsibility of those state owned enterprise, is to lower unemployment rate, they must hire as many as possible.

China is more labor-intensive than capital intensive.

We have capital intensive industries, but labor-intensive is still needed for the sake of employment

But there will be no demand for the huge supplies that will be generated by such productivity.

Exactly

Last edited:
No BS. Absolute truth. There is huge ET presence around Saturn and on Earth's Moon.The orbital parameters of Mars moon Phobos indicate it is hollow and artificial in nature and Soviet probe in 80's photographed a massive cylindral object 21 km in length stationed next to Phobos moon. Second , read through NASA scientist Norman Bergrun's work on Saturn Rings.

These are some wild claims. :agree:

These are some wild claims. :agree:

Not really . There is open debate on this in Russia with former soviet pilots and people in the military coming out and admitting that many of the soviet military and american military captured many ET recon ships and drones.And a lot more on the nature of Phobos.

Marina Popovich - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Marina Popovich showed a few of the photos around phobos .Particularly this was the last image before Phobos 2 lost contact

Dr.+Marina+Popovich12.jpg

------------

what about debris hurled into orbit from mars own surface did you not understand? I claimed nowhere that it was catched from outside. Btw the ESA site states its most likely a rubber pile of debris that was bombed into orbit from large impact.

we are supposed to travel the universe, learn and explore and reach higher goals. And some nazi aliens certainly do not imprison us on one planet. Infact they would be not advanced but primitive to do so.

the universe is a lonely and wide area. Life is rare and intelligent life even rarer. finding together is an enormous task and its duty to help each other, not push the other back.

Even such debris is called captured btw.But the data from marsexpress and the conclusions on orbital parameters prove otherwise . And spare me from your dogma and taboos spoon fed to us by the media talking heads.

Not really . There is open debate on this in Russia with former soviet pilots and people in the military coming out and admitting that many of the soviet military and american military captured many ET recon ships and drones.And a lot more on the nature of Phobos.

Marina Popovich - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Marina Popovich showed a few of the photos around phobos .Particularly this was the last image before Phobos 2 lost contact

Dr.+Marina+Popovich12.jpg

------------

Even such debris is called captured btw.But the data from marsexpress and the conclusions on orbital parameters prove otherwise . And spare me from your dogma and taboos spoon fed to us by the media talking heads.

I see i deal with a noob. Nope, impact debris is not called "captured" since it never left mars Hill sphere.

I see i deal with a noob. Nope, impact debris is not called "captured" since it never left mars Hill sphere.

and I am dealing with someone who refuses to see beyond media propagated dogma and taboo. Except ESA report has given conclusion otherwise which is in odds with you.If it agreed with your assertions ,it would listed in the conclusions . But then otherwise.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom